Little River Pet Resort

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2006

26479 Royalton Rd

Columbia Station, OH 44028

Voted best pet boarding on Cleveland Hotlist, two years running. Guest play all day in truly huge grazzy play yards, and get a free bath with 3 day stay. Come see why you'll never have to worry about your pet's care when you travel again....

09/06/2017

Barbara T.

Fantastic service; would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Dog boarding service

07/14/2016

Rebecca Y.

They get attention, get to play in the yard and both of my dogs get to stay together. My dogs love it here!

Description of Work
I board my pets here.

01/02/2015

Walda O.

They have group play, individual attention, and real grass. They watch out for your pet to make sure it is happy. If something goes wrong or if they think he needs a vet, they make sure he gets medical attention. They watch out for all of that.

Description of Work
For animal boarding, I went to Little River Pet Resort.

06/16/2014

Rich N.

I continue to use Little River Pet Resort whenever I can't find a family member to stay at my house when I'm out of town. Their website is easy to use, and I rest comfortably knowing that the owners live on site. I like that she gets to play a lot with other dog of the same temperament. The prices have definitely gone up in the past four years, but I understand that they are business, and that their reputation means they can charge more. On the plus side, they expanded a few years ago, and the facilities are super clean. I only wish they had a webcam.

Description of Work
Boarded my dog for a little over a week.

06/16/2014

Angela K.

Our dog, Toby, spent his first vacation at Little River Pet Resort for 8 days. LRPR is WONDERFUL! To get Toby acclimated to LRPR, we took him for doggie daycare 3 weeks before his stay for 1 day/week. After his first visit and great experience he was excited and jumped out of the car and pulled toward the entrance for the other 2 visits. Because he was so willing to get inside, we knew that they treated him well and that he was having fun playing new friends. We had every bit of confidence that he would be well taken care of for his 8 day stay. When I picked Toby up he was thrilled to see me, but when we walked out the door he kept looking back as if he wanted to stay. They weren't kidding when they told me to expect him to sleep a good portion of the day. All the outdoor exercise wore him out and he did sleep most of the day and through the entire night. The staff was accommodating with feeding him the food I brought and giving him and quot;hisand quot; treats and toys. The bed I brought from home was laundered and Toby was freshly bathed before going home. Everything I brought, was packed nicely in his and quot;overnightand quot; bag. The staff is extremely polite, professional and caring. The grounds and and quot;roomsand quot; are well taken care of and very clean. I would highly recommend Little River Pet Resort! We will never take Toby to any other boarding facility....he will be a frequent visitor for daycare and and quot;vacationand quot;. THANK YOU to LRPR staff for taking such great care of our little guy!

Description of Work
Boarding for 8 days

06/06/2014

Ron P.

They took good care of the animal. They played with them. She played outside and made friends that she doesn't usually do. They deliver good product and they treat the animal as well. We were happy with them.

Description of Work
I used Little River Pet Resort at the beginning of last month for animal boarding kennel.

03/10/2014

Mark S.

Went very well. Lots of information sharing. Very professional Even sent pictures!

Description of Work
Boarded dog for one week while out of town

02/09/2014

Betty L.

The caregivers go out of their way to make sure the dog's time away from their owners are as stress-free as possible -- and they make sure the dogs have fun at the same time

Description of Work
I am always uneasy when I have to trust people to take care of my two furbabies but I would not hesitate to board them at Little River again.

01/29/2014

Melissa A.

I cannot say enough good things about Little River. Firstly, they match your dog up with similar dogs (Size and temperament) My dog ,a puppy Standard Poodle, was matched up with other high energy dogs of the same size. What did they do for her? Everything! She went on walks, groomed, played one on one with a member of the staff and also with other pups. She had turn down service every night with a cookie and cuddles..she even had a photo shoot and the photos were placed online so that we could see what she was up to while we were away. All this for under 300.00 for 9 days..what a deal! :) She came back to us in very good spirits, she clearly had the best time. The other good thing about Little River is that they are very strict about making sure all dogs are up on their vaccinations. This is a great thing as we all have heard about dogs coming home sick after being at the dog park. This is a SAFE place for your dog to play and have a great time, whether for a day, over night or an extended vacation while you go on vacation, out of town for work or perhaps having some remodeling done on your home. We are loyal customers for life and just love the staff there.

Description of Work
9 Days for a Doggie Vaca while we were out of town.

01/22/2014

AMY M.

We were very please with the accommodations. They guaranteed our dog would play outside AT LEAST 5-7 times/day minimum 15-30 minutes per outing! PLUS, they kept our INTACT female puppy with other females and gentle desexed males, and gave her a bath (at no additional charge!). We plan to use them again!

Description of Work
Overnight boarding, over a weekend.

Animal Boarding Kennels