Crown Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dublin

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2008

4.2

6350 Perimeter Loop Rd

Dublin, OH 43017

Crown Chrysler Jeep Dodge is an Ohio Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership serving Columbus and Dublin areas. We offer new Chrysler Jeep Dodge sales, service, and parts departments....

05/22/2017

Richard W.

What stood out to me was their knowledge of the vehicle. I would consider buying another car from them.

Description of Work
I purchased my car.

Category

02/13/2017

Brook P.

Do not go to Crown. Their sales and service departments are terrible. I took my Wrangler there for service and left it overnight on a Thursday night for them to work on it Friday morning (U Joints and oil pan). I got a call around 2pm Friday saying they couldn't find the key to get the wheels off to replace the U Joints. (which means they didn't start the job until 2pm even though they had it since the night before) I authorized them to break/unlock the lugnuts off and put on unlocking ones for around $80 (the actual price almost doubled by the time it was all said and done). At around 3pm they called to tell me when replacing the oil pan, they found the oil dip stick tube was corroded and needed to replace it but couldn't get the part that day. And they had no loaners in so I would go the weekend without my car with no remorse or solution for me. On Monday I get a call at 1:30 that my car is finally ready and they gave me the wrong phone number for the shuttle guy to come pick me up. It took them an hour and a half for them to call me back with the correct number. So now I've been without my car for 4 days, with no loaner, and still have to pay for their lousy service. I've also been there to buy a car, and their sales tactics are from the 1980s. Too long of negotiations.... "let me get my manager"....after I walk out at their ridiculous offer ($5,000 under what I sold it for and $3,000 under what others offered for trade in) for my trade in, they stop me to offer something better. But still in a sleazy kind of way. And still a bad offer. They are not trustworthy. I won't be back.

Description of Work
Car service

12/07/2015

TROY A.

It started in October and extended through November. There was no cost. It was an insurance. If there was something lower than 'F' I would give them that. There was a lot of disorganization and lack of validation. Every time I went back to pick up the vehicle, there was something that they didn't fix. I didn't talk to any of the mechanics. I only worked with the service engineers. They were nice. They just didn't get the job done. It took six weeks and then ultimately, I ended up taking it somewhere else to get it fixed. I would tell a friend or family member not to use them.

Description of Work
I had auto body work, after an issue with my jeep, down at Crown Chrysler. They ordered a new wheel and repaired the front, driver side fender and quarter panel.

Category auto body repair

08/13/2015

steve S.

I have a 2001 Jeep Wrangler that was leaking oil. I took it to Byers and was told the repairs would cost 1100.00 wanting to replace the rear main seal and valve cover gaskets. Rather than have Byers do the work I took the jeep to Crown Jeep. I told them that Byers wanted 1100.00 to fix the oil leak. They kept my car a few days and spent the time to find the real problem which was only a value cover gasket leak. They saved me 835.00. I feel they are a very trusted dealer and would return to them again.

Description of Work
ENGINE REPAIRS

07/10/2015

Jason A.

I made a service appointment and scheduled it out about a couple of weeks. I was assured that it would take less than a day to do the work and I'd have the vehicle back by the end of the day. My Jeep Liberty needed work done for two recalls that were issued by the manufacturer (some rear suspension work and the fuel tank/hitch issue). I dropped the vehicle in before they opened. At about 4PM, I received a call from Mr. Tyler Ramsey telling me that the work for one of the recalls could not be done today because they didn't have the parts. I asked him why he was calling me now instead of before I brought my vehicle as I had scheduled the work well in advance. He didn't have an answer for me. He did tell me I could come get the vehicle if I wanted to. I told him to instead call me when it was ready. The following day I received a call from Mr. Ramsey informing me the vehicle was ready for pick up. Upon arriving at the service department around lunch time, I found no one available to help me. I waited for 5-10 minutes until the cashier came back. I signed some paperwork and left. I got about a mile down the road and there was a loud grinding sound from the rear of the vehicle. I drove back to the service department, informed Mr. Ramsey that something was now wrong with the vehicle. He drove the vehicle, claimed to have identified the noise and told me it was a five minute fix. Five minutes later I'm going back down the road and sure enough the vehicle was not fixed. I should have been informed prior to my visit that the parts were not available to complete the work. After completing the work they should have driven the vehicle to make sure everything was okay. I won't be returning to this dealership in the future.

Description of Work
Performed service for two recalls and caused unknown damage to the vehicle

11/25/2014

Gregory R.

Our Jeep had a recall, so we made a 1:00 P.M. appointment a week in advance and also requested an oil change. We arrived at 12:45 and after 2.5 hours, we were told that they didn't have the part for our recall, but they found another issue that we should have fixed at a cost of $1700. We then had to wait another half hour for the oil change. When we asked why it took so long to realize they didn't have the recall part, and why they didn't bother to let us know immediately, we were told the technician just didn't think about our time . We left the facility at 3:15 with nothing but an oil change.

Description of Work
First, they completely wasted our time. Took vehicle in for a recall and oil change. They changed the oil, but didn't even have the recall part available.

10/27/2013

Sherry P.

