White Allen Honda

Founded 1935 • With Angi since July 2006

630 N Main St

Dayton, OH 45405

Additional Numbers 888-526-6358 Used 888-406-7255 Service & Parts. See website for additional service & parts hours. We at White-Allen Honda are proud to carry on the tradition of values and service offered by the White Family of Dealerships. We are committed to making the Honda sales experience a truly rewarding one for Dayton, OH and all the surrounding communities. With a tradition of more than 30 years of the best Honda Sales, Honda Service, and Honda Parts you can trust that our primary goal is customer satisfaction. So come in today and find out why we're Dayton's Low Price Leader! 30 employees. Services are retail price. Sales depend on the situation. No subs....

03/16/2016

CAROL S.

Description of Work
Only does service that is needed and charges fair price.

11/20/2014

Robert D.

They are honest, they do what they say they'll do and they do it well. if something goes wrong they make sure that they take care of it. In general it's a good company to work with. They are so many car companies when you go in they try to add things to your bill that you didn't want added and you have to be the one to say no rather than them doing what you need and no more.

Description of Work
I've used White Allen Honda for routine maintenance.

10/24/2014

Nina F.

They are fine. The new Hondas do not require so much servicing. They have a nice TV area with news papers and other people waiting.

Description of Work
I used them to service my car. They did an oil change, tire rotation and the filter was changed.

10/24/2014

Nina F.

I have had several Hondas before. My experience with them was fine.

Category car sales

03/06/2014

Mary N.

They do quality work for a reasonable price. The cost of the service depends on what's being done. It may range from hundred dollars to several hundred dollars.

Description of Work
White Allen Honda did service to my wife's car within the past month. She may have had new brakes installed. She drives more than I do so she needs service more often.

03/29/2013

Mary L G.

I got an estimate for this at another dealer. The other dealer was going to charge me 7 times as much for the part. They did the repair in under 15 minutes but had to charge for 30 minutes as per Honda rules. They do take off 10% off if you have a Golden Buckeye card. If not there are coupons online.

Description of Work
Needed trunk repaired as the spring broke.

01/26/2012

Steven D.

About eight years ago I took my new Honda to a different dealer for scheduled maintenance. I asked them what was needed, and they listed their suggestions. I reviewed my owner's manual, and this other dealer had recommended a shorter service interval on several items. I called the Honda corporate office to see if the interval had been shortened. They said that, no, their official recommendation is to follow the chart in the owner's manual. As an engineer myself, I can tell you this is correct: there is very very minimal benefit from using a shorter service interval (unless you have extreme usage conditions, which requires a separate chart). It's just money wasted. So, I called White Allen, which is farther from me, and, without telling them the story above, just gave them my mileage and asked what I needed. They told me, and it did match the owner's manual recommendations. I took my car there and was very happy with the service.We now own three Hondas, and for the past eight years I have been using White Allen Honda for all our service. I have never felt oversold (even though I have had one or two expensive repairs).

Description of Work
We have used White Allen Honda for service to our three Hondas for about eight years. Almost all of the work has just been routine maintenance (oil, brakes, etc) but isn't that why we buy Hondas in the first place? They have performed a few more expensive services(timing belt change, etc).

03/10/2011

Karen R.

They are our dealership. We spent about $25 for the last service. Our overall experience with them was fine. They did the oil change in a timely manner and we were in and out.

Description of Work
We go to White Allen Honda for auto service. Our last interaction with them was last November for an oil change.

07/13/2006

WHITE ALLEN HONDA DID A GREAT JOB ON MY CAR. IT RIDES VERY SMOOTH NOW. HOWEVER, I FEEL THE PRICE COULD HAVE BEEN A TAD BIT CHEAPER. OTHERWISE, THE PEOPLE WERE GREAT, AND THE SERVICE WAS GOOD.

Description of Work
THEY BALANCED AND ALIGNED MY TIRES AND REPLACED MY MUFFLER.

07/13/2006

THEY DID A GREAT JOB ON MY CAR. THE BRAKES WORK GREAT, AND THE PRICES WERE OUTSTANDING. WHITE ALLEN HONDA IS JUST A GREAT COMPANY THAT PROVIDES GREAT SERVICE. I WAS REALLY PLEASED AT HOW QUICKLY EVERYTHING WAS DONE.

Description of Work
THEY PUT NEW BRAKE PADS ON MY CAR.

Auto Service