Advanced Acupuncture Center

With Angi since March 2012

The mission of the Advanced Acupuncture Center is to provide you with the best Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture treatment possible. Your optimum health is our goal. We appreciate your decision to receive treatment here, and will do everything possible to make your experience at the center comfortable and healing....

Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center

Our acupuncture and chiropractic center provides natural healing to relieve pain, decrease stress and improve overall quality of life. We offer a variety of affordable, customizable care for all.

12/12/2014

It is certainly an investment if you are paying out of pocket, but it is important to take the recommendation of attending three appointments in a very short period of time and then going back about once every three weeks. Sometimes you do need to wait a few extra minutes for your appointment but it does not bother me like other business because it is really the result of the culture of care they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been enduring back pain for years as a result of the wear and tear on my body from athletics. I absolutely love this medical treatment and it has really been just about the only approach that continues to provide relief as well as a road to recovery over time.

10/26/2014

Everything went smoothly, and after 3 appointments, I experienced significantly less pain and stiffness.  The office is clean and organized, and the receptionist, Jenny, is polite and friendly. During my first appointment which involved a brief consultation, Dr. Wang asked me questions about the nature of my pain, cause of injury, as well as if I had any other problems that he might be able to fix...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had joint pain in an ankle since an injury several years ago, and had acupuncture performed to relieve pain.  Went for 3 appointments total.

06/02/2014

I have been going to him for many years and they are excellent. They are always extremely professional, and they genuinely care about patience improvement. I have gone to see him for many issues and he takes care of everything beautifully.  David and Jenny are always very cheerful and welcoming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture

CATEGORY acupuncture

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you choosing Advanced Acupuncture Center and we look forward to helping you again.

06/24/2013

Dr. Wang is very professional.  He was recommended by my internist.  He is well educated and an associate professor at OSU.  He explained everything to me and I feel the treatments are helping my pain.  I am still going to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have constant back pain and cannot take pain medication.

CATEGORY acupuncture

[Member name removed], Thank you for choosing our acupuncture center. We are happy to hear you have a great experience and look forward to continuing to treat your pain.

06/13/2013

The treatments ( I've had 5 thusfar) have been somewhat effective. But I just learned that the condition I have (spinal stenosis) cannot be cured by acupuncture and Dr. Wang agrees with that. His treatments are for pain control in my case until I have surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture on lower back to relieve pain

CATEGORY acupuncture

Thank you for choosing our acupuncture center. We are glad we can help to treat your condition until your surgery.

Use Acupuncture & Chinese medicine treat facial pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, headache/migraine, carpal tunnel syndrome, automobile & sports injuries, arthritis, Bell's palsy/stroke, stress, depression, anxiety, menopause syndrome, PMS, infertilities, gynecological disorders, allergies, skin diseases, cancer supportive treatment, immunity enhancement, digestive system problems, smoking cessation, sexual dysfunction etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express