Fred's Home Services

• Trade License Number
  • 48244

24750 Lakeland Blvd.

Euclid, OH 44132

We offer both high quality heating and air conditioning services that help to regulate all these conditions and ensure your comfort all year long. If your current air conditioner is not to providing you with cool refreshing temperatures that keep you comfortable, you might need repair, maintenance or a replacement. If your home has varying temperatures from room to room, you should call Fred's expert team for an evaluation. Even if you only need a tune up, one of our professionally trained expert technicians can handle the job and get you back in a comfortable living area...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (161)plumbers (9)water heaters (8)gas leak repair (3)appliance repair (2)

08/19/2020

Fabulous! 1 week from quote to installation. No problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install home A/C system

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our work. I'll take "fabulous" every day as a review, so thank you. We work very hard to make sure that we get to every customer as quickly as possible. Our team works hard every day to do outstanding work. We are driven by Honesty, INtegrity and Excellence. and we appreciate your business. The install team wanted me to let you know th...

07/30/2020

It was easy to get an appointment, and our technician showed up on time. He performed the maintenance and checked to make sure everything was working properly. He was friendly and knowledgeable. I asked for three business cards. We’ll be sure to hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked and serviced furnace (annual maintenance) and checked air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for using us to perform your maintenance. Thank you for taking the time to review our work. We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you. Steve Newman, GM, Fred's Home Services.

07/02/2020

It went great, professionally done in good time!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yes, install of new AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing Fred's Home Services to replace you HVAC system. I saw the pictures that my service manager and install team took. It looks great and we appreciate you taking the time to review our work. I will let everyone involved know that you appreciated their efforts. Thank again. Steve Newman, GM, Fred's Home Services.

05/29/2020

They quickly replaced a faulty part that was causing the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our work. Thank you for your comments.We have some on the areas best technicians and all of them work very hard to make sure that our customers are getting what they need from their HVAC systems. I'm glad it worked out for you and I'm glad you were pleased with the service. Steve Newman, General Manager, Fred's Home Services.

03/26/2020

The FHS team responded quickly with a reasonable quotation and did an installation in 2 days! This was in the middle of the Covid virus scare and they followed all the rules for masks, distance & cleanliness. The unit is quiet and outperforms 3 previous heat pumps. On a scale of 1 to 5 they get a 7!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new heat pump fast. The previous one failed and left us without heat in freezing weather.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Photo for Fred's Home Services - 24750 Lakeland Blvd., Euclid, OH - 38463348

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for allowing us to install your new heat pump. Thank you for the great comments about our team. We are doing everything we can to make sure that we are not part of the problem during this difficult time. John, my service manager, takes great pride in the work that he does with our installers. I see that you had our top guys at your property. Thank you for the revie...

06/17/2019

They did a great job, were real friendly and explained everything to me. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new AC system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the great review. I appreciate that you took the time and made the effort to do so. We really appreciate having someone as pleasant as you as a new customer. Thank you. Steve Newman, President, Fred's Home Services.

06/12/2019

The professional that came out to give me a quote basically talked himself out of the job by saying how busy he was and how he doesn't even know if he had time for this job. While I respect his honesty I wish he hadn't wasted my time in the first place. He also never followed up with any sort of quote, so I am not sure why he came over at all. Overall, very weird experience and I would not approac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you feel as you do. The irony is the review directly below yours is the same technician. I appreciate you feedback and will work to make sure this doesn't happen in the future to anyone else. We do try to be honest about how soon we can or cannot get to a particular job. It sounds as if, in your case, we did not do a good job of setting your expectations or d...

02/13/2019

I submitted a request on Angie's List and someone called me immediately. I was very pleased with how willing they were to work with my schedule. Came out to do the estimate the same evening and my new furnace was installed two days later. I had already received a quote from a company that I had trusted for years. After Fred's representative came out, I realized how lucky I was that I went for a 2n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our work. I am glad you chose us to do your new furnace installation. We try to be very thorough with every customer and work hard to make sure you get the right system and price for your needs. Thank you. Steve Newman, President, Fred's Home Services.

04/09/2018

He was very professional, efficient, helpful and pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
look over a heating and AC system; add ductwork

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate your comments. We are committed to honesty, integrity and excellence in addition to the things you mentioned. We also do hot water tanks, plumbing and duct cleaning should you ever need those services. Thank you. steve Newman, President.

02/26/2018

Serviceman arrived on time and promptly diagnosed the problem. Ordered the new motor. Another gentleman returned and completed the job. Everything was done to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our furnace needed a new blower motor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to use our services. I also hope that you will recommend us to family and friends. Please remember that we also do plumbing and hot water tanks. Thank you. Steve Newman, President.

We perform maintenance, sales, and installation on nearly all furnaces and air conditioning equipment and boilers as well as plumbing needs in the home. We also do commercial service, sales and installations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available