Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Elmore, OH
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Elmore
- BABETTE'S GROOMING SALONIt's $30 per dog but we always tip them. I think the price is reasonable. If I can afford it, I think anybody could. They do a good job. They take them right away. I can call like today and if they have an opening tomorrow, they will take them tomorrow. They take them quickly. They're quick too. I've had groomers in the past where my dogs would be there almost all day. They're not that way at all. They have the dogs done by like noon. They open up like at 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning. Absolutely would use again because I have 2 dogs I take there periodically read less
- High Point Dog GroomersEverything’s an “A” because she’s excellent. I give her a tip, so I don’t remember the cost, but it’s not outrageous. Nothing could be done better, she is really good.
- The Pet SpaShe is a fantastic groomer and prices were amazing. Her patience with dogs is striking. She is always on time. You can count on her, you don't have to worry about her cancelling. You always get what you ask for.
- DARLING DOGGIESThere are many things that differentiate how Gloria runs her grooming business from other groomers. First, you call and make an appointment. You bring in your dog and an hour or so later you pick your dog up. Until with most groomers, your dog doesn?t spend the whole dog locked up in some cage in some back room or isn?t part of an assembly line process where all the dogs are washed at once and then trimmed. Second, how Gloria handles your dog is transparent?literally. The grooming is not done in some back room where clients aren?t permitted. Instead, you come into the reception area and if you like you can walk right into the room where the grooming is done. Or you can look through the glass window that is placed between reception and the groom area and observe Gloria at work. Third, Gloria does all the grooming herself. She has groomed dogs for many years and treats your dog with respect and care. You know a true professional is at work, styling your dog to fit his/her personality and also taking into account how much you want to brush your dog. I have a Silky Terrier and while the breed normally has hair down to the ground that needs constant combing, my dog isn?t the type to put up with daily combing. Instead, we discussed my dog and Gloria recommended the best cut for his (and my) personality. He looks adorable and even as the hair grows out he still looks great. Fourth, Gloria cares about your dog. While washing and cutting your dog?s hair, she examines your dog for potential problems, like rashes and growths. Of course she isn?t a vet, but it helps to have another set of eyes looking at your dog. She is very gentle and caring with each dog. My dog just loves her. Fifth, she sells no products, isn?t associated with any vet and her business is grooming. Gloria is focused on grooming and the welfare of your dog and isn?t out to sell you any products or the services of others. If you ask her for suggestions, any recommendations she makes comes from her long experience with dogs and are in the best interest of your dog?not to line her own pockets. While her shop is in the same building as a vet, she is not an employee of the vet and you don?t have to take your dog to that vet (I don?t). So unlike other groomers, there is never any pressure to buy products or use a particular vet read less
- Bubbles & BonesI adopted an eight-month old long-haired kitten from Paws and Whiskers, a no-kill cat shelter, but he came complete with a fear of being picked up and a case of diarrhea that got on his fur. Not wanting to have us be the ones who traumatized him by brushing and cleaning him, I started looking for a groomer that would also take cats. Not finding any groomers on Angie's list that specifically mentioned cats, I started checking web sites. After I made a list of several, I started calling and found that none would take cats, in spite of what their web sites stated. I started searching again, and found Bubbles and Bones and they were willing to take the cat. I made the appointment, but got nervous and checked to see if anyone at the shelter was familiar with Bubbles and Bones. Fortunately, one of their workers had worked at the groomers before, and she assured me that they were very good. She was right. The people at the groomers cleaned Stewie up beautifully, trimming the fur and washing only the affected parts, and brushing him all over. We decided on not having a full bath because he was still so skittish from his previous situation and from just being adopted by us. After he came back from the groomer, he was clean, but he stayed out of reach for about another month, just in case we were going to take him there again. I was also impressed with how reasonable the cost was read less
- Perrysburg Animal CareMindy was very knowledge and friendly made us feel very comfortable! Very happy with the service!
