Siegel Roofing Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2002

Roofing specialists....

Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati

In Cincinnati, OH we have a reputation for providing super service. In fact, we have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for many consecutive years. Our commitment to quality and integrity, combined with our experience are what has made us the largest residential roofing contractor in the Midwest. We provide roof replacement, roof repairs, gutters, attic insulation and masonry services. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Bone Dry Roofing. Award winning. Additional phone - (877) 266-3379.

12/20/2016

They were professional and did a wonderful job. They arrived when they said they would etc. Overall, very honest and professional people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sealing, flashing around chimney, and boots on vent pipes.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

12/04/2016

Dave and his guys were great. On time, and promptly responded to may subsequent calls with questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair under second floor deck and over solarium

04/18/2016

I called Dave for an estimate and he was able to tell me how to cover the sky light properly to not allow any more water to come through the skylight and even gave me instructions on how to fix it myself if I would prefer that route. Dave came out the next day and gave me a very reasonable quote. It was about half the price that another roofing company gave me. Dave came out as soon as he received...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a very old skylight that received a cracked during a storm. Dave replaced my skylight, put the proper flashings on the skylight to my roof, and sealed my entire flat rubber roof.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

12/15/2015

This was a great service.  Dave is prompt and professional from responding to the phone call to finishing the job.  Im a landlord with 7 properties and will make Siegel the first call for future repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulked a leaking flange, replaced a boot, inspected rest of roof

10/16/2015

The entire process went quite well from the first estimate for repairing just a part of the roof to the second estimate for replacing the entire roof, gutters, and downspouts including  the actual work performed.  Brian Habtizreuther was informative and professional.  I was never rushed or pressured into making a decision or setting a date to have the work done.  In fact Brian responded to my ques...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing shingle roofs down to the wood deck and installed a synthetic base felt and new Certain Teed Independence fiberglass algae resistant shingle roof complete.   Installed self-sealing ice and water barriers at all valleys and at gutter lines with new aluminum gutter apron.  New roof was fastened by hand nailing.  Existing flashings removed from the chimney and new rezibond steel flashings were installed.  Seams were soldered with 50/50 lead tin solder and all counter flashings tuck pointed into the brick mortar lines.  New lead vent pipe flanges installed.  New painted steel formed valleys installed in all valley areas.  New base flashings and wall apron installed where lower roofs met the wall.  New 60 mill rubber cricket installed in front of the house where two roofs joined and new custom rezibond steel flashing installed.  Sheet metal on chimney painted as well as two existing flat lock roofs on side of house .   Removed existing gutters and downspouts and installed new seamless aluminum gutters and downspouts.  Aluminum mesh drop in gutter screens installed.

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thank You for the business. It was a pleasure working for you. Brian

New Roofs, Re-Roofing, Repairs, Flat Roofs, Single Ply Rubber, Sheet Metal, Gutters, Tin, Tile, Slate, Copper, Siding, Soffits & Chimney Repairs.