State Valley Dental

With Angi since October 2008

63 Graham Rd

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

07/23/2021

Thomas A.

I have cancer and had to miss appointments with State Valley Dental in the past due to my conditions. Now they wont schedule or see me because of it. DO NOT GO SEE THIS DENTIST IF YOU ARENT HEALTHY.

Description of Work
Extraction

12/30/2014

Carole M.

I had extensive dental work done this summer and I really liked my dentist. My experience with them went great. They even called me at home that night, to see if I was doing okay. I really, really like her. They weren't painful.

Description of Work
They made my implants.

03/18/2014

Marlene H.

The original partial made needed to be matched up to my natural tooth coloring and the staff worked really hard to try and adjust the fit and coloring. I had come back several times but was not satisfied with the results. The Drs that own State Valley worked with me and I accepted the final decision of the results. Dr Marino was fair and tried to take care of my issues. I would not come back for another partial, but If there was a problem with needing a filling or basic dentistry I'm sure it would be ok for others - just not for me.

Description of Work
I was not happy with my current partial and wanted a nicer smile and a better fit. I came to Valley Dental because they have a lab on site and the pricing was affordable for me. I am a high maintenance person and thought it would be better to be close to the lab to get and provide input on the looks and feel of a new partial. I was taken care of by a woman that was very nice but I was not happy with the end results. In her defense she tried several times to fix the fit and appearance of my finished partial but because I am a high maintenance person and a very difficult fit, it just wasn't possible.

01/22/2014

I have never had a complaint with his services for myself or my children. Dr. Sturkey is very professional and always takes time to thoroughly explain the situation in a way that is easy to understand. He works very well with children, extremely patient. Dr. Sturkey himself is very friendly as are all of his office staff. I think anyone would find the office atmosphere very welcoming.

Description of Work
I have been going to Dr. Sturkey since my children were young, for about thirty years.

10/29/2013

Michael G.

He was very personable and said he would contact me at night to see how I was. I recommended him to my father and he is also helping him.

Description of Work
He evaluated me for dental implants.

03/25/2013

Kathy C.

They are great. They don't even hurt when they give shots. I take my kids there too and they're not afraid. I've been seeing them for about a year and my husband has been going for about 5 years. They are just very very good.

Description of Work
They took my wisdom teeth out and it didnt even hurt.

06/15/2012

Earle B.

The root canal was the worst I have ever had. When I went home ! have NEVER been in so much pain in my entire life!!! These people don't even have an after hours contact number. I hurt so bad my wife was goingto take me to emerengcy. They couldn't care less how you feel after leaving! Use them with extreme caution!!

Description of Work
Aching tooth. A foreign Denist did a root canal.

05/21/2012

He owns the clinic that he built. It's a huge multistory building with a variety of dentists. His mannerisms are terrific. He goes the extra mile. He came out to the house and took care of things for my wife's father. He's large and extremely knowledgeable in surgical dentistry, partials, and full dentures. He does it all.

Description of Work
I saw him for general dentistry care.

02/20/2012

08/09/2011

Dr Reddy is excellent. She is been able to do what other dentists claim they could not do, capping my incisors. So she is very talented. Her office hours are good. She is punctual, knowledgeable and she communicates very well. I have recommended her to my mother and she has started going to her. I will continue to use her.

Description of Work
I go to Dr.Sailaja Reddy for general dentistry. She practices out of State Valley Dental.

05/23/2011

She has done work my previous dentist was not capable of doing. She is by FAR the best dentist I have gone to and hope to continue with her. The staff at Valley Dental is nothing short of excellent and all procedures have been approved by insurance with no burden on myself. I could not ask for better experiences than I have had there.

Description of Work
Installed permanent crowns on front lower incisors.

12/22/2010

Joseph K M.

The stall is very helpful. I feel well taken care of. The pricing is also more than fair. They‘re happy to follow up when I feel something isn’t right.

Description of Work
They take care of mine and my son’s general dentistry needs.

05/13/2009

SUSAN Y.

My experience with them has been wonderful. They do a great job.

Description of Work
I go to the State Valley Dental for my dental needs and I last saw them for my caps.

Category oral surgeons

07/31/2008

JUDITH E B.

He is very personable. He makes you feel safe. He explains everything as he goes. Everything is done pain free as well. He has very up to date equipment. The office is beautiful.

Description of Work
Dr. Merino did two crowns and two root canals. He froze my mouth with injection and I never feel anything. Somehow he knows what to do to not make the shot hurt. The crowns go over an existing tooth. He does something in your mouth and measures and then puts the information into a machine and it makes the crown. He can get this all done while you sit there.

Marsh, Dr. Steven P.

For over 40 years, the practice of Cleveland dentist Dr. Steven P. Marsh has improved the smiles of people in the Cleveland, Ohio, metropolitan area. From cosmetic imaging to comprehensive after-care to answering your questions on this site, Dr. Marsh has built a reputation for the finest care and stellar results in general and cosmetic dentistry.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Pivovar, Dr. Norman M

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public.

Dentistry - General