Crossworld Awning Co

Founded 1957 • With Angi since September 2010

Additional DBA - George Stanton Thomas Inc....

The House Doctors

✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; mikehousedoc@gmail.com We do communicate via : Phone , Emails & Texting. We accept ; checks , cash , money orders , & sometimes credit cards. We sometimes will also offer financing for jobs $ 3,000.00 & above. We do offer 10% senior citizen discounts ( must request upon original estimate ). Please put your trust in us , to get your projects done professionally right ! Thank you , The House Doctors. Visit our website at : www.the-house-doctors.com

Offers by The House Doctors on Angi
Family First corporate LLC

My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

06/13/2018

Installation was performed professionally. Workers were on time and very friendly.

Description of Work
Had an awning installed.

11/01/2016

The work was accomplished professionally by competent, experienced installers. We would definitely contract with Crossworld again should the need arise.

Description of Work
We had two beautiful awnings installed--- one motorized and the other hand operated.

09/10/2016

Extremely well. Stan gave me the estimate. He explained eventing well and helped me choose the right options. I made a couple of changes afterwards with no problems. The installation went well. They two men were reliable, knowledgeable and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Crossword installed a large retractable awning over my patio.

08/30/2016

Stay away! The owner Stan is the most miserable salesman I have seen in a long time. He arrived at the tail end of the window given which was not an issue. However, when I greeted him at the door, it was evident he was in a bad mood. Keep in mind, I was prepared to pay into the thousands as I needed 5 awnings in various sizes and types, on two separate homes. After I showed him the second location...

Description of Work
Five awnings of all sizes and styles.

06/28/2016

Their phone service and follow-up was perfect. The installers were very professional and courteous. The products were high quality. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
They custom-made an outdoor awning for us, which came out great and was delivered and installed in a timely fashion. Therefore, we hired them for a second job, which was to install custom blinds that were put on very high windows and that needed a remote control to open and close. Once again, the service and quality of the product was excellent!

Category awnings,window treatments

08/21/2015

Great experience in dealing with Stan (owner) and with Tom and the other two gentlemen that did the installation. They did a great job and took time to explain the workings of our motorized awning. We love the awning and quality of the installation. Fair pricing.

Description of Work
Installed a patio awning

07/15/2015

It was good, they did a great job. Also, they were $500.00 cheaper than the other services providers.

Description of Work
They put a new cover on my retractable awning.

06/10/2014

I have put off buying an awning because of the cost but I plan to use this company when I do. Their work is beautiful!

Description of Work
A sales rep came to my home and provided an estimate for making a custom clothe awning for our front porch. The rep was very knowledgeable and had many beautiful fabrics and trims to choose from.

11/02/2012

He did a very good job. He was charming, profession, and genuine. He uses the same seamstress ever since he started the business. I was pleased with the service. The price was comparable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Stan designed and installed an awning for me.

09/16/2010

Stan came to my house and went over the measurements and color options. I was satisfied with the price and now that it is installed I am happy with the overall outcome.

Description of Work
Roof mounted installation of a 15' by 11' 6" retractable awning, by Sunsetter.

Category awnings

Selling and installing awnings - retractable, fabric, aluminum, sunrooms & enclosures.

LARGE COMMERCIAL JOBS.