A Team Transmissions

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

6200 Huntley Rd Ste C

Columbus, OH 43229

2 locations to choose from... 6111 East Main St. Columbus, OH. 43213 (614) 864-7505. 6200 Huntley Rd. Columbus, OH. 43015 (614) 848-8484...

08/09/2021

Ed S.

Never bring your vehicle to them unless your transmission is truly worn down and you are almost unable to make your vehicle get up to any safe speed because your transmission will no longer shift. If you take your vehicle to them anytime prior to that type of condition, you will end up throwing your money away

Description of Work
Rebuilt a 60,000 mile transmission

Category auto repair,transmission repair

04/29/2019

Matt F.

Took my truck in to have a transmission rebuilt that they had rebuilt a couple months ago. It was no cost because it was under warranty. Other my transmission, there was nothing else wrong with my truck. after a month they called and said I had a bad axle and axle boot and was going have to get that repaired. finally got my truck back today and now the brakes are making a grinding and high pitch screeching noise. odd thing is, a put new brakes on two weeks before the transmission went out... coincidence.....I think not!!!

Description of Work
Transmission rebuild

Category auto repair,transmission repair,car accessories

04/18/2018

Sinnea T.

Emailed the company through your website. No response! Called the Huntley location several times no answer! Took my vehicle to another shop. Very disappointed because this is the first time I tried to use your listings.

Description of Work
Transmission Replacement or repair

01/19/2018

frank D.

we still waiting , i am planing to contact owner either get my full refund or compensation if car will not be done by Monday 1/22/18, or hire an attorney for further legal actions.

Description of Work
transmission was rebuild, took car after new year was in shop for a week, was not working wright, took to dealership for test, they told us that there problem with a computer, brought back to shop on main street, they told us that nothing wrong with computer, it is something with transmission, promised to be ready today 1/19/18 after another week of car being in shop, still not done, looks like tech does not what is going on with it, 3d week passing car still in that shop.

12/08/2017

Bo B.

Had them replace my transmission earlier this year. Human error demanded that the fluid level be checked and corrected this week. They performed this service and did not charge me at all. Jeff, Sean, and the rest of the crew are capable, friendly, and fair. There was no judgement towards me and they patiently answered all my questions. Thanks again, guys! P.S. They like pizza. P.P.S. I don't use Angie's List but registered to make sure I could share my experience.

Description of Work
They replaced a transmission for me earlier this year and performed service this week, checking the fluid level and topping it off.

11/07/2017

Jamaal T.

They took longer then the estimated time for the initial install. When I advised them of certain issues we where having they made excuses as to what was the cause. Never taking ownership of the work they performed. Then when we finally go a time to drop it off. It took three more weeks longer then they stated to fix the issue. I had to contact the office on Huntley Rd to get the time issue resolved. Otherwise I felt as though they would have kept my car longer.

Description of Work
Install a rebuilt transmission

10/16/2017

Cathy M.

We were 800 miles from home and 800 miles from our destination when our RV broke down...other places couldn’t even look at it for 3-5 days and these guys were able to help us get back on the road after losing only 2 days of our vacation. Professional, courteous and fairly priced.

Description of Work
torque converter, pump, gasket

06/13/2017

Melinda S.

This was free, it was all warranty. They seemed to have gotten everything fixed. He listened and talked to me about everything. I dropped it off, and spoke with the manager of that store. He was the one I dealt with at that office. I don't know how many people worked on it. It also took 3 days to complete the services. Since it was warranty work, they did offer me $25.00 per day for a rental. I definitely won't go back there. The car is only a 2012 and I had to put a new transmission in it, I'm not happy.

Description of Work
They fixed the transmission.

06/05/2017

Rick S.

The repair was done quickly as promised and I have had no problems with the car.

Description of Work
Rebuilt the transmission on my 2009 Chevy Impala

03/20/2017

Edward S.

It went very well, and they did it all quickly and efficiently

Description of Work
I needed my transmission rebuilt

Category auto repair,transmission repair