Smiley Dental Group

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2011

5156 Blazer Pkwy Ste 200

Dublin, OH 43017

Smiley Dental Group is a cosmetic and comprehensive general dentistry practice that has served families in Dublin and Central Ohio since 1986. Drs. Smiley and Holowicki are experienced in cosmetic, general family and restorative dentistry. We also offer 24 hour emergency care. Please visit our

06/28/2016

Griffin T.

My appointment was great, everyone was on time, polite, and helpful! Nga Vo was our dental assistant and she was very helpful and sweet! We will go back to Smiley Dental because of her and the great experience she gave us!

Description of Work
The reason for the appointment was for a regular check-up

06/09/2016

Michele T.

I didn't feel the shot, and the appointment went very smooth. I was impressed by the communication between him and his assistants. The professionalism and care I received was top notch.

Description of Work
I was seen by Dr. Holowicki for a filling.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

08/15/2015

Debra G.

.dr. Smiley is a wonderful caring and gentle dentist. He always follows up with a phone call, even on the weekends. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Description of Work
Dr. Smiley is my dentist.

08/01/2015

Richard P.

I am not a big fan of dentists, but I couldn't have had a better experience than Smiley Dental. My experience with Dr. Smiley will definitely get me to take better care of all my dental needs

Description of Work
Cleaning and x-rays

07/13/2015

DOUGLAS S.

Excellent from when I walked in the door to the time I left. Everyone very friendly, courteous, helpful & explained insurance thoroughly. Great all around.

Description of Work
Yearly checkup - new to this dentist. Very professional - recommended doctor for root canal (I knew I needed).

Category endodontics, dentists

03/06/2015

Donna B.

They are very good. All of them in the office are excellent. They do a good job.

Description of Work
My dentist is Smiley Dental. I go every 6 months for a regular check up.

03/02/2015

Frank P.

He's a good dentist. He's very capable and efficient. He has reasonable charges.

Description of Work
He's my dentist.

01/20/2015

Elizabeth M.

Excellent. Hygienist was wonderful.

Description of Work
Dental cleaning, x-rays

01/09/2015

Evangeline C.

Excellent service from front double to dentist. All staff cordial & professional.

Description of Work
Dental exam cleaning teeth, plain for follow up, X-ray.

12/30/2014

DALE D.

I was very comfortable with them and they did a good job.

Description of Work
I got a standard cleaning.

11/20/2014

Cathy B.

Their cleaning technicians are extremely gentle and polite. They crown fit immediately, it took less time than I expected, and everything has been fine since. I will continue seeing them. They are very punctual with their appointments.

Description of Work
They did a general cleaning and put a crown in.

Category dentists

The creation of natural looking quality custom crowns is a lot harder than it seems. Smiley Dental Group is happy to have a great working relationship with Image Gallery - an independent custom dental laboratory located in the same building as the practice. It is a nice convenience for the patients to have the owner of the lab come in person to ensure the fit and colors of crown and bridgework are perfect. Making patients comfortable in the dental office is a priority at Smiley Dental Group so we are glad you said the dental hygienists are gentile and polite. Punctuality is another major goal at Smiley Dental Group. Thank you very much for your review. Smiley Dental Group www.SmileyDentalGroup.com

10/22/2014

Terri C.

Emergency re-cementing of a crown that came off. I called and within 30 minutes I was in the dentist seat having it done WOW! 20 years of exceptional service for my whole family.

Description of Work
Re-cementing a crown

10/05/2014

John & Ruth P.

Fit me into there busy schedule. They were caring and gave me great care.

Description of Work
Tooth pain x-rays. Impressions for new bath mouth guard. Sent me that day to get root canal.

Category endodontics, dentists

09/23/2014

Melissa H.

They are very professional. They are friendly and they do a great job. We have had no bad experiences with them from the care, appointments and or billing.

Description of Work
years.

09/20/2014

jena S.

My family is always in & out on time appts and top notch care. Fast and easy referrals for special dental needs

Description of Work
Family dentist

09/15/2014

MICHA H.

My initial appointment was great. The staff is very friendly and I was greeted warmly upon my arrival. I only had to wait about 5 minutes before I was called back by the hygienist. He name was Gna and she was very friendly and didn't seem rushed at all. She seemed genuinely interested in my comfort. The cleaning went well. When the doctor came in (Dr. Seikel) he too was very friendly and warm. He seemed interested in making sure I was comfortable and didn't seem rushed to answer all of my questions. He has a quirky personality which is nice from a dentist. My 2nd and 3rd appointments were for a crown on my upper left tooth. It is a difficult tooth to reach and Dr. Seikel did all he could during the procedure to make sure I was comfortable. I was very sore for a few days afterward, but that is to be expected due to the nature and location of the crown. His assistant for the first crown procedure was also very nice and seemed to want to make sure I was comfortable. I had a 7am appointment for the first crown procedure and Dr. Seikel asked me how I was doing so early on a Thursday morning. I said I wasn't quite awake and he responded "well, that's ok because I'm wide awake." LOL Again, he's a quirky guy, but he only made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend this practice to friends and family. The only opportunity I see for improvement for Smiley Dental is the communication about billing from the staff. I was not told I would need to make a $400 deposit the day of the first crown appointment. I was not prepared for this and so I did not have the money transferred from my HSA yet. There is so much that happens with any appointment and procedure of this nature, even if it is just a regular cleaning and nothing else. All front desk, administrative, and billing staff need to make sure to not only set but reiterate the expectation of larger payments of this nature. It is always expected a co-pay should be made, but a $400 deposit was definitely not expected.

