Periodontology, Inc.

12/31/2021

3600 Olentangy River Rd Ste 500 A

Columbus, OH 43214

www.periodontologyinc.com

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession....

N/A

07/18/2019

Sherry M.

It was okay. I've been going to them since 1989.

Description of Work
They check my teeth.

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

06/25/2017

Ron K.

In progress

Description of Work
Gum grafting

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

06/17/2017

Ron K.

Description of Work
The initial consultation was very thorough and was explained to me in great detail to ensure a complete understanding of the procedures recommended.

06/17/2015

05/18/2015

I am satisfied with his service. The whole staff is very courteous and very accommodating. They try to work with you in getting you in if there is a problem. They are very nice. I have been going to him for 20 years.

Description of Work
My dentist is Dr. Michael Tanner.

Work Completed On 03/01/2015

02/19/2015

Dr Stehle and staff are competent and courteous. Appointments are on time. Billing is prompt and accurate.

Description of Work
See Ddr Stehle 2x per year for dental needs related to diabetes.

Category oral surgeons

Work Completed On 02/16/2015

11/13/2014

Francis S.

Dr. Tanner said that my infection was most likely caused by a cracked tooth and that I would probably have to have it removed. He agreed to work with me to see if I could the tooth and follow vigilant hygiene habits to prevent further infections. That plan lasted about 6 months before I had more problems and last June had the tooth removed. My only reservation about recommending Periodontology, and my reason for giving them an overall B rating, is that the practice has several other dentist who I would never recommend. On one occasion when Dr. Tanner was not available, I was treated by a colleague of his and had a most unsatisfactory experience. Dr. Tanner is the only dentist at Periodontology that I would recommend.

Description of Work
My dentist referred me to a periodontist for treatment of a periodontal infection. The first dentist I visited spent 5 minutes with me then pushed me off to his office assistant to make payment arrangements for a dental implant which I hadn't even agreed to. I contacted Dr. Tanner at Periodontology, Inc. at received a much more thorough examination and a complete review of my options.

Work Completed On 05/01/2014

10/17/2014

All of the hygienists are fine. I have been a patient with them for a long time now. It can be hard to get an appointment with them as they are very popular.

Description of Work
They are my periodontist.

Work Completed On 07/15/2014

09/12/2014

Dr. Stehle is amazing! Not only does he have the caring and kind personality you would hope for, but he is also a perfectionist and does the highest quality of work. It is a complete pleasure to be his patient. I trust him 100 percent and would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Stehle with gum pain. He performed crown lengthening.

Category oral surgeons

Work Completed On 01/09/2014

05/17/2013

Love Dr Tanner, great experience!

Description of Work
Gum surgery

Work Completed On 12/12/2012

03/26/2013

ELINOR K.

I have been going to Dr. Hall at Periodontology, Inc. for over 40 years. He has done a couple of surgeries on me and the most recent one was in 2011 and I like him. It is a very well run office, the staff is very nice, they hygienists are very nice. I alternate between Dr. Hall and my general dentist and I still have all my teeth. The people are all very helpful.

Description of Work
I used Periodontology, Inc. for a general check-up.

Work Completed On 01/07/2013

06/08/2012

He's a specialist. I have a problem with my gum and he treats me. I assume I was probably referred to him. He's very friendly and makes me feel comfortable. If I have any questions he will explain everything to me. His staff is nice and I don't have to wait too long. I'm completely satisfied with him. I've never had any problems with them.

Work Completed On 04/04/2012

03/09/2012

Phayrath C.

They did go above and beyond what need is done. They are also very willing to work with you financially.

Description of Work
Two extractions and a splint. Oral surgery. Bong graphing. Deep Cleaning.

Work Completed On 03/07/2012

07/29/2011

Shirlyn C.

He has done very well for me.

Description of Work
I am a Dr. Staley patient. He did my surgery and is trying to keep me motivated to take care of my teeth.

Work Completed On 06/15/2011

07/26/2011

He is a great dentist. He is very competent, friendly and likeable. His office staff is great and his fees are very reasonable.

Description of Work
He is my periodontist.

Work Completed On 05/11/2011

04/26/2011

Description of Work
I go to Dr. Tanner for dental care.

Category dentists

Work Completed On 01/11/2011

04/26/2011

LEE ANN J.

I see Dr. Michael Tanner. He is a gum and bone specialist, a periodontist. He does very thorough cleaning. I alternate every four months between him and another dentist. I am satisfied with him.

Description of Work
I go to Periodontology Group for dental care.

Work Completed On 02/15/2011

01/18/2011

I see 2 dentists one for the cleanings and Dr. Tanner for the periodontal work.

Description of Work
He is my periodontist.

Work Completed On 01/17/2011

08/17/2010

DONALD G.

She's real happy with them. They are generally easy to get an appointment, deal with and talk to. They have a lot going for them.

Description of Work
My wife uses the Periodontology Group every 3 months.

Work Completed On 08/03/2010

05/20/2010

I have been with Dr. Stehle since 2003. He is caring, professional, knowledgeable and kind.

Description of Work
I have been with Dr. Stehle since 2003. I have periodontal disease and he has been treating me since then. I've had deep scaling and 2 gum surgeries. I now go back every 6 months for a checkup.

Work Completed On 05/18/2010

05/17/2010

Nancy F.

After my Initial visit I felt confident I'd met the person that had my best oral health in mind.

Description of Work
I had a fistula that neither the dentist or periodontist could 100% diagnose whether to have a tooth extraction and implant or an apicoectomy. Dr Timothy Hall, periodontist, was not only knowledgeable, patient, kind and thorough, he was on my Delta Dental Plan! I'm scheduled for root end surgery, apicoectomy, in a week so I'll let you know more later.

Work Completed On 05/11/2010

02/22/2010

He is wonderful. I think he is getting ready to retire. But, he is a very compassionate person and very caring.

Description of Work
Dr. Hall is my Periodontist.

Work Completed On 02/22/2010