Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in East Liverpool, OH
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in East Liverpool
- Hubbard Pet Resort & SpaLeslie, owner of Hubbard Pet Resort & Spa, was awesome when I booked my dog and puppy less than a month out from our vacation. We had never used kennels or boarding services and didn't know what to expect, but the owner and her staff made booking, providing instruction and vet records, packing, checking in and even extending our reservation a breeze. They gave me a tour a few days before and we even did a one-day test run to ensure the pups knew they'd be coming home. Staff gave my 13 year old GSP extra space by taking the 5 month old Aussie puppy out to recess on his own at times. Our pups boarded in one suite, and staff even sent a few pictures the first day to set my mind at ease for the rest of our vacation. By the way, when I forgot the puppy's favorite nyla-bone, I was able to purchase 2 extras, a new kong and kong cookies at fair prices right there, saving me a trip back home! Hubbard Pet Resort and Spa was recommended by friends and we in turn have passed the recommendation on to others (including my out-of-town aunt and uncle who checked their special needs dog in and received excellent care as well). Thank you Leslie and staff!!! : - ) Can't wait to try out their "park" for fenced play dates close to home. We'll be back for sure
- Dip-N-Clip Dog Grooming LLCMichelle has been grooming my standard poodle for two years. I am a very satisfied with how she grooms my dog and would not take her anywhere else. . My other family members also have their dogs groomed here and they are also very happy with the grooming.
- Going to the DogsShe seemed less stressed than her previous groomer which was the goal. It was especially nice to have them come to me. They spent time with me and the dog before they got started to get a feel for both of us. They did a great job grooming her especially since I know she is difficult.
- Red Bank Veterinary HospitalLucy is a new dog for me, so I didn't know what to ask for (her hair had gotten really long before I got her, so that she could barely see.) I was able to get an appointment within the same week I called, and was able to drop her off in the morning and pick her up after work. When I picked her up, they said she was real quiet all day (which means she was comfortable there.) She looked awesome, like a new dog! I was really pleased with her grooming and she continues to get lots of compliments
- CAREN'S GROOM ROOMMy dog loves it there- no anxiety like at some of the other larger pet grooming facilities. She gets one on one attention and the turn around time is way less than other places which is also a plus. They take the time to go over any special details they may find or suggestions that may be helpful. Very knowledgeable of on any questions I may have. I not only will continue here, I have recommended them to others
- Watch "UR" PawsI have been to this groomer twice and they are absolutely terrific! The dogs are never caged but placed in a private, open area instead. The bathing and grooming services are excellent, kind and thorough. My dogs are not at all upset or traumatized. The staff is kind. The facilities are immaculate. I can not recommend them more
- PET PARLORIt is a mother daughter team that does the work. I take my dog there and they do an excellent job. They are really good people that work with you. If you do not like something they will talk to you and work something out to your liking. Overall, I think they are outstanding dog groomers and people. They treat you like family and I would definitely go back to them
- Going to the DogsDanette, the owner of the company, is great with dogs. She makes getting a bath a fun experience for them. she will bathe them, brush their fur while drying them with a blow-dryer, clean their ears, clip their nails and brush their teeth, all while you wait in your house. Treats are plentiful for your pet and provided free of charge. Danette herself is friendly, easygoing and helpful. If your dog/s are anything like mine, they will love seeing that van pull up in your driveway. Great service. Have and will use it again
- BARK MOBILE PET VETShe comes out to me. She charges $80 to come out and her rates are so much cheaper. I have six animals. They got their shots, their nails trimmed and everything else. She starts at $45 for the first animal and $30 for each additional animal. If you have a lot of animals it makes since and it is very good for older people who cannot get to the vet. She is very nice. She does not do x-rays or surgery. She insists on me having another vet. She is very good and conscientious. My other vet knows her and said that she is very good. She is proactive and she has a chubby cat program. I think that she is fair in price. She drove 80 miles round trip to come out. She call to check-up on the cats
- Dip-N-Clip Dog Grooming LLCMy dog was groomed beautifully and de-shedded (I'm staying with my allergic son-in-law) and I was very satisfied. My daughters Cockapoo had many mats (the dog kept escaping into the woods and burr's behind their house) and they groomed and cut his coat so beautifully that my 5 yr. old granddaughter proudly was almost giddy and paraded him all around the neighborhood showing all the neighbors like she had just received the best present ever
Pet Groomers in East Liverpool
- Business Description:Quality dog grooming at an affordable price. Done with love.
