Riverside Eye Center

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2011

3434 Riverside Drive

Columbus, OH 43221

Riverside Eye Center, located in Columbus, OH, was built on the belief of providing quality in the eye examinations we perform and the eye wear products we provide.   It is our goal to educate our patients about their ocular health, explain our services and fees, and then to professionally provide all your eye care needs.  Our optometrists are able to fit a large variety of contact lenses and welcome those contact lens wearers that suffer from dry eye or allergies, as our doctors are licensed to treat a variety of eye diseases.  We provide pre and post-operative care for patients interested in Lasik.  Visit our optical and select your perfect pair of glasses from our large selection of the top eye glass designers....

11/10/2015

Caren K.

Description of Work
Great service, wonderful!

04/15/2015

MARCIA C.

Both my sister and I have gone to Dr. Dye for the past 3 years. At my first visit, I was very impressed with how thorough he was and continue to be. Both Dr. Dye and his staff immediately welcome you into their office (which is a very warm and inviting environment.). I've been wearing glasses since I was 2 years old and I've been to many doctors. Without any hesitation, he is the best! Very knowable, and doesn't seem to be about selling as much as making sure that you get what you need for the best vision care. I highly recommend him to anyone!!

Description of Work
Annual check up.

02/15/2015

John S.

Minor eye issue identified. Solid professional communication and service.

Description of Work
Basic eyeglass exam.

03/13/2013

Jim F.

The people were very nice. Their glasses were way overpriced so we didn't buy glasses there.

Description of Work
We used Riverside Eye Center to have our eyes tested.

03/13/2013

MANDI H.

Dr. Dye is always professional, warm and caring. I have never had to wait to be seen at his office and he always takes the time to address any issue that I am having. I have followed him from another practice he was with previously. I have no complaints about Dr. Dye. I have not had experience with the eye glass fitting/selection area as I always order contacts.

Description of Work
Comprehensive eye exam including contact lens exam.

03/05/2012

Mary Lou G.

I cannot give Riverside Eye Center, Dr Dye, and his staff high enough marks. The quality of the service along with the time and attention given during my appointment was outstanding. I have worn glasses since I was a child, and contact lenses for 30+ years. I am not a simple fit. I am more than pleased with my vision after going to Riverside Eye Center.

Description of Work
I was having problems being fitted for contact lenses with my existing eye doctor. I decided to try Riverside Eye Center and Dr Dye on the referal of a friend. I had a very detailed eye exam, and then was fitted with new lenses to "try". I found myself driving away with my vision better than it had been for the last year. After getting used to these lenses we made one small change to one lense. I also ordered new glasses at the same time, which met all my expectations for my vision needs.

Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
    Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Comprehensive eye examinations, contact lens fitting, eye glasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, pre and post-operative LASIK. We except most major medical insurance plans and vision plans.