Angela R Courtney DDS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

4.2

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

06/22/2014

06/15/2012

The desk staff greeted me by name and asked me to be seated until the hygenist was ready. I was escorted to the treatment room at approximately the time of my appointment. The cleaning and X-Rays went as usual. Dr. Courtney did the exam. She is very professional and conservative in her treatments. She does not pus extra services.

Description of Work
This was my regular 6 month cleaning and check up. Anette Rentenberg is the hygenist and she is wonderful. Dr Courtney did the exam.

06/15/2012

Great. Annette is the hygienist and is wonderful. She now offers a cleaning that includes massage, soothing scents, and music. Annettevis the reason I continue to go to this dds even though it's not terribly convenient.

Description of Work
I went for cleaning.

02/12/2010

I really like Annette the hygenist. She is the main reason I continue with Dr. Courtney. Dr. Courtney's work is fine but on the pricey side. She also pushes cosmetic dentistry which I'm not interested in

Description of Work
Six month cleaning

05/16/2009

Many issues with the visit. The office staff seemed friendly, but were not that professional. They called me at work asking if I could come in early because they had a cancellation. I left work early only to have to wait in the waiting room until about the original appt time. No apologies. The hygienist was friendly, but told me that the doctor did not like it when people did not floss. The first ...

Description of Work
One visit for semi-annual check up and cleaning.

DENTIST/ORAL SURGERY.