Beecher Chiropractic and Wellness Center

Pain Management
Allergy & Immunology
Massage Therapy
Alternative Med. - Acupuncture

Welcome to Beecher Chiropractic & Wellness Center. Our goal is to help you improve your health through complementary and integrative techniques designed to enrich and balance your everyday life. Our team of doctors, specialists and therapists have created a welcoming environment where each person is treated based on their own unique needs. Balancing all aspects of a person individually and offering cutting edge treatments only available in our center sets us aside as Ohio’s foremost chiropractic & wellness center. We have Ohio's ONLY Disc Force Spinal Decompression machine. It is second-to-none in treating lower back and neck pain, herniated or bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, and sciatica. We accept most insurance, workers' compensation, auto accidents, Carecredit, Flex Pay, major credit cards, cash and checks. Office hours are: M,T,F from 9am to 6pm and Wednesdays from 10am-7pm....

09/24/2015

06/24/2014

Dr. Paul Valenti has done an outstanding job of helping me with my back and neck issues. He has succeeded where others have failed. I would highly recommend him and the Beecher facility to anyone in need of these type of services. Warren Martin

Description of Work
I had back and neck issues that my previous chiropractor could not seem to help.

04/14/2014

There are at least two chiropractors at this location - Dr. Joe and Dr. Ben. Most people from work had gone to Dr. Joe. I was assigned to Dr. Ben. He was able to figure out what was going on with my back, why it was happening, and made some recommendations for me. I was introduced to and quot;the water tableand quot; and and quot;the rollersand quot;, plus a few other implements. Over the space of...

Description of Work
Over a year ago I started seeing Dr. Ben at Beecher Chiropractic. I had tweaked my back at some point, and several people at work recommended Beecher Chiropractic. I called the office, and they were able to fit in an appointment for me a couple of days later. It turned out to be a soft tissue thing rather than a bone thing - specifically a tendon in my lower back which tightens up and becomes inflamed.

01/08/2014

Have been to Dr Joe on and off as needed for 3 - 4 years. Hands down the most gifted chiropractor I have been to out of 15 - 20. He is the only chiropractor that has ever gotten me and quot;pain freeand quot; / and quot;fixedand quot; without needing to be continually adjusted. Dr. Valenti is very, very good as well - I saw him at different practices until an insurance change brought me to Dr. Joe...

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Joe for recurrent back pain initially, then again after an assault, then again after a car accident, and finally after being bed ridden from multiple surgeries.

03/26/2013

The multiple times I have seen him he is very nice and professional. He ensures that what steps are taken are acceptable and making a difference. He educates you on what is going on and ways to help yourself.

Description of Work
I have seen Dr Long for chronic neck and muscle tension that give horrible headaches.

Category chiropractor,pain management

Chiropractic Healthcare, Disc Force Spinal Decompression, Laser Allergy Relief, Laser Pain Therapy, Ultrasound, Hydromassage, Medical Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Vitamins, Dietitian, Nutritional Counceling, Weight Management, Orthotics, Tens, Braces, Biofreeze, Cryoderm, Physassist Foot Cream

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available