Dr. Anthony Lordo DDS

Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

There has never been a better time to enhance your smile. Dr. Lordo is Worthington, Ohio's leader in complex dentistry. Whiter, brighter teeth. Beautifully matched crowns. Invisalign. We can handle any of your dental needs....

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

02/22/2012

Dr. Lordo's office has a spa-like feeling. And I don't just mean because it is such a beautiful, newly remodeled environment (which it is) but also because everyone who works there is so kind and low-key, it is simply relaxing to be there. The front office is GREAT (I especially love Shirley, who makes me feel like family) and since that is always your first and last impression, that is so importa...

Description of Work
General dentistry care.

01/23/2012

It was a good experience I would recommend.

Description of Work
Dental cleaning and x-rays.

01/16/2012

Everything was positive, but they did not set me up with a follow up appointment. I had to schedule it myself.

Description of Work
I went in for a check up.

08/11/2011

Excellent service. Very friendly and efficient staff. However, they do not have coverage by BCBS Anthem, my company's provider so I cannot use them.

Description of Work
Dental cleaning and inspection

06/21/2011

I like him because he is the only dentist in the large practice.

Description of Work
Anthony Lordo is my dentist.

Category dentists

Comfortable cleanings, tooth whitening, Invisalign, cosmetic veneers, white fillings, implant restorations, metal-free crowns, dentures, gum disease, TMJ therapy & modern root canals.

NA