Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

Dentistry - Orthodontics

7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

426 Beecher Rd

Columbus, OH 43230

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month....

02/20/2017

Very well. Dr. Fleitz is both very professional, and very likeable.

Description of Work
First an emergency check on a sore tooth and then a routine cleaning/exam, both by Dr. Fleitz.

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

01/02/2016

Dr. Tilson is incredible and his staff is helpful and friendly. My appointments start on time and the hygienists are efficient and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Normal dental cleanings, cavity repair, general cosmetic adjustments

Work Completed On 06/26/2015

08/20/2015

We had no wait and the office staff was nice about my bringing the whole family (4 kids), although I'm sure it is not their favorite thing that I do that!

Description of Work
Dental appointments for my kids. Dr. Tilson is great!

Work Completed On 07/28/2015

06/07/2015

Every aspect of this dental office is superb. I will continue to go here and have Dr Fleitz take care of my dental needs. I will continue to recommend him to everyone I talk with.

Description of Work
6 Month cleaning and check-up

Work Completed On 02/12/2015

12/19/2014

It was terrific. My father-in-law was visiting and had a bad tooth. I called that day and Dr. Tilson was able to fit him in. We could not be happier with them. Every time they get a referral from me, they send me a gift card. Everyone there is professional and nice. My whole family goes to them.

Description of Work
I went for a cleaning and checkup.

Work Completed On 09/17/2014

04/11/2014

Dr. Jeffrey A Tilson’s office and staff is great. He has a nice mannerism with his patients.

Description of Work
Dr. Jeffrey A Tilson is my dentist. I’ve been using him for 10 years.

Work Completed On 03/30/2014

09/05/2013

He is very professional and his prices are very reasonable compared to other dentists. The prices are much cheaper than I have come across.

Description of Work
I see Tilsen Dental for my dental needs.

Work Completed On 09/03/2013

08/20/2013

The office environment was exceptional. The staff was courteous and dedicated to making the experience a good one. The initial appointment involved X-rays and a cleaning. I had a broken tooth, so the second and third appointments consisted of a crown. Dr. Tilson and his staff made the procedure as painless and non-invasive as possible. He kept me informed of the process every step of the way. I ap...

Description of Work
I was looking for a dentist who could accommodate my work schedule. I did not want to take unnecessary time off my job. Dr. Tilson has early morning hours, late afternoon hours, and Saturday appointments.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

Work Completed On 07/16/2013

07/11/2013

He is great. The whole office is great. They do not keep you waiting. He is very personable. Their hygienists are really nice and do a really great job in cleaning my teeth and it always feel great when I leave. This is the first time I've gone for anything other than maintenance and it was practically pain-free.

Description of Work
My dentist is Dr. Jeffrey A. Tilson. I go to him for my general dental needs.

Work Completed On 05/30/2013

07/01/2012

Dr. Tilson and his staff are always friendly, helpful, and professional. He has gone out of his way to keep my teeth in good condition, and constantly updates and improves his practice.

Description of Work
Scheduled cleaning. Dr. Tilson has been my dentist for over 30 years.

Work Completed On 06/12/2012