All the staff were friendly and knowledgeable. My sales person was Frank Eastman. There was no high pressure sales tactics just great service and understanding that in today's times people are looking for quality without excessive cost. I greatly appreciate all that were involved with my visit and ultimate purchase of the car I wanted. I would definitely do business with this establishment again should the need arise, and would recommend this company to friends and family who are shopping for automobiles.

Description of Work
Sold me a car they had on their lot.

Category car sales

09/16/2013

Cynthia K.

They gave us options on how to fix the problem and negotiated on price. Car works fine now.

Description of Work
fuel injection work

03/05/2013

Lynne S.

They are good. It is easy to make appointments, get the work done and get out. I keep going back to them because of their professionalism and because I trust them to do good work on my car.

Description of Work
I have been taking my car to Crown Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dublin for many years for any kind of work that needs to be done. The last time I just took my car in for a general service.

11/28/2011

Gretchen K.

They did not have the exact car I wanted on-lot, but located one at another dealer for me. The transaction was completed quickly and with no problems even though we arrived at the dealer 45 minutes before closing. I was able to purchase the car I wanted at a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Purchased a new car.

Category car sales

Kraft's Body & Fender Co

* We work with all Insurance Companies *Insurance Billing *Free In Shop or Mobile Estimates* Towing Available Kraft's Body Shop offers a variety of automotive body repairs to Columbus, OH and the surrounding area. We provide full service collision repair along with computerized color matching and auto detailing. Our mechanics have the experience and quality workmanship to have your vehicle looking as good as the day you bought it. So if you have been in accident or need a new paint job call the experts at Kraft's Body Shop for all of your auto body needs. null

Collision One LLC

When you deal with the guy in charge, you know you’re getting the best service. Matt knows that collision repairs can be a really stressful time so don’t be surprised to see Matt serving customers at the front desk himself. Great service from familar faces is a top priority. Matt started in the automotive business in 1979. Today, he works alongside a body shop team of dedicated body shop managers, technicians, and estimators. Collision One repair technicians and collision estimators are I-CAR and ASE certified, which means they are fluent in the latest repair technology.

Rieser’s Autobody East

As the third generation of a successful family owned and operated auto-body repair business, I expanded by opening a third location in central Ohio. We pride ourselves on being a quality-driven, insurance-friendly and customer-satisfaction-focused facility. We repair all makes and models, are certified, and make towing service and rentals available. We are easily accessible to the eastern Columbus area including Blacklick, New Albany, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Pataskala, Whitehall and Pickerington. I started working in my family’s body shop when I was 11 years old under the watchful eye of my father. My father instilled in me the idea that quality was our first priority. I will always remember him saying to me, “Son, take pride in your work. Every car that you do has your name on it.” For almost 30 years, I have worked in the body-shop industry. I've painted and repaired vehicles with my own hands, written accurate and fair estimates, managed some of the best technicians in the area, and built relationships with many customers and insurers. I am most proud of the work that I have done for some celebrities. I have personally painted cars belonging to Jay Leno (a Porsche 996), Lebron James (a Bentley Continental) and Rahal Letterman Racing (an Indy racecar). Although I have enjoyed working on these prestigious, high-line cars, your Civic, Corolla, or older pickup truck will get the same attention. At the end of 2006, I had a great opportunity to open a body shop of my own. I wanted this shop to be different. I wanted this to be a place where the employees were happy and our customers were even happier. I also wanted to work with the insurance companies, not against them. Rieser’s Autobody East opened in January 2007. I started work in one building, doing all the repairs and office work myself. Soon, I was hiring technicians to keep up with the referral work I generated. By April 2007, I added another building and more technicians. In October 2007, we expanded to another building. My wife, Marte, left her job in May 2007 to work for the business, running the office full-time. I would love you to meet her. She is friendly, caring and professional. I could not do this without her. All of the customers and our suppliers love her. She makes the process so much easier for our customers. She will work with your insurance company, arrange any services you may need (such as rental or towing), or just be there to listen. She is customer-service oriented and will work to make the repair process as seamless as possible. We don’t always meet our customers under the best of circumstances. In fact, most have just been in a car accident. Most people don’t even know where to begin. We try to make the process as easy as possible. We can arrange for towing and a rental. We will work with your insurance company during the claims process. We perform timely repairs so that you are not without your vehicle any longer than you have to be. And like I said, we listen to you. I believe that I have lived up to my father’s high standards for repairing and refinishing vehicles. I strive to instill his ideals in my own employees to this day. I take a hands-on approach to the repair of every auto we service. Quality is always my main concern. Thank you for your interest. I would love the opportunity to talk to you and share more of my story and that of our shop. Please feel free to call me at any time at 614-751-0022. Steven E. Rieser II

Auto Service
    Auto Sales
    Auto Body Work
    Auto Accessories
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

New, Used, Pre-Owned, Certified Pre-Owned, Hybrid, Manufacturer Certified, Conversion Van & Commercial/Fleet Vehicles. Service Center, Detailing, Courtesy Shuttle, Rental Cars, Parts & Accessories, Internet Access, Comfortable Waiting Area.