- SHERI MEYERS PET STYLING SALONThey do a great job with my dogs. They are dog lovers that adapt to my dogs' personalities. I have 2 cocker spaniels and they do a great job with the grooming!!!
- LORI'S PET GROOMINGShe is pretty nice. She has done it for a long time. She was really helpful. She got to know my dogs. She knew some other dogs that we knew, and we would talk about them. She was really good all the way. The place is small, but she couldn’t help that. It's just a real tiny, little shop. She got us in as best as she could, but she is very busy because a lot of people like her. The price was $40 for two dogs. Grooming Australian Shepherds is hard anyway. I would use them again in the future read less
- SylvaniaVETNancy was the groomer. She gave my dog a bath, cut, nail trim, etc. We go through them when we rescue dogs as well. We've been using them for probably 8 or 9 years. I would highly recommend them.
- High Point Animal Hospital IncIt's a very nice place and people often describe it as the Taj Mahal because the building and the facility itself is very nice. The veterinarians who work there are all great. My favorite veterinarian is Monica because of her approach to my animals.
Pet Groomers in Elmore
- Recent Review:SHERI MEYERS PET STYLING SALON are not extremely expensive so the price is reasonable for the service provided. She understood anxiety, that dogs should not be kept in a pen all day, she made sure my dog was fine, she's professional, and kind of alternative. I think she has been there a long time and she's good at her job read lessellen w.
- Business Description:We are a full service pet grooming salon.
- Business Description:Pet grooming and sitting at my home. Nearly 10 years experience grooming and a lifetime experience with all animals and pets. Free blueberry facial, teeth brushing, and deshedding with all grooms! Creative grooming also available (add fun colors to your pet)! One on One attention by hourly appointments. Quiet country setting will have your pets comfortable! Also, some pet sitting available at my home or yours. Dog walking also available read less
- Business Description:We have 3 highly trained Groomers, with a combined experience of 12+yrs. We groom ALL breeds of Cats & Dogs. Proof of Vaccination are required at time of service. Pricing is based on the age & breed of your pet, along with the type of service requested read lessRecent Review:I think they are fine.Joan L.
- Business Description:We hope you can find everything you need. Clip 'N' Dale's is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us read lessRecent Review:Good price. Timely and professional.Cynthia M.
- Recent Review:Very well. She did a very nice job on a very skittish and nervous young cocker spaniel. <br />Carole R.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Karnik Pet Lodges is a family owned and operated business that has been providing superior pet care for 40 years. Our experience allows us to offer the best quality in service for pet lodging, doggie daycare, bathing, and pet cremation services. Here at Karnik, we are devoted to making your dog or cat's stay fun, healthy, and rewarding. Come visit us and you'll see why our guests go home happy 'Kampers' and can't wait to see us again read lessRecent Review:They were so kind and understanding. The handled our furry baby with gentle respect. While I was crying my eyes out they came from behind the counter comforting me. They even agreed to our special requests of having some of her special things cremated with her. I wouldn't hesitate to go to them again but hopefully for their other services read lessVictoria M.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Recent Review:Despite the bumpy first time going to a groomer, Taz (my cat) was so happy when he got home he was giving me head bumps and kisses. He smells and looks tons times better. He may not have enjoyed himself, but he doesn't hate me and no one lost any blood so this place is a keeper! We'll definitely be coming back read lessCarolyn O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Oak Harbor
- Green Springs
- Bowling Green
dog groomers in Elmore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Doggie Styles Grooming14230 W Court St
Rocky Ridge, Ohio
- Doggie Styles Grooming
- GROOMERS CORNER141 E MCPHERSON HWY
- GROOMERS CORNER
- High Point Animal Hospital Inc6020 Manley Rd
- High Point Animal Hospital Inc
- Mary C Baumgardner20260 Locust St
- Mary C Baumgardner
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Total Pet Care2814 Glendale Ave
- Total Pet Care