Autotech Unlimited Inc

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Our auto repair facility located in Dayton, Ohio is a trustworthy partner for all kinds of automotive repairs. Your personal auto safety is assured when your car is on the road running smoothly. That's why we don't merely provide comprehensive consultation, but we also perform important safety checks for you....

01/19/2016

Description of Work
The most knowledgeable auto care professionals I have ever dealt with. Excellent service, competitive prices, offer loaner vehicles while yours is in their shop, easy to deal with, quick & accurate in diagnosis of problems. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for great auto service.

01/11/2016

Description of Work
We have been going to Tom and Jerry for years. They have always been honest with us regarding needed repairs. They offer loaners when available and their prices are competitive.

01/21/2014

They are trustworthy and do an excellent job. They never charge you for anything you don't need. I have been using them for almost 20 years and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
We went in for an oil change this time though I have had them do other maintenance over the years.

03/12/2013

I have used them for years. They are very good to look my car over every time I take it in to them even if I go in for an oil change.

Description of Work
I had major repair work done on my car.

12/28/2012

Quickly identified the problem(s), phoned as requested to advise of the repair cost and time required. Completed the job on time and at projected cost. Quality work, professional operation. Whole-heartedly recommend.

Description of Work
Complete front axle brake job on a rare an old (15+ yr) vehicle. Replaced rotors, hoses, calipers, master cylinder, etc.

Category auto repair

Auto inspections, repairs, maintainance, tires & transmissions.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available