Fence-N-Deck Doctors

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2012

3900 Fisher Rd

Columbus, OH 43228

Super Service Award Winner 2017 & 2018. Here at the Fence-N-Deck Doctors we are focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. We can Install, Replace, Repair, Stain or Powerwash your existing fence or deck. You don't currently have a fence or deck, but want one? Not to worry call us and we will come sit down with you and design something based on your wants and needs. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We now offer financing for qualified customers!...

fence company (53)decks & porches (24)pressure washing (11)deck cleaning (9)Patios (1)

03/06/2021

Started off well, ended up poorly. I was impressed with Jeff's professionalism...enough that I was going to hire him despite his being the highest bid. Because of that, I referred him to my good client. He responded to that referral quickly, and his bid (for a MUCH larger job than mine) was accepted. However, my client was not gonna hire him after hearing of my experience. I urged her to go ahead ...

Description of Work
rebuild small 12x15 deck

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

12/02/2020

Fence-N-Deck Doctor’s has ended up being the best company that I have ever used for work done for my home. The company is owned by a husband and wife and they are extremely helpful with any questions or concerns I had. The price was extremely fair compared to other “big” fence companies. The work was done in 2 days, and I have a very big backyard that needed to be done. They removed the old fence ...

Description of Work
Remove old fence and put in new fence around yard

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you so much for your review. Please know that is was a pleasure to work with you. Everyone had a wonderful experience with you! We appreciate you.

10/30/2020

I will give them the highest rating. It went very well.

Description of Work
They provided deck repair and painting.

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you kindly! We all had a wonderful experience working with you as well. It was truly a pleasure. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

10/29/2020

We hired Fence N Deck Doctors to replace a 65' foot section of a security fence that was destroyed after being hit by a vehicle. We are very pleased with their work and the fence looks like new again. We will definitely keep them in mind should we ever need another fence repair..

Description of Work
A portion of a fence was replaced after it was hit by a car

Category fencing,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thank you!! You and your husband are such a pleasure to work with. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

09/29/2020

The power washing and deck re-staining job was fine but the amount of time that it took to get this done was too long. I first contacted them in March and the deck was powered in June after more than one different times to get this done. The re-staining itself wasn't done until July 13. I was contacted on June 16 and asked about what stain color to use. I responded that same day by sending a pictu...

Description of Work
Power washed and re-stained my deck

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

We sincerely apologize for your wait. Weather is unfortunately a hinderance on our stain schedule each season. Not to mention the lack of staff with COVID being present this year. The delays caused in between each step is likely the reason different crew members asked for your stain color. But, better safe by asking, than sorry by not asking to be certain, right?! Home improvement locations produc...

09/25/2020

Wonderful company to work with..very fast and efficient..love our new fence! They worked like a synchronized swim team..it was fun to watch!

Description of Work
fence installation

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

It was a pleasure to work with you as well. We are so happy you had a great experience. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

09/17/2020

Very happy with our decision to go with this company! We had two other companies out who just seemed like they were trying to make a sale. Jef came and provide an estimate, but actually took the time to walk through the pros and cons of multiple fence types so we could decide what was best for our plans and property. The install went well and the fence looks amazing! The installers took their time...

Description of Work
Wood Fence

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

We are so happy we had the opportunity to work with you. We appreciate your kind words so much. You were an absolute pleasure to work for. Enjoy your gorgeous new outdoor fence!!

08/15/2020

These folks were great! Flexible/easy to work with, fair pricing, cleaned up afterwards and looks awesome. Would definitely recommend to others and are considering hiring for other future deck work. Give these folks a chance, don't think you'll reget!

Description of Work
Fence Installation

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

We are so happy to have had the opportunity to accentuate your already beautiful property with a new fence. We are here for anything you may need in the future. Thank you guys again!!

08/09/2020

Had other estimates and Jeff, the owner, could get it started before others could and came in at the best price. $6600. Brian and his helpers did an excellent job. Great workmanship. Love the deck. My brother saw it and now wants an estimate for his lake home.

Description of Work
12 x 20 Wood Deck

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with. We hope you enjoy your gorgeous deck for many years to come. We appreciate you.

07/16/2020

My deck was in bad shape and we weren’t sure if the foundation was solid or not. We discussed options if it was/was not OK at the time of quote. It did need replacement. Communication was good throughout and it’s beautiful.

Description of Work
Deck replacement

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

It has been a wonderful experience working with you. We hope you love your outdoor space for years and years to come. We appreciate you. Thank you!

Custom Built Fencing and Installation to meet your needs, including wood, chain link, aluminum, and vinyl construction. Plus, removal and replacement of old fencing. Also, deck installation, repair, staining, and power washing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing