Deberry, Dr. James F.

3.7

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - General
Dermatology - General

http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Pivovar, Dr. Norman M

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public.

Marsh, Dr. Steven P.

For over 40 years, the practice of Cleveland dentist Dr. Steven P. Marsh has improved the smiles of people in the Cleveland, Ohio, metropolitan area. From cosmetic imaging to comprehensive after-care to answering your questions on this site, Dr. Marsh has built a reputation for the finest care and stellar results in general and cosmetic dentistry.

04/23/2014

He is very good. He is not far from me. I know him for a long time. He put my mouth together when I had messed it up. He does everything, he made me something for my mouth that looks like plastic, and when he puts it in your mouth, it looks like your mouth. He is super, he is a great man. He is on time, because he is not alone, there are several doctors. I love the location of the office. I am sup...

Description of Work
I use Dr. James F. Deberry, he is my dentist. I was supposed to go last month, but I didn't because I have so much going on. I see them every 6 months, because I am diabetic. I went for a cleaning, and do some adjustments for me.

Category dentists,dentures

04/05/2012

The work was fine. However, the amount I was billed was different from what he had told me it would cost. I have Medical Mutual with dental. The insurance company sent me a form to let me know how much of the doctor’s bill they would pay, and that I owed the remainder of the bill. I ended up paying more than what I was first told, and Highland Dental wanted even more. I called Medical Mutual about...

Description of Work
I have been to Dr. Deberry at Highlands Dental several times, because I needed a dental plate. He first had to pull out a tooth, and then take an impression for the plate. My last visit there was to pick up the plate.

Category dentists

03/01/2012

There’s no long waits. I had implants put in and it was $1,500 a tooth and I got 7. I wanted to get 2 more implants but he told me that I didn’t need to and that I would be throwing my money away. Any other dentist would have done the work just to make another $3,000. I haven’t had any problems at all with my implants. I would highly recommend him. He’s a great dentist.

Description of Work
I use him for general dentistry and I’ve also used him for implants. I have been with him for about 30 years. Last week I was in for a cleaning.

Category dermatologist,dentures