- Business Description:Felines Love Attention is a Boarding and Grooming for Cats only.Recent Review:I only had one carrier and I was going to have to make three trips. She actually dropped off 2 extra carriers for me and that was very courteous of her. I didn't expect that. She is awesome with cats.Janene M.
- Business Description:Experienced - Vet Recommended - Pet Approved - Competitively Priced - Satisfaction Guaranteed! We offer a full line of grooming services for dogs and cats, along with an array of pet supplies, all with a personal touch.Recent Review:Getting an appt was easier this time.(before Christmas they were all booked up. )We dropped him off and he was finished at the scheduled time.The appt lasted approx 2 hours.The groomers interacted very well with our dog. <br /Greg K.
- Business Description:Boarding kennel for dogs and cats (daily, weekly, monthly). Owned and operated by experienced professionals ,located on a country estate, and highly recommended by owners' veterinarian. Visitors are welcome during business hours - no appt. needed
- Business Description:Pet Zone
- Business Description:Pet care for Dogs, Cats, Birds, Rabbits, Ferrets, Turtles, Bunnies & more. Only $22.00 per night & no Tax with All Inclusive for dogs. Only $16.00 per night with All Inclusive for cats. Complaint free company. See website to compare the company with other traditional/typical kennels & check rates & other detailsRecent Review:I've used Pet Lodge for over seven years and I've never been disappointed. The owners and employees are loving and caring. They treat your dogs like their own. My dogs LOVE it there. Having a safe, friendly, excellent dog kennel makes traveling a breeze! <br /> <br /> <br /Judith C.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Come Stay and Play Pet Resort is owned by Bill and Darlene Lowery. Bill and Darlene are both Certified Pet Care Technicians through the American Boarding Kennel Association. They have been residents of the Youngstown area for approx. 20 years. Bill (recently retired) and Darlene decided to build a pet resort managed by their daughter, Julia Gunger. Julia is a Certified Pet Dog Trainer (CPDT) she is certified through the Certification Councel for Pet Dog Trainers. Julia is also a Certifie..Recent Review:It went well I never left my dog at any kennel and I looked at the reviews and I saw very good reviews they treated my dog very kindly I called twice a day to ask about him. I will use them againDebra B.
- Business Description:Our mission is to fulfill the needs of our clients and patients through high quality and compassionate care. We provide continued professional education for all staff members to utilize the most advanced technology available for your pet's well being. We have a professional, hardworking, honest, and loyal team to serve your needs while maintaining a balance of work and personal lifeRecent Review:The staff was very friendly when I came in. They said as soon as a room was free, my dog and I could go in. I waiting for about 5 minutes for a room to be free. A vet technician came in soon afterward and went over my dog's basic health. I liked that I didn't have to wait very long. After the technician administered all the necessary shots, the Dr. Reynold's came in and we discussed my dog. He took his time to answer all my questions and I did not feel rushed. The entire visit took about 20 minutes. <br /Robert T.
- Recent Review:Well, the haircut wasn't to bad, except around the face. I don't think they cut enough hair around his cheeks and nose. It looked uneven. I had to cut it myself with scissors at home to make it even. But the worst thing, what really ****** me off is that they cut a chunk out of my dogs flesh out, down by his anus! They didn't even tell me they did it. When I brought him home, I noticed he was constantly licking himself back their, so I took him in the bathroom, and put him on the counter, and their it was, a gash right by his anus. I put some peroxide on it, with neosporin. I know they did it, because a couple of days earlier, I cut his hair by his anus with scissors, so no poop got caught in his hair when he went number 2, and he was perfectly fine back there, so I know they did it. I think it's very unprofessional to do something like that, and then not tell the owner, so he could tend to the wound at home. Never use them againJohn S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- East Palestine
- New Cumberland
- New Waterford
- Beaver Falls
- Patterson Heights
- New Brighton
dog groomers in East Liverpool
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Come Stay and Play Pet Resort3150 S Raccoon Rd
- Come Stay and Play Pet Resort
- Felines Love Attention14360 Berlin Station Rd
Berlin Center, Ohio
- Felines Love Attention
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Leona's Groom Spot110 franklin ave
- Leona's Groom Spot
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- South Mill Pet Care Inc8105 South Ave
- South Mill Pet Care Inc