Eazy Appliance

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2002

4.2

We have 5 well trained service techs. 4 office personal and a 24 hour live answering service....

AMB Appliance Repair

Please call me with your request for service @ (440) 477-1749. I don't have the luxury of accessing the web throughout the day. I am a one man company. I have been in the industry for over 19 years. I work on kitchen and laundry appliances. If I am not working on an appliance, I am driving or on the phone so please leave a voicemail if I don't answer. I really appreciate all of my customers and I am very gratetful for my Angie's List Customers.

All Performance Appliance Repair

All Performance Appliance Repair has been proudly servicing all of Northeast Ohio for the past 19 years. We are BBB accredited, have two employees, and charge by the hour ($60/hour). Service call- flat rate $60. We service:Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, Disposals, stoves, Washers and Dryers. Please call to schedule. Additional phone number: (440) 846-2560. Additional DBA: Performance Appliance Repair.

Marty's Appliance Services & Sales

Marty's Appliance Service & Sales in Cleveland, OH is a privately owned company. We have been repairing appliances in the Ashtabula and Cuyahoga counties for over thirty years.

03/19/2020

A trainee ordered a part which took a week to come. The machine still didn’t work. He ordered a second part and that didn’t work. The boss then came out and knew that Kenmore Machines have a code that need to be reset and the machine worked. Both were very courteous. They cut our price because of the problems. We were without a washer for about 2 weeks.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

12/03/2019

I set up an appointment the day prior for a morning time. After the tech didn't arrive on time, I called to confirm I had the correct day and time. The customer service rep put me on hold then responded the tech had a family emergency. The offered to come out another day. Everyone was personable, and quick to schedule an appointment. However, I have missed work waiting for them, without being notified they weren't coming. Moving on to another company.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

11/08/2019

Excellent!! I received a text message and a telephone call to inform me of the time of the appointment. The technician was knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, and punctual. Couldn't be happier. I would definitely use them again. They have my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Diagnostic for washing machine

04/10/2017

They came out through our home warranty company. It was a quick and simple fix. He also reattached the bottom grill to the fridge that had broken on one side.

Description of Work
We had them come out to see why the refrigerator light wouldn't work, even with a new bulb.

12/02/2014

Nice enough guy... Told me the butterfly baffles were stuck shut due to grease. He unstuck them by poking a long screwdriver past the fan into them, told me it was a "venting issue" so he couldn't clean it for me. Showed me how to remove the 10lb under mounted fan to access the butterfly baffle so I could do it myself.... Good to know I suppose but was really looking for this issue to be solved entirely- doesn't feel "fixed" despite the $108 bill

Description of Work
Our range hood fan was not drawing air out.... Repairman "fixed" the butterfly baffles

06/18/2014

Our microwave went on the fritz right before Thanksgiving, and it took until after the first of the year to get it repaired. They said it was a part that was on backorder from the manufacturer. I called multiple times only to get the same answer, and finally called the manufacturer. They called Eazy Appliance and I had my microwave repaired within a week.

Description of Work
Repaired our microwave.

04/17/2013

I have used them before. It was easy to make an appointment and they get back to your right away. I did have to wait a week for the part to come in for my washer and they were able to fix my problem.

Description of Work
I used them for my washing machine. It was not spinning correctly and the water would never drain. They also looked at my refrigerator.

02/28/2012

He was okay. He was irritating at first. He said it was one thing, but he had to come back out. He finally figured it out and fixed it. I would probably use him again. He kind of seemed like he knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
They came out and worked on our refrigerator.

09/22/2011

I called the number I had for the company at 9:00 a.m. the day the service call was scheduled for to find out what time the repair technician would be arriving. Even though I had been told a week prior that I would be receiving a call "first thing". I wanted to notify the repair shop that there was a short window in the 8 hour time slot I had to block out for this service call that I would not be available. Of course the dispatcher told me that the time that I was going to be unavailable it the time that the service call was scheduled for. I asked if they could be flexible at all and was told that the specific 2hr block of time was the only time that they could come and that we would have to reschedule. I asked if it was possible for them to squeeze me in the following day and was told that the next earliest appointment was booking for one week out. I asked if there was anything else she could do considering the situation and was told no. Obviously this is my opinion alone but having to block out an 8hr window to have someone come diagnose an issue with your washing machine and then having to book the appointment one week in advance is not reasonble for anyone who works. In addition, I believe the situation above lends itself to poor customer service that I would want to know about when looking for a reapir service from this site.

Description of Work
I had a broken washer and called to schedule an appointment to have a service worker take a look at it. They were booking a week out which I wasn't thrilled about but I went ahead and scheduled the appointment. I was told by the dispatcher that I would receive a call the day of the scheduled service call first thing in the morning and they would give me a two hour window in which the repair technician would be coming.

Category appliance repair

In response to complaint, the service tech tried to contact him (either there was no answer or left message). We were asked by the tech to let the customer know that he would be there between 1-3. The customer was unhappy with that time and asked if it could be later in the day. Our tech's schedule their calls according the cities they are going. We give a 2 hour window. The cusotmer wanted a specific time of 4 PM. We can not give an exact time. We apologized and asked if he wanted to reschedule when he had more time, he refused and hung up

05/02/2011

I’ve used them multiple times and they are excellent. I am very satisfied with their work. They are nice guys.

Description of Work
They repaired my refrigerator. The door wasn’t closing and had not been installed correctly.

Appliance repair.