Beechwold Custom Jewelry LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2006

Beechwold Custom Jewelry is the only all custom bridal jewelry shopping experience, offering certified & conflict free diamonds in Columbus Ohio & Greater Franklin County. Beechwold Custom Jewelry will create your Bridal or engagement ring in any style using different karats of white gold, rose gold, yellow gold, palladium, platinum and sterling silver...

Jack Seibert Goldsmith Jeweler

Jack Seibert Goldsmith Jeweler

Jack opened his first store in the Lane Avenue Shopping Center in 1979 … more than 30 years ago. He quickly established his shop as one of the premiere goldsmiths and jewelry design centers in Columbus. Since that time Jack has become an institution in Central Ohio and is often recognized as the “go to” expert for all things jewelry.

05/31/2019

The new ring is gorgeous! The detail on the liquid amber leaves surrounding the diamond is exquisite. This ring us even more beautiful than the one I lost. We are so thankful to have found such a talented, dedicated artist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recreation of the custom wedding ring my husband had designed 49 years ago and which I lost

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have made several purchases from this store, but I don't remember the exact dates. The owner had great suggestions when I was unsure of a setting for my diamond, his prices were much more reasonable than local jewelry stores, and all repair and customizing was done very quickly! |He has jewelry for sale in the showcases, but he also has catalogs for ordering. |

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gustavo was awesome in helping us custom design our engagement and wedding ring. Great attention to detail and our ring looks fantastic. Everyone who sees it loves it. He worked with us over several meetings to get our design right, told is to check other shops out and he would see us shortly. Not the classiest of shops from the outside but it means less overhead and better value for us. Great value for money and highly recommended.

11/30/2011

Everything has been wonderful. Everyone is very happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband went to go there to get rings re-sized. I have had several friends and family go through him and he made my engagement ring, wedding bands, and other custom jewelry for friends. Also he made our friend's wedding bands.

04/05/2009

He was very patient with us as we worked out the design. We finalized the design when my son and his wife were in town. A fun experience overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He worked with us to design a ring using a stone we provided that had sentimental value to us. He then made the ring which came out beautifully.

CATEGORY jewelry stores

"engagement ring""engagement rings""wedding ring""eternity band""pink diamond""wedding rings""wedding bands""diamond ring""diamonds""gems""gemstones""atelier""bridal jewelry""custom jewelry""custom ring""custom wedding ring"