Dr. Anthony Lordo DDS

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2008

1000 High St

Columbus, OH 43085

There has never been a better time to enhance your smile. Dr. Lordo is Worthington, Ohio's leader in complex dentistry. Whiter, brighter teeth. Beautifully matched crowns. Invisalign. We can handle any of your dental needs....

02/22/2012

Laura J.

Dr. Lordo's office has a spa-like feeling. And I don't just mean because it is such a beautiful, newly remodeled environment (which it is) but also because everyone who works there is so kind and low-key, it is simply relaxing to be there. The front office is GREAT (I especially love Shirley, who makes me feel like family) and since that is always your first and last impression, that is so important! During your appointment, you are reminded time and again that all you have to do if you are in any discomfort at any time is to raise your hand and all work will stop immediately and you will be made more comfortable. If you have ever had a bad experience at the dentist, Dr. Lordo and staff will immediately put you at ease. You never have to worry that Dr. Lordo would pressure you into anything unnecessary. He always places a myriad of options on the table and lays out the price estimates up front so you can make the best decision for yourself that suits your budget. He has the best chairside manner- he explains everything in detail and treats you with respect. He always has time to answer your questions. If you haven't been to the dentist in a while you can trust Dr. Lordo and his staff not to lay a guilt trip on you, either! They are very understanding. And if you ever have an emergency, he will be there for you. I have known him for two years and seen the type of work he does, and I can also say that he is especially good with jaw issues and dentures. Whether you just need a checkup or if you are suffering from a problem, I can't recommend Dr. Lordo enough. In fact, my friends could all tell you I recommend him all the time. Even though there are dentists all over town, we drive clear across the city just to see Dr. Lordo.

Description of Work
General dentistry care.

01/23/2012

Donna D.

It was a good experience I would recommend.

Description of Work
Dental cleaning and x-rays.

01/16/2012

FORREST W.

Everything was positive, but they did not set me up with a follow up appointment. I had to schedule it myself.

Description of Work
I went in for a check up.

08/11/2011

Robert A.

Excellent service. Very friendly and efficient staff. However, they do not have coverage by BCBS Anthem, my company's provider so I cannot use them.

Description of Work
Dental cleaning and inspection

06/21/2011

John S.

I like him because he is the only dentist in the large practice.

Description of Work
Anthony Lordo is my dentist.

04/18/2011

KARL AND YANNY V.

He was nice but to go there, I found that it was a little too far away. He was excellent. His availability was not too great because I had some dental problem and they were not in all day.

Description of Work
Dr. Lordo is my Dentist and my last visit was about 6 months ago.

04/18/2011

Gabriel C.

Everything went well and there were no complications with him. His staff was great and he is doing a good job.

Description of Work
Dr. Lordo is my Dentist and my last visit was about 2 months ago.

02/05/2011

M E D.

I received an Angie's List offer for dental work by Dr. Lordo. Since I suffer with fibromyalgia, which keeps my muscles somewhat constricted at all times, I checked into Dr. Lordo's services & specialties. I was most happy to see that he worked with TMJ patients so I knew he would know how best to work with me. I purchased the Angie's List coupon for Dr. Lordo for a dental exam and cleaning. I needed to have dental caps done within a short time frame due to my husband's imminent retirement. Also, Dr. Lordo accepted TriCare for Life, retired/disabled veterans' health insurance. (My husband is an USAF retiree.) A dental hygienist did a thorough cleaning. Then full x-rays were taken. Dr. Lordo did a full dental exam and determined my bite was out of alignment and I needed 3 dental caps. I explained my need to have this dental work done quickly as my husband was due to retire soon, and we would loose our flexible spending account at the end of Dec. 2010. Dr. Lordo was willing to work within my time constraints. First Dr. Lordo's dental assistant took an upper teeth impression and made a mouth guard for me to wear while sleeping so that my jaw alignment would be corrected. After wearing that for 2 weeks, Dr. Lordo's assistant was able to take another impression for having permanent caps made. Dr. Lordo, after grinding down the 3 molars that needed caps, fitted me with 3 temporary caps. He is absolutely great at numbing shots! He does it in such a manner that only the area he's working on, and not half my face was numbed. That was important since he was doing work on both sides of my mouth at once. He's also great at administering the shots nearly painlessly. When the permanent caps arrived, Dr. Lordo was able to put the caps on "out of the box" with no adjustments necessary! That's rare indeed. I believe that it is due to the excellent impressions taken by his assistant. Then a third impression of my upper teeth was taken to fit me with a mouth guard for daytime wear. I am due to go back in the spring for a semi-annual cleaning. It's the first time I've ever looked forward to a dental visit...

