Smiley Dental Group

Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Pediatrics

Smiley Dental Group is a cosmetic and comprehensive general dentistry practice that has served families in Dublin and Central Ohio since 1986. Drs. Smiley and Holowicki are experienced in cosmetic, general family and restorative dentistry. We also offer 24 hour emergency care. Please visit our website for complete information regarding our practice at SmileyDentalGroup.com. We pride ourselves on employing a professional team who work together to help patients with all services, from scheduling to hygiene recommendations and financial assistance. Smiley Dental Group credits its growth over the years to referrals from our patients. Hopefully your friends, family or neighbors are patients, and can tell you about their experiences. We have earned a reputation for providing superior dental care in a state-of-the-art facility. Our office was designed to be able to go beyond the highest infection control standards with our patients' comfort in mind. Our entire team is ready and willing to answer any questions you might have about our comprehensive offering of services or to discuss your goals before you schedule your initial consultation. Drs. Smiley and Holowicki look forward to serving you and your family with expert, attentive dental care. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

06/28/2016

My appointment was great, everyone was on time, polite, and helpful! Nga Vo was our dental assistant and she was very helpful and sweet! We will go back to Smiley Dental because of her and the great experience she gave us!

Description of Work
The reason for the appointment was for a regular check-up

06/09/2016

I didn't feel the shot, and the appointment went very smooth. I was impressed by the communication between him and his assistants. The professionalism and care I received was top notch.

Description of Work
I was seen by Dr. Holowicki for a filling.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

08/15/2015

.dr. Smiley is a wonderful caring and gentle dentist. He always follows up with a phone call, even on the weekends. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Description of Work
Dr. Smiley is my dentist.

08/01/2015

I am not a big fan of dentists, but I couldn't have had a better experience than Smiley Dental. My experience with Dr. Smiley will definitely get me to take better care of all my dental needs

Description of Work
Cleaning and x-rays

07/13/2015

Excellent from when I walked in the door to the time I left. Everyone very friendly, courteous, helpful & explained insurance thoroughly. Great all around.

Description of Work
Yearly checkup - new to this dentist. Very professional - recommended doctor for root canal (I knew I needed).

Category endodontics,dentists

Cosmetic Dentistry, Custom Crowns & Bridges, Preventive Care, Cleanings & Exams, Teeth Whitening, Children's Dentistry, Sealants, Periodontic Services, Porcelain Veneers & Bonding, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Dentures & Partials,TMJ & Bruxism Care

Please Ask for Details