Siegel Roofing Inc

Cincinnati, OH 45217

Roofing specialists....

12/20/2016

Melissa W.

They were professional and did a wonderful job. They arrived when they said they would etc. Overall, very honest and professional people.

Description of Work
Chimney sealing, flashing around chimney, and boots on vent pipes.

Category roofing,chimney repair

12/04/2016

James M.

Dave and his guys were great. On time, and promptly responded to may subsequent calls with questions.

Description of Work
Roof repair under second floor deck and over solarium

04/18/2016

Kevin N.

I called Dave for an estimate and he was able to tell me how to cover the sky light properly to not allow any more water to come through the skylight and even gave me instructions on how to fix it myself if I would prefer that route. Dave came out the next day and gave me a very reasonable quote. It was about half the price that another roofing company gave me. Dave came out as soon as he received the skylight and installed the new skylight with the proper flashings as well as seal my entire flat rubber roof to ensure my roof would not leak anywhere else. I would recommend Dave and his services and I will be using him for any future roofing needs.

Description of Work
I had a very old skylight that received a cracked during a storm. Dave replaced my skylight, put the proper flashings on the skylight to my roof, and sealed my entire flat rubber roof.

Category roofing,skylights

12/15/2015

Richard T.

This was a great service. Dave is prompt and professional from responding to the phone call to finishing the job. Im a landlord with 7 properties and will make Siegel the first call for future repairs.

Description of Work
Caulked a leaking flange, replaced a boot, inspected rest of roof

10/16/2015

BEVERLY K.

The entire process went quite well from the first estimate for repairing just a part of the roof to the second estimate for replacing the entire roof, gutters, and downspouts including the actual work performed. Brian Habtizreuther was informative and professional. I was never rushed or pressured into making a decision or setting a date to have the work done. In fact Brian responded to my questions with complete written and visual info so that an informed decision could be made. Because there were 2 roofs (shingles over shingles) on an extremely steep roof, the tear out process was quite a labor intensive and messy process. All of the workmen did their best to clean up as they went and removed all of the debris by the completion of the installation of the new roof and gutters. The crew was on site and working consistently the entire day. Every one was pleasant to interact with and they responded positively if something needed to be moved to facilitate entering or leaving the residence during deconstruction and construction. Brian replied quickly if there were any questions or concerns. The results are fantastic! The new roof is beautiful and Siegel workmanship is excellent. I would certainly recommend Siegel Roofing to anyone interested in exceptional quality.

Description of Work
Removed existing shingle roofs down to the wood deck and installed a synthetic base felt and new Certain Teed Independence fiberglass algae resistant shingle roof complete. Installed self-sealing ice and water barriers at all valleys and at gutter lines with new aluminum gutter apron. New roof was fastened by hand nailing. Existing flashings removed from the chimney and new rezibond steel flashings were installed. Seams were soldered with 50/50 lead tin solder and all counter flashings tuck pointed into the brick mortar lines. New lead vent pipe flanges installed. New painted steel formed valleys installed in all valley areas. New base flashings and wall apron installed where lower roofs met the wall. New 60 mill rubber cricket installed in front of the house where two roofs joined and new custom rezibond steel flashing installed. Sheet metal on chimney painted as well as two existing flat lock roofs on side of house . Removed existing gutters and downspouts and installed new seamless aluminum gutters and downspouts. Aluminum mesh drop in gutter screens installed.

[Member Name Removed], Thank You for the business. It was a pleasure working for you. Brian

09/02/2015

ROBERT S.

I have no comments on the quality of the work this contractor does. Only this: Around 8AM, while myself and my daughter were in our dining room preparing to leave for school, observed one of the roofers walk behind our neighbor's garage, undo his pants, and urinate. Not only was his "performance" in full view of anyone in my dining room, it was also in full view of the street in front of my house, where middle school kids were walking to school. There's no chance I'd hire this guy. And if I had hired him and learned about his using my garage as a toilet, I'd fire him immediately.

Description of Work
Work on my neighbor's roof.

Dear Angie's List Member, First and foremost, on behalf of Siegel Roofing, Inc. and our employees, we sincerely apologize for the behavior that was witnessed on a job site by one of our men. It is extremely out of character and policy for our company to use the restroom anywhere besides the proper facilities. With that being said, in an emergency situation in which this was the case, unfortunately, one of our men was unable to make it to the nearest restroom. It is our PRIORITY to remedy this issue and have a game plan when an emergency arises to prevent this embarrassing situation from occurring again. Once again, on behalf of Siegel Roofing, Inc. please accept our sincere apology. Thank you.

05/12/2015

Daphne S.

Wonderful! He was excellent. He did the minor repairs that were need and told me what else I needed that were outside of his skill set. He actually suggested a mason for me to get my chimney fixed. I am very pleased!

Description of Work
$70 Roof Maintenance Package

03/09/2015

Brad P.

They were professional and communicated from start to finish. Very satisfied. Everything went really well.

Description of Work
Removed two layers of old shingles. Installed new shingles. Rebuilt access panel cover to roof.

02/09/2015

Mike S.

Siegel was a subcontractor for a builder that was building a sunroom for us. I do not know the cost of that part of the work. While they were here putting the roof on our new sunroom, I asked if they would do some minor roof repairs. They were able to fit the repairs in while they were out and the price was reasonable. The repairs were done completely and they cleaned up after the work was done.

Description of Work
Minor roof repair, new boots for vent pipes, painted valleys and vent pipes and re-caulked chimney flashing.

Category roofing,chimney repair

01/28/2015

Don D.

called ahead to schedule. arrived as promised . worked efficiently. they're good and trustworthy.

Description of Work
annual check of roof and gutters, removed excess leaves and limbs, etc

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

B A Klaene and Son Masonry LLC

3 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Free estimates.

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

New Roofs, Re-Roofing, Repairs, Flat Roofs, Single Ply Rubber, Sheet Metal, Gutters, Tin, Tile, Slate, Copper, Siding, Soffits & Chimney Repairs.