Description of Work
Dr. Lordo did the preparation and insert of 3 dental caps and teeth cleaning as well as making me tooth guards for day and night. I have fibromyalgia & the stiffness of the muscles surrounding my jaw kept me from having good jaw alignment. I must say I have never had as good an experience with a dental practice in my life. Dr. Lordo and his staff are friendly, extremely knowledgeable and proficient. Dr. Lordo was able to explain why porcelain had chipped off my permanent bridge. (I showed that chipped bridge to many dentists over the last 30+ years and not one explained how or why it chipped.) Dr. Lordo and his staff made me feel like family. They were all so open, friendly and helpful that it made it very easy for me to return each appointment with glad anticipation (an experience I'd never had before). I am seldom given to superlatives and/or "straight A's" for anything or anyone. Dr. Lordo and his staff are the exception!

12/15/2010

James & Janice T.

They were very courteous and very thorough. The hygienist did the cleaning and x-rays and answered questions. She was able to project a picture of one of the x-rays up on a TV screen so I could see the crack in a tooth she was concerned about. The dentist then came in, did his own exam, and answered more questions. He was very through. I was impressed.

Description of Work
I went in for x-rays, cleaning and polishing, inspection, and consultation.

09/06/2010

ALLAN H C.

Everything proceeded as scheduled. No problems. He worked closely with the endodontist who performed the implants anchoring the bridge.

Description of Work
Several procedures: Replacing crowns, preparing for tooth implants, inserting temporary bridge and building new bridge between tooth inplants.

06/18/2010

MARY K.

If I didn't like him, I wouldn't keep going to him.

Description of Work
He did some rather extensive dental work for me.

03/26/2010

Linda Y.

I initially contacted the office via their web site/email. When I didn't hear back within 3 days, I called. They had never received my e-mail message. They gave me an appointment for a cleaning that was within 1 hour of my call! Very friendly and efficient personnel. Follow-up appointment was within 4 business days and included a very comprehensive evaluation of my bite. I felt that I was encouraged to participate significantly in the development of my treatment plan. Thorough explanations were provided and a conservative, affordable approach was developed. The office submitted all the information to my insurer and did not want any payment until the insurer had paid. Based on my experience, I've made a new patient appointment for another member of my family.

Description of Work
Two visits in March: First was for routine cleaning, second was for treatment planning.

11/13/2008

MARY K.

His staff is friendly and courteous; he comes highly recommended to me by another dentist. He is a great dentist. I would recommend him to anyone looking for general dentistry needs. He has a great website for confirming appointments and other information; you can also contact him with any questions you may have; very convenient! He accepts insurance.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Lordo for general dentistry; he has also done my dental implants and a crown for me as well.

04/08/2008

Lisa P.

Dr. Lordo has a wonderful bed-side manner and is willing to explain everything in detail that any lay person can understand. He's efficient and works to get procedures done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Services not yet completed, final dollar amount not yet know. Started with general dentistry and cleanings. Dr. Lordo then replaced several metal filings, with ongoing care for crowns upcoming.

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Comfortable cleanings, tooth whitening, Invisalign, cosmetic veneers, white fillings, implant restorations, metal-free crowns, dentures, gum disease, TMJ therapy & modern root canals.

NA