Zidel Dental Group

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

The Zidel Dental Group offers the latest equipment and techniques in dentistry in an environment designed for patient comfort....

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

04/30/2015

They're really good dentists. It's very nice and friendly.

Description of Work
We go to Dr. Zidel of Zidel Dental Group.

01/27/2015

It was fine. I will go back on Monday to put on a crown. They do good work. I like the friendliness of the people.

Description of Work
I go to Zidel Dental Group. I last visited them when I broke a part of my tooth. I've been going to them for over twenty years.

07/18/2014

Very pleasant dental technician cleaned my teeth and performed all necessary exams. The dentist followed up afterwards and always checks for any health problems associated with my gum and lip problems I have had. Do not have to wait long times.

Description of Work
Annual teeth cleaning and exam. I have been going to this same practice for 39 years and can highly recommend it. Dr. Zidel has retired but his son has taken over with 2 new dentists.

03/04/2014

I've been going to Dr. Zidel since 1976. He's great. He's painless. He even came in on a Saturday and did some work for me because I was in major pain. He put in crowns for me and some of them are still in here after 25 years. He did a good job. If I have a problem, I can call him in the morning and they'll squeeze me in. The office is really great. He has a new office now. Usually, they're pretty...

Description of Work
I go to Zidel Dental Group twice a year to get my teeth cleaned.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

07/17/2013

They were personable and understanding. I don't like dentists and they were very easy to be around. I will go back as soon as I get dental insurance.

Description of Work
I use Zidel Dental Group for my dental needs.

06/21/2013

Dr. Zidel did a great job with the crown. He is a great dentist, his staff is great and the wait time is very good. He doesn't do root canals, however he diagnosed it and gave me a referral to another guy who did the root canal.

Description of Work
Dr. Zidel is my dentist. I recently had a crown put on and I went in for a checkup.

12/29/2012

I have gone to Dr. Zidel since the middle 1970s. As usual, he took excellent care of me along with his staff. Speaking of his staff, many of his employees remain employees for extended periods of time. Obviously, that is a positive reflection of how he treats/compensates his employees. Everyone is always personable and professional. Often tell others how great he is! I have a health condition that other doctors would perhaps cringe at but he never batted an eye and treats me(and everyone else too) as though he/she is very important. You may share this information with Dr, Zidel.

Description of Work
Needed to have two cavities filled.

12/25/2012

I have been going Dr Zidel's office for the last two years. While the office is under Daniel, it is primarily run by his son, Eric. I had used the senior 35-40 years ago when I was young and was pleased to see he was still around and that he son is carrying on the practice. Staff is very friendly, courteous and professional. I would estimate average wait times as between 5 to 10 minutes, and a couple times I was called almost immediately. They do a good job expalining any procedures, answering questions, etc. The costs have been very reasonable for the service provided.

Description of Work
Cleaning and routine examination.

Category oral surgery

08/02/2012

Simply, Dr. Zidel and staff are the best you can find. I've been going to him since 1978, and have no plans of going anywhere else.I now live 1/2 hour away and will continue going as long as I have teeth!

Description of Work
Routine cleaning, I go 3 times a year.

07/20/2012

Zidel Dental Group has always provided great service! I have been coming to this Dentist for the last 6 years and I have zero complaints. With every visit, I never leave there without understanding anything they needed to communicate to me. A few times, they have noticed some potential problems and advised on specific products that would help. Overall, the staff and dentists are great! They always maintain positive energy, even during there longest days. I highly recommend this Dental office.

Description of Work
- Annual Dental Cleaning and X-ray

Category dentistry","oral surgery