Pam's Pampered Pet Sitting & Boarding

With Angi since October 2008

04/14/2014

I completely trust Pam to take excellent care of my dog. She's one of the few people who knows how to put on his harness, (including the Vet techs), she takes care of him on a walk, and she'll come in and play with him and spend some quality time with him when I'm gone for the day. I don't trust very many people to come into my house when I'm not there but I never worry with Pam. She loves animals...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Pam for services including walking my dod, and coming into my home when I'm working a long day to let him out, play with him, and make sure all is OK.

10/17/2008

I've used her for about 7 years and she takes good care of my birds. She is almost always available even on short notice. I think that she is a true animal lover. I would recommend her and continue to use her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She watches my birds if I'm out of town.

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels

02/10/2007

Pam is great -- reliable, available when we need her, and wonderful with our animals. She always leaves us a note about what happened in our absence, and the dogs are happy and exercised when we return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pam pet sat our two dogs and one cat over the winter holidays.

11/17/2006

I've used her multiple times; she has been available and very helpful and cooperative. She seems to take a true enjoyment in working with animals. She is very friendly. (The cost is per visit.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She pet sat for my six exotic birds.

10/31/2006

So-so. Pam is clearly a devoted animal lover. Her $14 rate is usual and customary. When we forgot to leave a post dated check when we left for vacation, she was very mellow about it. We were rather taken a back, however, by the state of our house (our kitchen primarily) upon our return, it stank, and there was poop all over. Our cats have elimination problems/habits that can lead to such a state o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For 2 weeks Pam visited our 2 cats once a day in the evening to administer two kinds of medicine to one, feed them both their evening meal, and set up the automatic feeder for the next morning.

Animal & house sitting, & animal boarding kennels