MAIN BEXLEY BARBER SALON

With Angi since January 1995

Hair Salons/Barbers

04/06/2013

Their price was just about right. They are good barbers and I would recommend them. They were responsive.

Description of Work
I had a haircut at Bexley Barber Shop.

07/09/2007

Outstanding! Very responsive to my requests and needs. Prices are quire reasonable and very personable. They appreciate my business.

Description of Work
They do my hair cut whenever I need one.

10/18/2006

Best cut, I have ever had for the price. Street parking was surprisingly plentiful. Good atmosphere and prompt service. Appointments are kept with no waiting.

Description of Work
Standard men's haircut.

10/24/2005

THE FIRST TIME I WENT THERE, THEY HAD A MIX-UP ABOUT WHO WAS GOING TO CUT MY HAIR. THEY WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING ABOUT FITTING ME IN ANYWAY. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. IT HAS THE FEEL OF A NEIGHBORHOOD BARBERSHOP WITHOUT TRYING TO BE CHUMMY. THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT MY SATISFACTION.

Description of Work
THEY CUT MY HAIR.

03/11/2005

A HOLE IN THE WALL WHERE IF YOU ARE BANKRUPT OR ON A VERY TIGHT BUDGET, THEY WILL CUT YOUR HAIR DECENTLY FOR A FAIR PRICE. YOU HAVE THREE SELECTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM. NO SHAMPOOS, SETTINGS, JUST STRAIGHT CUTTING OF HAIR. A RATHER DEPRESSING ATMOSPHERE, BUT IF YOU NEED A CHEAP CUT, THIS IS THE PLACE.

Description of Work
HAIR CUT - NO FRILLS, BELLS OR WHISTLES, PERIOD.