Pediatric Associates of Dayton

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2008

There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 75 patients per day....

06/03/2014

She's always on time and communicates well with both parent and child.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check up/vaccinations

06/27/2012

We saw the nurse for vitals and then waited only a few minutes for the doctor.  She talked to my son and joked with him as she did the physical exam.  She was patient as I asked my questions and discussed them thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We visited Dr. Meister for my 6-year-old's yearly checkup.  She was, as always, wonderful at putting my nervous kid at ease while examining and observing him.  She takes time to answer all my questions and doesn't  rush out of the exam room.  She discussed at length a particular concern I had.  She asked about all areas of development - academic and emotional as well as physical.  I am always impressed by Dr. Meister when we visit.

06/19/2012

All went very well. Now both boys received the first round of the Guardasil vaccine, and, I have to say, the nurse made it sound worse than it was. My eldest did fine, saying it wasn't much worse than a flu shot. But the other son was so freaked out by the time he got his shot that he couldn't relax his muscles and his shot REALLY hurt, evidently. I wish the nurses hadn't warned them about how oth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my two teenaged boys in for their annual physicals. Dr. Hershline attended, as she usually sees all my kids. She's great. I mean, great. She fusses at them for not eating right; for their lack of exercise; for their late-night habits, etc. Then she tells them what they SHOULD be doing in all three of those categories. She takes her time and asks them questions, and takes time to answer all of their questions.

06/15/2012

He always is on time and listens to whatever the problem is that you are having. Billing insurance is efficient and pain free. We have never had a problem concerning our bill. My children love him and feel really comfortable with him. He is a wonderful diagnostician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Yours has been our pediatrician for our two boys for over nineteen years. We absolutely love him and his office staff. Appointments are always available and he is very warm and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone

11/14/2011

They are my kids' doctor. We've always had good experience there. They are doctors so they are not always punctual. It's not really their fault. All the doctors are very nice and friendly. They work hard with the kids and take good care of them. We would continue to go back to them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kids go to Pediatric Associates of Dayton. My son was there on the 1st of August and my daughter was there sometime in September. They go in for check ups, physicals and immunizations. They also go in when they are sick.

Pediatrics