Mori Orthodontics

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2008

4440 Linden Ave

Dayton, OH 45432

Welcome to Mori Orthodontics LLC, the orthodontic specialty practice of Dr. Richard Mori. Dr. Mori is a respected provider in your orthodontic care community, located in Dayton, Ohio. Our practice’s top priority is to provide our patients with highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, fun and caring environment. We utilize the latest technological advances in the industry, such as self-ligating braces, clear ceramic braces and Invisalign. We have the latest in computer technology (digital imaging and advanced computer graphics) to ensure that you receive the most effective treatment possible. We recognize that every patient has different individual needs, and we pride ourselves in the courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you’re an adult, adolescent or child, our knowledgeable doctor and team are committed to helping you achieve the smile you deserve – a healthy, beautiful one! Dr. Mori services patients in the Dayton, Kettering, Beavercreek, Huber Heights and surrounding areas. Call us at (937) 252-8651 for a complimentary orthodontic evaluation....

06/30/2015

SherylAnn J.

Dr. Mori and everyone at his practice are so friendly and kind. They have lots of ways to make participating in their program fun and engaging. His choice of treatment plans are reasonable and he keeps up with the latest technology and treatment options. We have been visiting Dr. Mori and his team for over 7 years and are very happy and fortunate that we found them.

Description of Work
Dr. Mori and his team have been our family Orthodontist for 7 years.

12/21/2014

Stephen W.

Our oldest has braces from Dr. Mori and our youngest will be getting them on mid-Dec. The staff and Dr. Mori are super-friendly. Both of my boys really like Dr. Mori. They are an "on-time" office and really push that point. If you have trouble being on time for appointments you should probably go somewhere else. We like it because it means they rarely are running behind and they get their patients in and out in a timely manner. We did "shop" a bit and found them to be in the same range as all the other so we chose the office that actually treated our boys like humans and not 's.

Description of Work
This was the 1st appointment for our youngest son to get braces.

Category oral surgeons,orthodontist

06/12/2014

Staff was really friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Moved in the middle of having braces. Dr. Mori was very nice and professional.

06/03/2014

My family has been seeing Dr. Mori for about 8-9 years. I have had one daughter go through the complete set of braces and her teeth turned out wonderful! Daughter number 2 is just about to get her braces off, and things have gone very well with her too! You will step into Dr. Mori's office and you will notice how clean and bright it is. The employees are extremely friendly and helpful. I don't think we have ever had to wait more than 5 minutes for our appointments, and frequently my children are taken back early. The care is gentle and compassionate by all of the orthodontic assistants, and of course Dr. Mori as well. He has a very calm and soothing personality, and he truly does care about his patients. He gets to know them by asking them about what is going on at school, with sports, etc. We have moved about nine times in the last 20 years, changing doctors and dentists each time, and this clinic is a perfect example as to how an office should run. If you have a billing issue, the staff is very happy to sit you down and talk to you about it. Every detail of your care is explained and you are always asked if you have any questions before you leave. On a fun note, Dr. Mori has contests ongoing for kids to participate in, with wonderful prizes offered. They have free coffee and lemonade for you to enjoy while you wait. When braces come off, they have a mini "party" for the lucky patient, complete with popcorn and confetti! I truly appreciate Dr. Mori and his staff, and highly recommend them to everyone I meet interested in orthodontic care. :-)

Description of Work
Routine appointment for my daughter's braces.

09/15/2013

Sue M.

I have great things to say about Dr. Mori and his staff. They are the nicest people ever. They CARE about their patients and take the time to explain everything they do. Everything is very organized and the office is an amazing place to visit. My daughter has been a patient for 2 years now. She has had invisilgn and retainers. Everything has been perfect . They work hard to make sure your smile is the best.

Description of Work
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Mori and his staff for orthodonic work. She has been going to 2 years.

07/20/2013

My experience with Dr. Mori has been good. I just completed the Invisalign treatment and I am happy with the results.

Description of Work
Teeth straightening.

12/03/2011

Lisa O.

Dr. Mori decided two teeth need to be pulled to allow for proper future positioning of her teeth. My Stepdaughter went to Dr. Mori. She is 20 now and her teeth are beautiful. Their offices are really beautiful and inviting, the staff is super friendly, and very professional.

Description of Work
My 7 yr old daughter was referred to Dr. Mori by our dentist. It was our initial consultation.

12/16/2010

Thomas Y.

He is really good and we like him. We saw three different orthodontist and we picked him out of the three. We are very happy with the treatment and his mannerisms. The kids also like him. The folks in the office are very friendly too.

Description of Work
Dr. Mori is our orthodontist. The most recent appointment with him was a few weeks ago.

12/02/2010

Safa M.

It went very well. The problem and the proposed solution were explained in detail by Dr. Mori, with help from pictures and x-rays of my son's jaw. The work was done on time and both me and my son are quite happy with our encounter with Dr. Mori and his staff.

Description of Work
My son needed a retainer, which Dr. Mori put into his mouth.

11/02/2010

Elmer L.

I am very happy with him. He is very caring. He is definitely someone, who you can trust and speak to. His office and staff are very professional. Sometimes, the procedures are expensive and so, I can?t pay on the spot. They are willing to work with me on that. They don?t embarrass me in front of others. They are always on time. They are very good with time. They get you in when you can get in, especially with school kids. The kids can get in after school. The office environment is very clean, very quiet, and very pleasant. They are busy, but they are pleasant. They do things very quietly. There is not much of a wait. The staff is very friendly. My wife and son never complain about Dr. Mori. He would come out and talk to me about my son?s dental issues. He has always been very professional and pleasant. I will continue to use his services in the future and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Dr. Richard Mori is my wife’s and son’s orthodontist. Their most recent visit with him was a year ago.

Dentistry - Orthodontics