We follow best practices as recommended by the State of Ohio Medical Board and our governing associations, including sanitization and mask requirements.

Please call for more details.

Joga Somatic Arts

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2010

3122 WILMINGTON PIKE

Dayton, OH 45429

Joga Somatic Arts is a collaborative effort between experienced and knowledgeable professionals to help improve quality of life for anyone regardless of age, gender, ability or size. We are growing to offer an ever wider array of services to help you feel and function your very best. All of our professionals share knowledge and insight with each other to give you a more targeted (and less frustrating or redundant) approach to your care. As a Joga Somatic Arts client, you have the benefit of a community of knowledge and experience at your fingertips, offered by professionals who will make sure you are getting appropriate care by the professional who can help you the best, without sending all around town, having to repeat your story or try to remember what the last professional recommended for you. We promise that we will listen to you, care for you with compassion, and help you know yourself better, so you can take care of yourself better, so you can feel your very best....

05/07/2014

Joyce P.

Description of Work
Received a therapeutic medical massage from Jo. She was thorough and professional. Highly recommend!

04/18/2014

Jim P.

Description of Work
medical / she is excellent therapist

08/26/2013

Susan N.

Jo seems to be very knowledgeable about yoga and was very pleasant and professional in our private session. With her encouragement I have joined the Sunday evening drop-in class and I enjoy it very much. I'm looking forward to scheduling another massage.

Description of Work
I scheduled a private yoga session to assess my ability and, at a later date,a massage.

03/26/2013

Joyce P.

It was excellent! A warm environment greeted me. She was immediately available to see me, there was no waiting. After talking with me, she escorted me to the massage room. There was soothing music playing. She gave thorough massage, paying paticular attention to problem areas. Before finishing the massage she asked if I felt she had missed any areas. When I told her that it was wonderful and she missed no painful areas, she invited me to dress when I was ready. I've had many massages over the years and she is definitely one of the best massage thereapists I've had work on me. She was very knowledgeable about fibromyalgia and made some recommendations for ways that I could help myself. Will definitly use her again.

Description of Work
I have fibromyalgia and was seeking a knowledgeable and skilled massage therapist. Jo took her time with me and gathered history before beginning the massage. She was very kind and clearly interested in helping me.

10/09/2011

Beth F.

Jo did a thorough job working on all my problem areas...... neck, shoulders, hips, as well as making my entire body feel relaxed and rejuvenated. I had been having neck issues for several weeks and tried to "tough it out". While I was able to do my yoga and pilates as well as my other work outs, I was having pain in my neck and shoulders which then traveled down my arm. Jo is wonderful! I highly recommend her massage and her yoga classes. Thanks, Jo.

Description of Work
Jo Groth is my Yoga teacher and massage therapist. I had an appointment for a much needed massage.

04/25/2011

Beth F.

The massages were very thorough, very relaxing, and addressed any muscular issues that we were having. I have a lot of problems with my neck and shoulders which Jo addressed through the massage. I have been so much better since! Jo not only did the massages, but gave each of us tips and information concerning posture and exercise to help with our issues.

Description of Work
Both my Husband and I had massages by Jo at Joga Somatic Arts in Kettering. Jo was GREAT! She asked questions and addressed specific issues that each of us had. We both felt fantastic afterwards, and personally, I can say that the results lasted for several months. We are both taking Yoga from Jo currently and will schedule massages again soon.

Massage Therapy
    Health Education/Workshops
    Fitness - Centers
    Fitness - Training
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Licensed Medical Massage, Functional Movement Training, Yoga Instruction, Group Movement Classes and more!