EVERYTHING TENTED

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2005

Rentals - Parties
Entertainment/Parties
Rentals - Equipment

2 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS USED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. DELIVERY CHARGES APPLY....

08/04/2012

I highly recommend Everything Tented. The cost was more than reasonable compared to other quotes I received and the service was excellent. I like that the owner came to our house before to look at our space and then he made recommendations about tent size, number of tables, etc.

Description of Work
We rented a tent, 5-6 tables and 50 chairs.

09/01/2011

Rented 8 tables and 60 chairs. Not positive about the quantity., but they were very responsive on quote and delivery was exactly when and where we wanted it. Easy to do business with. We had called another place that quoted prices that were less and they did not even return our voice mail. You get what you pay for.

05/26/2008

We planned a party for more guests than we could handle inside our house. We called the company, and a representative (very likely a part owner) came promptly to gauge the space and make recommendations for what we needed to do. The day before the event the company employees came and set up the tent and the lighting, and delivered the chairs and tables we had asked for. Two days after the party th...

Description of Work
Set up a tent in backyard to accommodate guests at outdoor party.

Category party planning

10/31/2007

This is the second time I've hired Scott's company. First time I needed a tent as well as the tables and chairs. This time just the tables and chairs. He is very good about bringing the items when he says he will and picks up as well. He puts up the tent but does not put up the tables and chairs. He probably would at special request, and maybe additional cost. I would hire him again!

Description of Work
Tables and chairs needed for an outdoor party.

09/06/2006

Everyone I spoke to at Everything Tented was professional and pleasant. They drove to my house ahead of taking my deposit to confirm that the tent would fit. All the equipment was in great shape and delivery/pick-up was a breeze. It was the most reasonable price I could find.

Description of Work
I rented a 20 x 20 tent, tables and chairs.

Category party rentals

PARTY TENTS, TABLES & CHAIRS, DANCE FLOORS, LIGHTS, HEATING UNITS, SIDEWALLS.