Description of Work
Regular cleaning and check-up. 2nd & 3rd appointment for a crown.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

07/10/2014

Richard O.

They just do a very good job -- otherwise I wouldn't keep going back. He's a very accomplished dentist. They all do an outstanding job -- one of the better practices in Central Ohio. He also takes care of the animals at the Columbus Zoo for teeth work too.

Description of Work
This is my regular dentist. I've been seeing him since the early 1980's.

Category dentists

Reviews like this from long-time patients are the most satisfying. We appreciate your trust in our office. Please recommend us to your family and friends and we will take good care of them! Smiley Dental Group

06/16/2014

sherry M.

hygenist was friendly, down to earth and detail oriented. Would like to see more involvement from the dentist who defers some care to actual staff, such as oral cancer screenings,and node exams, that I have been used to my dentist completing. This is a large office with a high volume of clients. Office is ran well and I have never had to wait. Billing office is responsive to any issues.

Description of Work
Changed to this provide for regular dental care after my dentist retired. The office staff is professional and customer service driven and overall quality is good. One complaint is that they do not provide digital xrays yet.

Category dentists

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback. A dental office, like all businesses, has to consider whether new equipment costs (which would have to be passed on to the patients) would greatly improve current technology. We use state of the art technology in equipment such as hand pieces and in our sterilization center, but do not believe that current digital radiography is superior to film radiography. If it was, we would implement. A film x-ray shows the true condition of the mouth and teeth. A digital x-ray can be manipulated to indicate an area of concern is more serious than it actually is. We have trained our dental hygienists to conduct thorough oral cancer exams. They are the staff members who spend the most time with the patient during a cleaning - checking each tooth and surrounding gum tissue for problems. They are the experts at spotting any concerns which they will bring to the attention of the dentist who does the final exam on the patient. Of course our dentists also look for any oral cancer concerns, and we agree it is a good idea for the dentists to also communicate to the patient that they are performing this service as well. We thank you again for taking the time to offer your suggestions which will help us as we strive to improve our communication and services each day. Smiley Dental Group

05/21/2014

Frank P.

I had a very good overall experience with them. They're very thorough and prompt. I think they're a little pricey.

Description of Work
I used the dentists at Smiley Dental Group for my dental cleaning.

04/28/2014

Dr. Holowicki always gives his patients his full attention. If you have any type of procedure (filling, crown, prep, etc.), he will give you a call within a couple of days to check on you.

Description of Work
Crown placement. Cleaning.

04/22/2014

stacey N.

I like that they work in their office hours. They were recommended to me by my family and friends.

Description of Work
I go to Smiley Dental Group for dentistry.

09/24/2013

Lawrence A.

I have gone to Smiley Dental for several years, and have had nothing but good experiences. The hygienists are very good, and the dentists in the practice have always been effective at explaining and providing treatments when needed.

Description of Work
This was a regular check up and cleaning.

09/13/2013

Paula M.

I absolutely love all of the people and Dentists at Smiley Dental Group. The entire staff is friendly and professional. We have gone to them since 1999 and they have done a lot of different procedures for us including crowns, fillings, root canals, x-rays, teeth cleaning, bridges, implants, and mouth guards. They tell you what you need but don't pressure you into any services. And, they are always up front with what any procedure will cost. As far back as I can remember, they have done oral cancer screenings. If we ever have a dental emergency, they will fit us in that same day. A few years ago, we moved to the Westerville area but continue to drive to Dublin to see them when we need a Dentist. I can't say enough good things about them. . . .

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning.

09/11/2013

Elizabeth S.

The staff is top notch. All the hygienists are amazing with kids. In fact, my kids love going to the dentist. Dr. Seikel is great as well. Takes the time to get to know you and answer your questions. We live on the other side of town now, but will continue to go to Smiley dental.

Description of Work
Annual teeth cleaning and check up for myself and three children.

Category dentists

Drs. Seikel,Holowicki and Smiley work hard to make sure children have a great experience so they will enjoy dental visits for the rest of their lives. They enjoy the interaction with patients and are always happy to answer any questions. Thanks for driving across town to stay with us. We will make your experience worth the drive! Smiley Dental Group

09/03/2013

Denise S.

Felt no pain - was done very quickly and efficiently

Description of Work
Had a filing done - great job.

Category endodontics, dentists, periodontics, cosmetic dentist

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Pediatrics

Cosmetic Dentistry, Custom Crowns & Bridges, Preventive Care, Cleanings & Exams, Teeth Whitening, Children's Dentistry, Sealants, Periodontic Services, Porcelain Veneers & Bonding, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Dentures & Partials,TMJ & Bruxism Care

Please Ask for Details