QUALITY PLUMBING & DRAIN

With Angi since July 2006

4.2

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

At HDP plumbing we specialize in drain cleaning and sewer repair as well as but not limited to other plumbing services such as high pressure water jetting, water heaters, water softeners and gas lines. At HDP plumbing it is our mission to have the most competitive prices but also give our customers the best in quality. Our knowledgable team members have over 25 years in the industry to help serve you and our community.

My name is Greg and I have been in the plumbing industry for 24 years. I have always specialized in service but have much experience in all aspects of plumbing. I do commercial and residential new installation and repair as well as gas work and underground service (water, sewer, gas) repair or replace. I also do kitchen & bath remodeling. There are currently 3 employees. I am state licensed in plumbing, hydronics, and HVAC. ***Currently our website is under construction***

01/25/2018

If only I could give 1 star...we called this company to repair a boiler that they had installed. The repair person was unprofessional, and when asked for details on what was wrong with the boiler, he went into another room, called the owner, came back, refused to answer questions, packed up and stormed out. In trying to reach the owner, we left a message with the receptionist (who was wonderful!) ...

Description of Work
Boiler repair

Category plumbing

02/28/2014

They did great. I got multiple proposals and they were approximately equal to another one, but they had a lot more positive reviews so I went with them. They came in exactly on their bid price and did a great job. Their price was very reasonable and their bid was significantly under what I expected. Everything has worked out great so far.

Description of Work
I used Quality Plumbing & Drain to re-plumb my entire house, because the old copper piping did not last.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

07/31/2006

QUALITY PLUMBING IS A GOOD COMPANY TO HIRE, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE SURE THEY WILL BE THERE, BECAUSE CALLED HIM ONCE AND HE DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP ON THE DAY HE SAID HE WOULD.

Description of Work
THEY REMOVED A GARBAGE DISPOSAL AND CLEANED OUT THE DRAIN PIPE.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

WATER HEATERS/GAS/ELECTRIC/BATH & KITCHEN REMODELS/WATER/GAS LEAKS/BASEMENT PUMPING/FAUCETS/TOILETS/SUMP PUMPS/DIG-UPS.