Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Commercial Point, OH
There are 5 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 7 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Commercial Point
- Groom-n-Zoom LLCButton lives Kim! She’s been our groomer for years and is the best we've ever had!! Our dog always looks and feels great after grooming!
- Cheshire Crossing Animal HospitalDr. Ballard and all of his staff are absolutely amazing! From walking us through the loss of one of our fur babies to helping get the correct diagnosis and treatment on another and everything in between, I could not ask for a better place to take my pups! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!
- BLENDON KENNELSIt was a nightmare. I asked them to groom my 1-year-old Labradoodle. When I picked her up, she had been SHAVED down completely. You would need a straight razor to remove any more hair. When I complained, they lied and told me this is what I had agreed to. I asked the business owner or top manager to call me, but they have not bothered to respond. This is a terrible business. Who does this to a dog? If I could post a picture, you'd be shocked, as we are
- EASTON ANIMAL HOSPITALThis is a wonderful practice with caring office staff, techs, groomer, and vets. They are kind but straight-forward about treatment options, costs, and outcomes. When unusual situations come up, they research to find more information. Gentle groomer, patient techs, and well-informed vets. Thank you.
- Animal Hospital Of Shawnee HillsI never have to worry about my dogs when they are at the Animal Hospital of Shawnee Hills. I have referred numerous friends to AHSH and my friends are always so thankful that I told them about AHSH. I have been going there for about 6 years and I will never go anywhere else. They are always courteous and caring and my dogs love the entire staff
- CINDY'S GROOMINGIt went great. Drake the English Springer Spaniel loves Cindy and going there to get groomed. He always looks great after grooming. Cindy does a great job trimming him up. She's the best groomer in the Delaware area. We also have her trim Rita the Blue Heeler's nails and she does a great job with them. My dog's are happy and we are happy
- Animal Care Center at Cherry WayWe took our Golden Retriever Tillie here for all eleven years of her life. Even after we moved from Bexley, we continued to drive the 45-minutes to see Dr. Douglas. Tillie LOVED seeing Dr. Douglas and her tail said so every time, even when she was sick. Though they met only twice a year for checkups and the occasional illness, Tillie knew who cared for her. Tillie finally succumbed to cancer, and the last year was hard. But the personal attention to our needs was incredible. They were always available and helped anyway they could. Above and beyond what I would expect from any vet. When another dog enters our lives, we will be making the drive again. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Douglas is the best out there
- Gahanna Animal HospitalTheir prices are fair. The wait time wasn't very long at all. I kept coming back because of their service. They have a good attitude. They're friendly and nice.
- Gahanna Animal HospitalThe staff and groomer are very nice and professional. They ask exactly how we want her cut and they deliver. We have payed more money for less quality at other places so this is the obvious choice.
- Gahanna Animal HospitalMy dog was exhibiting odd behavior, eye was droopy, coughing, just not right. They immediately got me in to see the Dr. She performed a thorough exam and suggested it might be low thyroid. It was my choice if I wanted to do the test or not. I suggested other tests and she said she didn't feel they were necessary in addition to the thyroid test so we only did the thyroid test. My animals love going there and actually look forward to it. It takes about a week to get the results back from out of state but I know as soon as they are in she will call me. She explained everything that she wanted to rule out and the process we would follow to determine the problem. I am never rushed when I go there. They are by far the best vets I have found, when I go out of town they step in when necessary and take excellent care of my animals. I never have to worry. I previously worked as a vet tech in another state, and have worked closely with humane societies over the years in retraining abused animals. I have very high standards when it comes to care. These people exceed in every area
Pet Groomers in Commercial Point
- Business Description:At Columbus Ohio Dog Trainer Terry Cook we offer private one-on-one dog training lessons, day trains and board & train residency programs. We offer puppy training, basic obedience training, advance obedience training, behavior modification training and off leash dog training. All of our dog training programs are custom created at your free in-home dog training evaluation where Terry Cook will come to you at no cost to assess your dog. Our dog training programs come with group classes and a li..Recent Review:I had a rowdy 7-month-old Pit Bull puppy that was a horrible puller and didn’t listen. I chose to purchase private lessons where I worked with Terry and my puppy one-on-one. I was beyond impressed with the results and the positive approach. Terry has an outstanding facility that also offers dog boarding as well. After having numerous nightmare experiences with commercial dog kennels we went to Terry to board our dogs in a HUGE 10x10 doggy cottage with 2-acre fenced-in play area. My dogs came back happy and tired! I highly recommend Terry Cook if you need your dog trained or looking for the best dog boarding place for your dogTatiana A.
- Business Description:Please Visit Our Web Site!Recent Review:They are excellent and don't price gouge. Dr. Jeff will even get on the floor to work with the dogs. I would highly recommend them to anyone.TERRI B.
