Toni Sits Pets

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 1997

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

2 owner operators. Uses subs during busy times. Charges a flat rate per visit....

01/17/2018

Their staff is incredibly good with our dogs, and the communication, professionalism and attention to detail is also excellent. It has been such a relief to be able to call them when we've needed our dogs looked after and know that they'll be cared for by such great folks, and their regular visits with our dog during long work days, great communication and attentiveness are so appreciated. Plus, o...

Description of Work
Regular dog walking, occasional dog sitting.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !

04/11/2016

We have used Toni Sits Pets for the past several years to watch our cat while we are on vacation. The sitter always does an excellent job -- brings in the mail, will water house plants if asked and also turn on and off lights so it is not obvious we are gone. They leave notes every day letting us know how the visit went, which I really appreciate. You can tell they really love the animals! Our cat...

Description of Work
Pet sitting for 1 cat

Category pet sitters

02/09/2016

It went wonderfully. Moe was always in great condition when we returned. We were gone as long as two weeks. They charge 16.00/visit which we felt was more than reasonable. We will continue to use them, exclusively, in the future.

Description of Work
The provider visited Moe, "el Gato", on numerous occasions, over several years. They insured that he had sufficient food and water. They cleaned his litter box and interacted with him in play.

Category pet sitters

11/17/2015

I have used Toni Sits Pets for years to take care of my dog, in home, while I'm away. They are very reliable and obviously love dogs! They give Oliver his medications while I'm not at home and have even brought food and treats. They walk him, which is so important for my spastic dog! Check them out!

Description of Work
The staff at Angie's list came by to take my dog Oliver for walks and for potty breaks and food. I've used them for years and they've been great.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thanks!

09/13/2015

Toni sits pets is the best. I refer them to friends all the time. Reliable and responsible. Never any trouble with my home alarm system! They always leave a cute note detailing what they did, what the dogs did, etc.

Description of Work
Visited my two dogs midday. Let them out to potty, took them on a short walk, gave them water and a treat.

Category dog walkers

Pet care for cats, dogs, pocket pets, some birds, some reptiles, administering medicine, house sitting, taking in mail & newspapers, watering plants, feeding pets, daily dog walking, pet taxi & diabetic shots on a case by case basis and subcutaneous fluids on a case by case basis.

Check, PayPal