Cleveland Clinic

Founded 1921 • With Angi since April 2012

We are a nonprofit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. Additional DBAs - Cleveland Clinic Health System, Clinic Physician Services, Comprehensive Family Care. Additional phone - (216) 444-2544, (216) 444-4508, (800) 223-2273. See website for additional phone numbers. Award winning. To see if provider is board certified visit abms.org...

Pivovar, Dr. Norman M

Pivovar, Dr. Norman M

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public.

06/15/2019

It went well, they did what they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They advised me about my eyes and health.

CATEGORY internist

03/07/2016

The scheduling could be better. The commercials say you can get in today but it was a week and a half before I could get in. Overall, they are a pretty good institution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Cleveland Clinic for dentistry.

CATEGORY dentists

09/23/2015

Doctor's were able to resolve my two issues in two visits. It has worked very well for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a follow up appointment with my dermatologist.

CATEGORY dermatologist,internist

08/11/2015

I see him every 3 months for probably 10 years. He's hard to get in to see. I have gone to several other rheumatologists for a number of years and they like had me on all these pills, all these dire things going on and stuff and he took me off everything and started fresh and came up with an entirely new diagnosis which I feel is accurate. I trust him. I think he's looking out for his patients. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I can recommend Dr. Bruce Long at the Cleveland Clinic. He's a rheumatologist. I go see him every three months.

CATEGORY rheumatology

08/10/2015

Adil is experienced and intelligent engineer when it comes the home.  The resolutions are sensible, well explained and always affordable with a professional touch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a variety of issues when moving into my home that Adil was able to point out beyond the inspection and he does great, clean work on about anything we needed in our home.

CATEGORY anesthesiology