- Business Description:At VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital, we look forward to welcoming you and your four legged family member. Our entire staff believes the better we get to know your pets, the better we can provide the best possible healthcare. In fact, when you come in, you'll see exactly why our veterinarians are praised for their kind and thorough care. We'll give you and your pet all the time you need, and never rush through an exam. We'll also carefully track the course of your pet's care, which is important to..Recent Review:They were Wonderful, they take very good care of their clients and they provide very good service.MISTY M.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:She is an older cat and is typically nervous about going to the vet but with this place, she was not too nervous and they were very good with her and very thorough. I would recommend them and I would go there againPAUL & EILEEN O.
- Business Description:Animal Hospital of Shawnee Hills is here to serve you and your pets in a warm and friendly atmosphere, with the love and attention your pets deserve. We are team of seasoned experts providing veterinary wellness, medical and surgical care as well as therapy laser and End-of-Life services. Should you need to go away for a weekend, our temperature-regulated suites will provide the necessary comfort for boarding dogs, cats, hospitalized patients and special needs medical boarding. In addition to..Recent Review:Dr, Paige takes care of my 3 dogs. They love her and so do I! Entire staff is welcoming and very nice. Highly recommend.Sherrie W.
- Business Description:4 Locations: * Powell / Wedgewood Off of Sawmill * West Columbus in Westgate * Hilliard on Hilliard-Rome Rd. * Grove City on West Broadway Healthy Pets of Rome-Hilliard * Dr. Mike Kelleher * Dr. June Huff * Dr. Stephen Schumacher * Dr. Dawn Keith * By Appointment, Extended Office Hours Also Available by Appointment 7pm - 10pm * Sunday Closed, Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm * Saturday 9am - 1pm Healthy Pets of Bren-Ior * Dr. Shelly Long * By Appointment * Monday 9am - 7pm * Tuesday - Friday 9am - 6..Recent Review:It couldn't have gone much worse I was told that my precious Yorkie would most probably not have to have any teeth pulled Never heard a word from them all day. Until they called that he was ready to be picked up. Oh and by the way he had 6 teeth pulled including the CANINE!! So we go from getting none pulled to pulling the Canine This forever altered his life forever It has also changed the quality of life. There are some foods he cannot eat now because of not having any front teeth to grip itjoni b.
- Business Description:5-doctor small animal and exotic practice, serving Columbus since 1986Recent Review:Every. Single. Time. All they care about is what else they can sell you.Deborah S.
- Business Description:Full service veterinary hospital providing routine medical, dental, orthopedics, sick visits as well as boarding and grooming. 24 hour on call doctor available, additional charges apply for emergency services. Services are by appointmenRecent Review:We took our dog there for about a week because we went to Phoenix to look for a house. We left him on a Tuesday. On Friday, I received a call that the dog was vomiting violently (with blood). They wanted to run blood tests ( at a large cost). I told them to give him anti vomiting medicine. I indicated to them that my dog never gets sick and I could not understand why he was sick. Then, on Sunday, I receive a call that the dog is pooping blood. I questioned why. The answer was: he could be having symptoms of anxiety that could affect his kidneys, pancreas, etc. They again over emphasized the need to do blood work because: things could get really bad, fast, if we don't. They also said they would be putting n IV in him to give him fluids (they said he was not eating or drinking) They said they called on Saturday and left messages. At that time, I felt my back was against the wall. I, reluctantly agreed to the blood work. Later that day, I receive a call stating that nothing was found to be going wrong with his kidneys, pancreas, etc The next day, I receive a call stating that the dog was fine. He was eating and everything. I can't understand how a dog can be gravely sick and within two days, be fine. I went to pick my dog up on Wednesday and was met with a large bill and a plethora of medications. I feel they took advantage of me because they knew I was far away and I would not be able to just come and pick my dog up.. He will never go there again. Oh, did I mention, once I agreed to the blood work, etc. I did not receive any more calls., only to tell me that the dog is fine now. They ruined my entire trip. I would give them less than a 1 star if I couldisabella r.
- Business Description:Social media link: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Reynoldsburg.Animal.Hospital.Recent Review:Lousy. I have been with this vet for 7.5 years for treatment of my rabbits' digestion problems and have been noticing lately when seeking treatment for my rabbit Sofie that Dr. Schwab keeps giving us the "brush-off" giving me the impression that she no longer wanted to care for my rabbit and told me to go to Medvet instead. I became upset because I have repeatedly told her I refuse to go to a place where they threatened to pull out all of my rabbit's teeth to fix her digestive problem when clearly there is nothing wrong with my rabbit's teeth!!! Why would I take her to such a place???? She has made this suggestion three times totally oblivious to what I was saying. I called just recently telling them we were going to be moving and that I needed Cisapride one last time to treat my rabbit for digestive issues until we get to Marysville and that would be my last request. They told me they had no Cisapride and to get it somewhere else at a place in Westerville (which there is no guarantee that they have this medicine). I also called last month to tell them we were going to be moving to Marysville and could she recommend a good vet in that location. To date, they have failed to do this so I will have to find a more caring responsible place on my own and place that actually gives a darn about my pets. In all of my years of dealing with these people, they only are interested in treating the symptoms instead of finding the cause of the problem which is what I am interested in. Now I've had to do my own research to find preventative measures. Not once did Dr. Schwab ever suggest anything like a probiotic for my rabbit. I had to be the one to come up with this myselfTracey K.
