Classic Clips

With Angi since January 2003

4.1

07/31/2017

We have our pet groomed every four weeks. She does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided animal grooming services such as a bath, haircut, nails trimmed, ears cleaned, eyes cleaned up and trimmed.

09/20/2016

Fairly easy to schedule an appointment. Drop off and pick up smoothly. My dog however was more shaved than groomed. No breed specific cut even though one requested. She was shaved very close in places very near skin. Also the shaving and cut was uneven. I had been to this groomer several times but it was always the same issues even after it was brought to their attention. They are a friendly staff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog needed grooming.

12/16/2015

09/09/2009

They are very good and gentle with my animals. There is a very homey atmosphere in the office and I have always been happy with the way that they treat my animals. I have always felt that the price is excellent. There have been some times when they have taken longer than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my animals to Classic Clips for animal grooming. I have been taking my animals in to them for the past fourteen years.

06/19/2006

The groomers obviously are animal lovers and care very much about them. Although the facility itself is small and rather old, the animals are well cared for. They provide an exercise area for dogs and a ramp for older dogs who can't manage the steps. They provide a good service at a very reasonable cost. They have always been very flexible about scheduling and accommodating any special needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this company for grooming my two poodles, one toy and one miniature, for ten years.

Animal grooming.