Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2011

2660 Woodman Center Ct

Dayton, OH 45420

Rest assured about the care you'll receive from Poelking Chiropractic for pain relief and general well-being. We are a multidisciplinary practice dedicated to natural healing. Our goal is to treat you in a compassionate and professional manner, restoring you to a happy and productive life as fast as possible without drugs, injections or surgery. Our modern treatment center in Kettering is designed for your comfort and accessibility. Here you'll enjoy a friendly environment and helpful medical staff that are focused on one objective: Helping you achieve and sustain a healthier, more pleasurable life - free from pain! Our advanced therapies, including leading-edge diagnostic and treatment technology, can achieve excellent results for a degenerative or herniated disc, radiating pain, muscle weakness, extremity pain and more. Our treatments are accompanied by the right levels of support and motivation to assure long-term success. If you're looking for improved quality of life, Dr. Poelking and Poelking Chiropractic have solutions that can last a lifetime....

06/30/2014

Steve W.

04/30/2014

Vincent B.

06/28/2012

Linda S.

My first appt. with Dr. Poelking was for a consultation to discuss my issues and concerns. The appt. took about an hour and was well worth it. After expressing my issues and concerns, Dr. Poelking did a thorough examination and took xrays. He explained he would need a couple of days to look over the xrays and his notes so he could design a treatment plan suited to my needs. My next appt. Dr. Poelking showed me the xrays and explained the treatment plan designed for me. He also had another staff member explain the cost and helped me set up a payment plan. My treatment started right away. From the consultation to the treatment, Dr. Poelking took the time to address my concerns and explained everything in a way the was easily understood. All of the staff is polite, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
I initially went to see Dr. Poelking due to some neck and back pain. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

06/15/2012

Thomas F.

Very Professional Staff, Very Caring, Honest, Dependable.

Description of Work
I had been having low back pain for several months. I made an appointment to have an adjustment and Dr. Poelking and his staff were very professional and helpful. Now several weeks later still seeing the doctor several times a week but feeling better and better each day.

11/03/2011

Debbie L.

I really like him and his office. I've been to a lot of different chiropractors and I realize that all of them are not creative equally. He is very good. He has helped me, my neck and back. His office is centrally located for people all around the Dayton area. Its kind of far for me but anyways he has put a new exit so it has gotten a lot closer. Earlier I happened to drive to the mall and try to get on the highway but there is an exit right by my work now so I can just jump on there. My house is gotten closer because of that. He is real good and his staff is real good. They don't ask you to come three times a week or whatever. He gives you his recommendation which is good. He is punctual.

Description of Work
Dr. T.J Poelking is my chiropractor and I last visited him about a week or two ago.

Chiropractic Care
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy

How is Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy overall rated?

Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy open?

Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy is open:

What payment options does Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy provide

Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy offer a senior discount?

No, Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy offer?

Poelking Chiropractic Wellness & Physical Therapy offers the following services: Chiropractic care, Core strengthening rehabilitation (Spine Force), ABS Spinal Decompression Therapy, EMS, Intersegmental Traction, Synaptic Therapy for Peripheral Neuropathy, Ultrasound, Class IIIb Cold Laser, Digital X-rays...