- Recent Review:It was a nightmare. I asked them to groom my 1-year-old Labradoodle. When I picked her up, she had been SHAVED down completely. You would need a straight razor to remove any more hair. When I complained, they lied and told me this is what I had agreed to. I asked the business owner or top manager to call me, but they have not bothered to respond. This is a terrible business. Who does this to a dog? If I could post a picture, you'd be shocked, as we areScott L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- South Bloomfield
- Grove City
- Mount Sterling
- Canal Winchester
- Upper Arlington
- West Jefferson
- New Holland
dog groomers in Commercial Point
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Boarding & Grooming8164 Columbus Pike
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All About The Dogs Grooming and Pet Wash207 THURMAN AVE
- All Tails R Waggin12591 Worthington Rd SW
- Allpets at Pickerington573 Hill Rd N
- Animal Care Clinics: Annehurst Hospital25 Collegeview Rd
- Animal Care Unlimited2665 Billingsley Rd
- ANIMAL HOSPITAL OF POLARIS8928 S OLD STATE RD
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Animal Hospital Of Shawnee Hills9540 Dublin Rd.
- Animal Hospital of Worthington5756 N High St
- Animal Medical & Emergency Hospital2527 W Dublin Granville Rd
- Anne Brown1710 S Galena Rd
- Advanced Boarding & Grooming
- Camp Bow Wow Hilliard5100 Nike Dr
- CATCH-N-FETCH7200 E. Broad St.
- Cats Only Veterinary Clinic3416 Riverside Dr
Upper Arlington, Ohio
- Chevington Animal Hospital11875 Pickerington Rd
- Chrissy's equine hoof care6950 twp rd 197
- Circleville Pet Services llc1875 Stoneridge Dr
- Classy Canine Cuts5878 Coldcreek Dr
- Columbus Ohio Dog Trainer Terry Cook332 Mount Zion Rd NW
- Concord Chapel Animal Hospital2517 London Groveport Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Cross Creeks Animal Hospital1540 Cross Creeks Blvd
- Camp Bow Wow Hilliard
- Hayden Run Animal Lodge and Grooming7187 Hayden Run Rd
- Healthy Pets of Ohio8025 Orange Center Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- HEALTHY PETS OF ROME-HILLIARD2194 HILLIARD ROME RD
- Healthy Pets of Westgate3588 W Broad St
- HILLIARD PET SALON3844 LATTIMER ST
- Home Care Mobile Veterinary Service902 Mohawk St
- Hayden Run Animal Lodge and Grooming
- K-9 Kutts & Training540 E Center St
- K9 Connection2827 E Dublin Granville Rd
- KAY'S PET SITTING343 E JEFFREY PLACE
- Kennel Club USA12525 Jug St
- Knapp Veterinary Hospital Inc596 Oakland Park Ave
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- KRISTIE LIN KENNEL LLC3956 S OLD STATE RD
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- K-9 Kutts & Training
- Lifetime Pet Wellness Center454 Lazelle Rd
- Lindsay's Doggy Day Spa17476 N Liberty Rd
- LINWORTH ANIMAL HOSPITAL2133 W DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- Little Paws Bed N Breakfast6105 Refugee Rd
- Lori's Pet Salon120 E Olentangy St
- Lucky Bones Inc8200 Howe Industrial Pkwy
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Lifetime Pet Wellness Center
- Pawcasso Pet Studio6717 Gilette Dr
- Personal Touch Pet Grooming5267 Gender Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Pet Palace2800 Ole Country Ln.
- Pet Palace7557 Gooding Blvd.
- Pet Palace4252 Lyman Dr
- Pet Pro ShopPO Box 728
- PET RESORT AT WILLOW WOOD5891 ZARLEY ST
New Albany, Ohio
- Pet Suites Pet Resort & Spa8678 N High St
- Pet Suites Pet Resort & Spa Gahanna5495 North Hamilton Rd
- PETCO1647 OLENTANGY RIVER RD
- Petlovers Animal Hospital6425 E Livingston Ave
- PetSmart3713 Easton Market
- PetSmart - Dublin Ohio6010 Sawmill Rd
- POLARIS PET SALON8814 S OLD STATE RD
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Powell Veterinary Clinic465 N Liberty St
- Puptown Lounge LLC3150 Riverside Dr
- Purrfect Care Feline Medical Center1609 Northwest Blvd.
- Pawcasso Pet Studio