OhioHealth Endocrinology Physicians

With Angi since January 2013

Endocrinology & Metabolism
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

Our physicians are board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology-metabolism. We specialize in treating diabetes and disorders of the endocrine system and its specific secretions called hormones....

03/18/2015

I called and they said they were not taking new patients, and to call back in January. I called back in February and they still weren't taking patients. As of 3/18/15 they were not patients.

Description of Work
I tried to get an appointment with Dr. Blackman

06/04/2014

He is one of my favorite doctors. He is very professional but yet caring. He answers all of my questions and takes time to listen to me. If he doesn’t have an immediate answer he will research the question and follow up with me. I have been seeing him for over 15 years.

Description of Work
Dr. Blackman is an endocrinologist.

09/15/2013

Dr. Luther reviewed my lab work, discussed details on results and recommended a plan to improve my status. His staff are very attentive and I never wait longer 10 minutes to see the physician.

Description of Work
Routine endocrine revisit

04/02/2012

He is very knowledgeable. He has followed me through all my testing after my thyroid surgery. I had tumors on my thyroid. He is very thorough and very pleasant to talk to.

Description of Work
I see him for routine check ups.

03/28/2012

He is very thorough. He is a caring and a concerned doctor. The staff is great as well.

Description of Work
This was for a diabetic appointment.

Endocrinology & Metabolism