Healing Hands Clinic

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2012

Traditional Chinese Acupuncture & pain management servicing the Greater Cleveland OH area for over 25 years. Guang and Wendy Liang, L.Ac., are Ohio State Medical Board licensed acupuncturists located in Parma, Ohio. They are dedicated to help bring balance and harmony to a patient's physical and mental status with Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. The practicing husband and wife were both raised in China and grew up in the Chinese culture where acupuncture originated thousands of years ago. After immigrating to America, they established their family acupuncture clinic in the greater Cleveland area. For over 25 years, they have provided Traditional Chinese Acupuncture treatments to residents from all over Ohio, as well as out of state patients referred by their family, friends, and physician referrals....

01/24/2017

On my first appontment in May 2014, had a long discussion and examination regardinging intense chronic lower back pain that had plagued me for over 19 years. Wendy Liang explained that a long time chronic pain condition would not be alleviated in one treatment. She urged patience on my behalf and suggested 2 to three treatments per week over a period of time. Patience is not my forte however, to m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture for back pain.

02/18/2015

I have been going there for over a year.  I feel much better and would recommend others do also.  Accupuncture is not for everyone but if you are patient it will make you feel much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 I had back and foot pain.

10/29/2014

Going there for 1+ years.  Definite improvement in vision and increased energy and well being.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extended Acupuncture to help restore visual function after nerve damage.

05/16/2014

I've been to a lot of massage places due to my low back issues. Healing Hands is by far my favorite place to go. Bernadette, Nikki, and Keisha are my favorite massage therapists. I have always felt relief and relaxation from my massages there and you can't beat the prices. It's not a super fancy place but very cozy and I can usually get in within a few days of calling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Massage for chronic low back pain.

03/27/2013

overall I had a good experience, the treatments helped with my allergies and sinuses.The treatments do not hurt at all and is very relaxing. The only negative is that it is sometimes hard to get an appointment in the afternoon but mornings are easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for help with allergies and sinus problems. The staff was very friendly and very thorough with the questions they ask so that you get the best treatment.

CATEGORY acupuncture

Traditional Chinese acupuncture & pain management.