Cook, Dr. Thomas M.

With Angi since October 2008

Orthopedics - Knee & Leg
Orthopedics

03/31/2014

Description of Work
I had surgery for broken femur. The broken femur was a complication of osteomyelitis caused by a long standing infection in the hip joint. I didn't know about the infection until Dr. Cook operated to replace the hip joint in Feb 2013. Subsequently my femur broke twice. Hopefully my surgeries are over and I will recover soon!

09/30/2013

I have been seeing him for 2 years. He is both compassionate and empathatic. He is the 5th orthopedic person I have gone to.

Description of Work
I used Dr. Thomas M. Cook. He is my orthopedic surgeon. I last saw him for my x-ray of implants and, assesments of my recommendations. He is my consulting surgeon who deals with my disability insurance as well.

05/12/2013

Having to have a second knewe replacement on the same knee, I was concern about the results. Dr. Cook took an able amount of time to explain everything to me. Considering the first knee replacement was completely loose, it took a little longer for me to recover. Would use Dr. Cook again.

Description of Work
Ihad a total knee replacement

Category orthopedics,knee doctor

07/02/2012

He did both the surgeries with excellent results. He excels in sports medicine too. He recommended another doctor for my foot therapy and they were excellent too. I had a very positive and excellent experience with him. He is probably one of the best surgeons in the town. I was able to walk in a very little time. He has a computer where he will fine post the test results and the computer keeps tra...

Description of Work
Dr. Cook is my orthopedic doctor from Orthopedic Associates of Dayton. He did knee replacement surgery on both my knees.

02/10/2012

He is the best orthopedic doctor in the city. I do not dislike anything about him. I will use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Thomas M. Cook was my mother’s orthopedic surgeon. Her most recent visit with him was two years ago.

Category orthopedics