Copeland Roofing & Siding, Inc

Founded 1965 • With Angi since July 2006

4080 Dayton Xenia Rd.

Dayton, OH 45432

Copeland Roofing was started in 1965 as a residential roofing and siding company. Over the years, the company has grown to include commercial work, replacement doors, replacement windows, and gutters. We specialize in retrofits, very little of our work is new construction. Copeland Roofing and Siding has consistently been recognized as a firm with the highest level of quality and craftsmanship in our work. This reputation has taken years to develop, each of our employees is charged with maintaining and enhancing this recognition. Our business is largely referral based. Future work depends on our performance on the present job. Our customers judge us on what they see and hear at the job site. Your role is critical to the success of our company. We will never forget that. We take our profession seriously. We are members of a number of professional and trade organizations. Our participation helps us stay current on products and trends in the construction industry....

roofing (65)gutter repair (35)siding companies (6)woodworking (4)window replacement (1)

07/16/2020

Copeland declined to do the job as it required wood. I don’t mind that they refused the job, but they should be more transparent in their advertising. Don’t claim to be what you are not and and end up wasting my valuable time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters, Soffits, Fascia

CATEGORY gutter repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/03/2019

Business is good right now: Copeland is only interested in replacing all the gutters on your home. They are not interested in completing repairs or partial replacements of gutters. I just spoke with them on the phone and they declined to provide a quote to replace the gutters along the front of my home that are damaged. But they would provide a quote to replace all the gutters on the home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gutters along front of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

02/11/2019

Copeland roofing did fine work in replacing our gutters and downspouts! Two-man crew finished the job in approximately two half-days, working around tricky winter weather. They hauled away all the old material, and cleaned up reasonably well. (I found a few small scraps of debris around the perimeter of the house the next day, but no big deal.) Of the three estimates I obtained, they quoted the mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of all Gutters and Downspouts on two-story house

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

10/04/2018

The follow up to my many questions were promptly replied to. The installation I knew would be challenge for any roofing company. After careful consideration I choose Copeland. They arrived on the first day of a 5 day window and finished on the 2nd day. The installation looks perfect and the many obstacles not normaly found on flat roofs (widows walk) were done perfectly. Overall my rating is a 10+...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A rubber roof installed over porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

06/23/2018

Do to ridiculous nature of the quote, they will not be making the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for a quote to repair a small portion of my gutter and the surrounding soffitt. Got a quote to fix the area, and to replace all of the gutters on my house!! Not what I asked for, nor expected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2018

Per your request our estimator checked your gutter and quoted what his recommendation was for your gutter problem. The $6,295.00 quoted was an OPTION for our covered gutter system. We apologize for any confusion that might have occurred.

11/23/2017

Work was done expeditiously, professionally, and with quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

09/24/2017

One of the bigger tale of the tapes for me is service after the sale. I recently had Copeland replace the roof on my house. The job was done quickly and professionally. My son-in-law, who does some construction for a living, inspected the roof after they were done and said is was a very good job. My one issue was that I felt the flashing around part of the chimney was a little uneven from a cosmet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to give such an excellent review. Thank you

09/07/2017

Had a couple minor issues which they corrected immediately and to our specifications

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gutters and downspouts

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2017

Thank you. The A rating is much appreciated.

09/07/2017

They were great. Not much else to say. They were competitively priced. Crew showed up on time and worked hard. The carpenter they had who framed my skylights did a fantastic job matching the existing ones. The roof looks really nice. I would hire them again without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, skylights and vents

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2017

Thank you very much for your excellent review.

05/17/2017

The front part of the roof I have five more years left on it. Everyone else said it needed to be replaced now. I had an engineer check up on it anyway. The front was fine. The damage was in the back. It needed upgrading anyway. The work took two and a half days. There were a crew that does it. The supervisor checks on it. It was excellent. They cleaned everything up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced half of the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

We appreciate the opportunity of working on your roofing project.

Residential roofing installation, commercial roofing installation, leaf-free gutter system installation, vents & soffits, siding (James Hardie, vinyl, etc), replacement window installations, replacement entry doors and patio doors, sun tunnels, sky lights and roof windows.

Metal roofs. (but we do metal shingles)

Check, Visa, MasterCard