Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2012

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize

02/20/2017

Richard S.

Very well. Dr. Fleitz is both very professional, and very likeable.

Description of Work
First an emergency check on a sore tooth and then a routine cleaning/exam, both by Dr. Fleitz.

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

01/02/2016

Jason Z.

Dr. Tilson is incredible and his staff is helpful and friendly. My appointments start on time and the hygienists are efficient and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Normal dental cleanings, cavity repair, general cosmetic adjustments

Work Completed On 06/26/2015

11/23/2015

Amy H.

Description of Work
Date of visit 5-23-15.

10/13/2015

Eva T.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

Work Completed On 06/09/2015

08/20/2015

Miriam G.

We had no wait and the office staff was nice about my bringing the whole family (4 kids), although I'm sure it is not their favorite thing that I do that!

Description of Work
Dental appointments for my kids. Dr. Tilson is great!

Work Completed On 07/28/2015

06/07/2015

Dick S.

Every aspect of this dental office is superb. I will continue to go here and have Dr Fleitz take care of my dental needs. I will continue to recommend him to everyone I talk with.

Description of Work
6 Month cleaning and check-up

Work Completed On 02/12/2015

12/19/2014

Martha T.

It was terrific. My father-in-law was visiting and had a bad tooth. I called that day and Dr. Tilson was able to fit him in. We could not be happier with them. Every time they get a referral from me, they send me a gift card. Everyone there is professional and nice. My whole family goes to them.

Description of Work
I went for a cleaning and checkup.

Work Completed On 09/17/2014

04/11/2014

Dr. Jeffrey A Tilson’s office and staff is great. He has a nice mannerism with his patients.

Description of Work
Dr. Jeffrey A Tilson is my dentist. I’ve been using him for 10 years.

Work Completed On 03/30/2014

09/05/2013

CHARLOTTE M.

He is very professional and his prices are very reasonable compared to other dentists. The prices are much cheaper than I have come across.

Description of Work
I see Tilsen Dental for my dental needs.

Work Completed On 09/03/2013

08/20/2013

RICK S.

The office environment was exceptional. The staff was courteous and dedicated to making the experience a good one. The initial appointment involved X-rays and a cleaning. I had a broken tooth, so the second and third appointments consisted of a crown. Dr. Tilson and his staff made the procedure as painless and non-invasive as possible. He kept me informed of the process every step of the way. I appreciated that, and I was very impressed. I would recommend Dr. Tilson to anyone searching for a good dentist.

Description of Work
I was looking for a dentist who could accommodate my work schedule. I did not want to take unnecessary time off my job. Dr. Tilson has early morning hours, late afternoon hours, and Saturday appointments.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

Work Completed On 07/16/2013

07/13/2013

Terri G.

Very good.

Description of Work
Dentral cleaning. Dental hygienist cleaned my teeth. Dr. Tilson spoke to me afterwards to discuss what further treatment was needed.

Work Completed On 07/09/2013

07/11/2013

He is great. The whole office is great. They do not keep you waiting. He is very personable. Their hygienists are really nice and do a really great job in cleaning my teeth and it always feel great when I leave. This is the first time I've gone for anything other than maintenance and it was practically pain-free.

Description of Work
My dentist is Dr. Jeffrey A. Tilson. I go to him for my general dental needs.

Work Completed On 05/30/2013

07/01/2012

Dr. Tilson and his staff are always friendly, helpful, and professional. He has gone out of his way to keep my teeth in good condition, and constantly updates and improves his practice.

Description of Work
Scheduled cleaning. Dr. Tilson has been my dentist for over 30 years.

Work Completed On 06/12/2012

06/09/2012

ROBERT M.

Dr. Gilsonite is very sensitive to my fear of dentistry. I have been seeing him for more than 15 years.

Description of Work
Crown and fillings.

Work Completed On 05/14/2012

Thanks so much. Dr. Tilson really values you and your family as patients

05/04/2012

TERRY H.

I have been with Dr. Tilson for several years. He and his staff are always pleasant and professional. My teeth are unusually difficult to clean because my jaw is limited in how far it will open. They are nevertheless very patient and considerate.

Description of Work
Exam and teeth cleaning.

Work Completed On 03/15/2012

09/15/2009

I like him personally. He explained everything well. Unfortunately, I had some negative experiences with the fillings- they were not done appropriately the first time. When I went back he hit a blood vessel, instead of the tissue. Because of the repeated negative experiences with the cavities/having trouble with these visits, I am not going back to him. I liked the office staff and the dentist, but I am not comfortable with going back. My husband and I are not going back.

Description of Work
I went to him for the first time for a cleaning and then I went back to have a cavity filled. I had to go back three times for this because the work wasn't done properly the first time. It needed to be redone.

Work Completed On 09/15/2009

07/29/2009

A very good experience. Been doing our dentistry work since roughly 1998. Very friendly dentist and staff. Uses up to date equipment and is very sensitive to patient needs.

Description of Work
General dentistry cleanings, crowns, and fillings.

Work Completed On 04/28/2009

07/14/2009

I’ve been very pleased with him. He’s very personable. I will continue to see him in the future.

Description of Work
I have seen him for 5 or 6 years.

Work Completed On 07/14/2009

06/07/2009

This office staff is the BEST. From dental to hygienist to receptionist, they are the GREATEST. If you need great dental care, this is the place to go!

Description of Work
Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/04/2009

10/07/2008

Each and every time I have been there, the treatment has been professional from the moment I walked through the door. If there is a down side, it would be the cost, but then, all dentists are expensive. I did elect to go to them anyway when my insurance changed because of how my family is treated there.

Description of Work
I have broken a tooth and my husband has needed emergency root canals and both Doctors Tilson and Fleitz were extremely accommodating to fit us in. The office staff is ALWAYS pleasant and going to the dentist isn't traumatic. They have been my regular dentists for many years

09/08/2008

I originally went to them becaure of a problem with a cap from another dentist. Dr Tilson fixed and problem and I began going to him as my regular dentist. Dr Fleitz joined Tilson's practice and I ended up seeing Dr Fleitz when Dr Tilson was not available. Dr. Fleitz did an excellent job. I have referred many people to both of them over the years and will continue to go to them even though my current insurance company doesn't offer them as one of my choices. The pricing is difficult to answer as I don't know what dentistry costs. However, their office will work with anyone concerning their bill.

Description of Work
Both Dr Jeff Tilson and Dr Mike Fleitz provide a VERY caring and gentle service. They give out their personal phone number if you might have a problem and need to get to them off hours. Their dental hygienists are very good and professional. The entire experience is a good one with the entire office.

06/28/2008

They are very friendly and the