Pacer Dental

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

Visit the following websites for board certification information: https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp. Financing available. DBA: Terry L. Hughes, DDS....

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

01/30/2015

I saw Dr. Terry Hews. When I went to him, I had had a bad experience with a doctor and they were very understanding and worked with me. I have a few teeth capped and one day I had a cap come off and they took me in immediately the next day. The staff are good even when they have a turn over, the people they get are good. He gives you options on what you can do.

Description of Work
I go in every 4 month to have my teeth cleaned.

Category cosmetic dentist

12/29/2014

I have been with them for about a year and a half. They do what they are supposed to do. Everybody is really friendly. It's a really nice office. It's a comfortable office. They are a little pricey though.

Description of Work
I went in for a cleaning.

06/12/2013

They are very professional. Their office is clean. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I use Pacer Dental for dental care.

03/28/2013

My experience with them was awesome. The people are just very nice and very gentle. It is just very nice surroundings; it's just wonderful there. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I went to Pacer Dental for dental care.

10/21/2012

It was like a breath of fresh air to meet Dr. Hughes (he was referred by a friend). Dr. Hughes is the best! I will always be his patient, as I can't imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Hughes has replaced caps, filled teeth, and provided general cleaning and x-rays on my teeth. I highly recommend Pacer Dental!

Description of Work
I have been a patient of Pacer Dental for a few years. I have to admit going to the dentist used to be my least favorite appointment. That has all changed since I have started going to Pacer Dental. Just wish I had know about them sooner! I have always found Dr. Hughes and his staff profession and caring. I know that when I first walk in I will be greeted with a smile! Everyone always takes their time to explain procedures and their technology is amazing! The office is always spotless and I can't say enough about the friendliness of the staff. I had never had a positive experience with a dentist before Dr. Hughes and Pacer Dental! Just a little background, the first time I went to the dentist I was 14 years old and had multiple cavities. Since that time I also have had root canals and caps. I admit I did shop around and visited various dental practices that all left me feeling like no one really cared about me, they only cared about the business/money end of their practice.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

Cosmetic, general, & restorative dentistry, crowns, veneers, Invisalign, whitening, bridges, dentures, periodontics, implants, root canals, extractions, & relaxed dentistry.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available