Zidel Dental Group

With Angi since October 2008

4575 Winchester Pike

Columbus, OH 43232

The Zidel Dental Group offers the latest equipment and techniques in dentistry in an environment designed for patient comfort....

04/30/2015

Beverly F.

They're really good dentists. It's very nice and friendly.

Description of Work
We go to Dr. Zidel of Zidel Dental Group.

01/27/2015

Pam E.

It was fine. I will go back on Monday to put on a crown. They do good work. I like the friendliness of the people.

Description of Work
I go to Zidel Dental Group. I last visited them when I broke a part of my tooth. I've been going to them for over twenty years.

07/18/2014

Bobbie H.

Very pleasant dental technician cleaned my teeth and performed all necessary exams. The dentist followed up afterwards and always checks for any health problems associated with my gum and lip problems I have had. Do not have to wait long times.

Description of Work
Annual teeth cleaning and exam. I have been going to this same practice for 39 years and can highly recommend it. Dr. Zidel has retired but his son has taken over with 2 new dentists.

03/04/2014

JAMES L.

I've been going to Dr. Zidel since 1976. He's great. He's painless. He even came in on a Saturday and did some work for me because I was in major pain. He put in crowns for me and some of them are still in here after 25 years. He did a good job. If I have a problem, I can call him in the morning and they'll squeeze me in. The office is really great. He has a new office now. Usually, they're pretty much on time. They seem to schedule appointments pretty good. The staff is friendly. His son works there now, too.

Description of Work
I go to Zidel Dental Group twice a year to get my teeth cleaned.

07/17/2013

Laurie H.

They were personable and understanding. I don't like dentists and they were very easy to be around. I will go back as soon as I get dental insurance.

Description of Work
I use Zidel Dental Group for my dental needs.

06/21/2013

Jim M.

Dr. Zidel did a great job with the crown. He is a great dentist, his staff is great and the wait time is very good. He doesn't do root canals, however he diagnosed it and gave me a referral to another guy who did the root canal.

Description of Work
Dr. Zidel is my dentist. I recently had a crown put on and I went in for a checkup.

12/29/2012

David L.

I have gone to Dr. Zidel since the middle 1970s. As usual, he took excellent care of me along with his staff. Speaking of his staff, many of his employees remain employees for extended periods of time. Obviously, that is a positive reflection of how he treats/compensates his employees. Everyone is always personable and professional. Often tell others how great he is! I have a health condition that other doctors would perhaps cringe at but he never batted an eye and treats me(and everyone else too) as though he/she is very important. You may share this information with Dr, Zidel.

Description of Work
Needed to have two cavities filled.

12/25/2012

Dave B.

I have been going Dr Zidel's office for the last two years. While the office is under Daniel, it is primarily run by his son, Eric. I had used the senior 35-40 years ago when I was young and was pleased to see he was still around and that he son is carrying on the practice. Staff is very friendly, courteous and professional. I would estimate average wait times as between 5 to 10 minutes, and a couple times I was called almost immediately. They do a good job expalining any procedures, answering questions, etc. The costs have been very reasonable for the service provided.

Description of Work
Cleaning and routine examination.

Category oral surgeons

08/02/2012

RANDALL G.

Simply, Dr. Zidel and staff are the best you can find. I've been going to him since 1978, and have no plans of going anywhere else.I now live 1/2 hour away and will continue going as long as I have teeth!

Description of Work
Routine cleaning, I go 3 times a year.

07/20/2012

marcus H.

Zidel Dental Group has always provided great service! I have been coming to this Dentist for the last 6 years and I have zero complaints. With every visit, I never leave there without understanding anything they needed to communicate to me. A few times, they have noticed some potential problems and advised on specific products that would help. Overall, the staff and dentists are great! They always maintain positive energy, even during there longest days. I highly recommend this Dental office.

Description of Work
- Annual Dental Cleaning and X-ray

07/19/2012

DEBBIE P.

They are always on time and are very courteous. They have good bed side manner as well.

Description of Work
I went in for a routine check up.

06/28/2012

RANDALL G.

Dr. Daniel Zidel is the best. His son Eric and staff are excellent. I've been going to him since 1978, 3 times a year. I moved a fewtimes since, and now live a good 1/2 hour away but will continue to go to them.

Description of Work
Been going to Dr. Zidel for 34 years, 3 times a year for cleaning.

06/15/2012

Greg G.

