Riverglen Dental Group LLC

Columbus, OH 43235

Award winning....

04/29/2015

LINDA V.

All three of us love Riverglen Dental Group and Dr. Folk! My husband is very nervous around dentists but had no issues going to Dr. Folk the first time and has gone for regular check ups since then. My son and I also find him friendly, efficient and painless. The entire staff is very personable and do their utmost to help you each and every time. They gladly answer questions, clarify insurance and work with challenging schedules. I first found Dr. Folk when my old dentist was out of town and I had severe pain in a tooth. I asked friends who to see and they said Dr. Folk. He identified the issue immediately when my old dentist had been unable to do so. He clearly explained what was going on and what needed to be done. He set me up with a specialist that same day and by dinner time I was eating without any pain at all! I would highly recommend Riverglen Dental Group and Dr. Folk without any hesitation and with great enthusiasm!!

Description of Work
The whole family had our 6 month check ups.

10/14/2014

eric S.

Dr. Hayes has been my dentist for thirty years. He is very professional and does a good job. Scheduling is very convenient.

Description of Work
I went in for a routine cleaning and checkup.

09/16/2013

elizabeth R.

Great. I have been a patient of this practice for over a decade--which says it all. The quality of care is excellent. The dental hygienists are all terrific, friendly, and helpful with questions. Dr. Hays has taken care of me for everything from the routine check to the occasional crown. I'm very happy with the care I receive.The front desk staff is also great.

Description of Work
6-month checkup

07/16/2013

ruth F.

They are excellent. They personalize your care. They even takes notes to remember things that you might have told them that were just something about you. Not invasive. For instance one sitting I told them we were getting married and so when I came six months later and they remember that kind of thing so they looked they were were personalize you as a person. I like that. The appointments are always on time. They operate on hour appointments. My husband was going to them so when I moved here I just picked it up with him and I have been very happy with him.

Description of Work
Riverglen Dental Group LLC is my general Dentist.

Category dentists, oral surgeons

06/26/2013

Paul H.

Someone with my husband recommended them and they are very, very good. They have more than one dentist there but I see Dr. Hays and he is a very good dentist. His bedside manner is the best I have had in years. The office is clean; it is cleaner than my kitchen now. If it is an emergency, they are really good to get us in. The staff is excellent. The communication is excellent. The treatments have gone really, really well. I am going to see him in about two weeks.

Description of Work
We use Riverglen Dental Group LLC for general dentistry like crowns and fillings.

03/22/2013

Grace D.

Great!

Description of Work
Dr Hayes and Folk have provided care for me and my entire family for over 30 years. I would highly recommend them. The view from the dental chair is fabulous. The dentists and staff are friendly and caring.

07/28/2012

ELIZABETH H.

Dr. Folk is excellent. His new technologist is great. If there are things we need to take attention then we do, otherwise he lets me go. Everything he has done for me would be A's across the board.

Description of Work
I go in every 6 months to get my teeth cleaned and check-up.

06/18/2012

John T.

After a cleaning with Jackie, who's very thorough and gentle, Dr. Lee Hays performed the exam. He answered our questions about orthodontics and provided several different orthodontists for us, along with discussing approximate costs. He even told us that our child didn't really require braces, but they would have a small benefit. Dr. Hays is a kind, "gentle giant" of a man. He's always encouraged good dental practices for our children and as a result, we've only had one cavity. It was in a baby tooth, and Dr. Hays said it would fall out and be alright and there was no need to fill it, saving us money. The practice also works great with us as we pay our own dental bills. We are 15 year members of the practice and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Hays, Dr. Folk and the entire staff at RiverGlen.

Description of Work
We had a routine 6 month check up for our 8th grade child a couple of weeks ago. It was x-rays, cleaning and exam with Dr. Lee Hays. Dr. Hays always chats with our child and asks about school, activities, etc. Our teen loves Dr. Hays and the entire staff. We've been taking him there since he was a toddler.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

03/23/2012

Paul H.

.He's very nice. He does a good job and he is gentle with my teeth. I will continue to use his practice.

Description of Work
.He is my dentist for regular check-ups.

09/06/2011

ELIZABETH H.

They are on top of any problems. They explain the problem to you and what to do to fix it. They are smart, efficient, skilled, wise and proficient. They know exactly what they are doing. I think they are marvelous.

Description of Work
We have gone to the dentist there for years.

08/03/2011

TERESA M.

He has become a good friend and I would give him top marks on everything. The guy literally saved my teeth. I had a weird side effect from having chemotherapy in the 1970s but he has been a miracle worker. The staff there is great and I haven’t had any complications. I really appreciate that it is always quick when I go in.

Description of Work
We go to Dr. Lee Hays and Riverglen Dental all the time. I think I have been going for about 20 years.

02/21/2011

TERESA M.

I see Dr. Hays. I have been going to him for many, many years. I have a really rare problem with my teeth below the gum. It is basically a long term effect from having chemotherapy in the 1970s due to cancer. Strange things were happening to my gums, slowly, but progressively. At the time it was new and undocumented. He would take my x-rays to OSU where he taught. He saved my teeth. He is very imaginative in working with me. He is amazing and kept up my confidence that we could save my teeth. I was very lucky to have him as a dentist. He sent me to a periodontist early on, who had never seen this, and that doctor recommended I have all my teeth pulled. My dentist did not want to do that. He took me under his wing, ignored the periodontist's advice, and everything has been successful. Going there is like visiting family. They are very nice and make you feel welcome. I never dread going because I know I am in the care of good friends and, in the case of Dr. Hays, being so imaginative and positive, will find a way to get things done in a way to make you happy. I have a beautiful smile. He is the greatest advisor to saving your teeth.

Description of Work
Riverglen Dental is where we go for dental work. I see them many times a year.

Category dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist

10/02/2009

ELIZABETH H.

We get good care at Riverglen Dental Group. It?s the office atmosphere which makes us go back to them and we feel very comfortable to visit them as well. My last visit to them was in September of 2009.

Description of Work
We have been going to Riverglen Dental Group for at least 8 years now for our dental care.

09/09/2009

John T.

Their work and practice are outstanding. They are excellent in general dentistry, and they also provide conservative, first-class services in cosmetic and restorative dentistry.

Description of Work
We have a 15 year relationship with this practice. I went there for a routine cleaning.

06/09/2009

elizabeth R.

Fine. This practice is very patient-friendly.

Description of Work
Routine check-up.

10/13/2008

elizabeth R.

I have been using this dentist for a decade. The service is professional and courteous, and they take good care of me. Excellent at handling your insurance.

Description of Work
Annual check-up.

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

General and cosmetic dentistry includes cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, veneers, bonding, tooth colored fillings, bridges, extractions, dentures, periodontal therapy, implants, root canals, teeth whitening, TMJ & crowns.

Surgery.