My wife has been a patient of Dr. Zidel's since she was a child. My family dentist retired about 8 years ago so I switched to Dr. Zidel. I was not disappointed. I have even begun taking my children to this practice. Dr. Daniel Zidel is semi-retired and his son Dr. Eric Zidel now runs the practice. Dr. Eric Zidel is friendly, knowledgeable, and has an excellent, relaxed bedside manner. The office is clean, bright, and attractive. The dental hygenists are also very knowledgeable and friendly. They have made excellent recommendations to me about oral care products and have helped me with problems such as gum erosion and teeth sensitivity. Most people feel uncomfortable going to the dentist, but with Dr. Zidel's practice, I actually don't even mind going.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Zidel twice a year for my dental exam and cleaning.

06/03/2012

Aviva M.

They are truly fantastic (and I know how rare it is to think this about your dentist's office). I actually look forward to my appointments. The staff is very friendly. They have always taken me on time, if not early, which I very much appreciate. They are great with scheduling. I recommend them to everyone I know!

Description of Work
I go to Zidel Dental Group two times per year for a regular cleaning.

12/21/2011

David L.

He is the ultimate professional. His staff has been there for quite some time and are wonderful as well.

Description of Work
I last saw him for a routine cleaning and Dr. Zidel did work on one of my teeth.

09/06/2011

HELEN H.

My dentist is Dr. Eric Zidel. It's been six months I visited him. I'm due to go this Friday. They are very punctual and expeditious. They get you in and out very quickly. They try and keep a personnel so they always try to hook you up with the same demotic if they can. The demotic keeps the records. When I had my baby we talked about, how the baby was. He remembers my husband and for sure he has lots of patience. He always asks about my husband, how is he doing with his business and that kind of things. It's nice to have someone who acts like they care about more than just their duties.

Description of Work
I go to Zidel Dental Group for general dentistry.

09/06/2011

BARBARA ZOLLINGER S.

Dr.Zidel is the best dentist in the State of Ohio. I am in the middle of getting some implants done. I have had some surgeries so that is stalled a bit. He is a terrific dentist. He has done caps and implants. He does these in combination with oral surgery though he is not an oral surgeon. He is very personable and a good human being, a very nice man. When my mother was in a nursing home he actually went to see her there when I am somewhere else. He is the best dentist I ever had. He has a really nice staff. I will continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Daniel L. Zidel early this summer. He does regular dentistry with me. I have been going to him for 20 years.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

06/02/2011

Richard S.

They're wonderful. Everytime you got in there they take notes and read them back. They know everything. Very friendly and personable program.

Description of Work
Routine teeth cleaning.

05/03/2011

Clay J.

He is not a pediatric dentist, but he has been really good with our son who just turned 4. The office environment is very clean. Everybody there is very nice. It is a very friendly office. The nurses are all really nice.

Description of Work
Dr. Eric Zidel is our general dentist. We last saw him in February. My husband had root canals done there.

Category endodontics, dentists

04/28/2011

RANDALL G.

Everything has been great. He is very caring and takes his time explaining things to his patients. I would highly recommend this doctor. All of his equipment is up to date and state of the art.

Description of Work
This was my tri annual cleaning.

04/25/2011

WANDA H.

It went well. I have been going to them for several years. My whole family goes and we are very pleased!

Description of Work
They did a routine cleaning.

04/15/2011

LYNN D.

He is excellent and I like him. I think his prices are reasonable and his work is exemplary. The office is pleasant and the office staff and hygenists exceptional. Many of them employees for te duration of my thirty plus years of using them. My adult daughter still uses him although she live in Delaware. The environment is very upbeat and interactive. His son is now a member of the practice. For several years now. He is also exceptional in interaction, explanation, and caring. It can be pleasant to go to the dentist. This one!

Description of Work
Dr. Zidel is my dentist and I have been seeing him for 33 years. He has been wonderful to all of my family and even took care of a dental problem that occured when my mother visited. He worked her right it to deal with her problem.

03/15/2011

DARLENE N.

He is vey gentle, thourough, and wonderful. He gives senior discounts. They are a father and son team, I go to the father. Price is an A+.

Description of Work
He does general dentistry work. Has done cleaning, partials, and fillings for me.

Category cosmetic dentist

03/06/2011

Dave B.

It went very well, though it did take him some time to successfully remove the implant. It was not his fault as the temp filling covering the implant screw had come off about a year before and it took some work to remove the cotton packing which had become imbedded. He was very patient about the process and finally managed to get all of the packing out. Once that was done the rest of the removal and replacement went quickly and smoothly.

Description of Work
Cleaned teeth, checked for cavities, removed and reseated tooth implant.

03/01/2011

Lee G.

Our family is a long-time Zidel Dental customer. New work perfectly matches my other teeth. Routine dental exams are always on time and gentle. Capable, friendly staff, and a personal visit from Dr. Eric or Dr. Dan is always pleasant and efficient. You can't find a better dental group for you and your family.

Description of Work
Recently replaced a broken crown with new bridge work, plus routine exam.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Dentistry - General