Sam Smyth Imported Car Service Inc

Founded 1934 • With Angi since December 2009

Family business,small garage for personal service,repair,parts,restoration,established out of Ireland 1934,same area location symmes township since 1970s.near Indian Hill,Montgomery,Blue Ash,Kenwood and Maderia Ohio. Sam is a trained and Appointed Judge for RROC Rolls-Royce Owners Club in the USA and Trained and Appointed Judge For National Meets for the RREC Club in the U.K. Stop in and see Sam for Brakes Tune-Ups oil service ,repair,service ,parts or restoration for British or German Motor Cars....

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

05/13/2013

Sam and his crew take great pride in their work and all work was performed to perfection. They are very detail oriented. I will definitely take my vehicle back for their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new fuel pump as well as shocks and springs were added to my 2000 Land Rover Discovery II.  As well, a complete tune-up, oil change, etc. was performed. Due to an ongoing oil leak, a thorough cleaning of the engine/underbody was performed.

CATEGORY

04/15/2011

Sam Smyth gave excellent service at a reasonable price on my 2006 Mercedes E350 4matic.  These guys are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 I needed the 13,000 mile C service. Sam fixed it while I waited, gave me tips on how to do it myself if need be. The guys at Sam Smyth Imported Car Service are the best. They are very honest and reasonable. They worked with me in ordering parts. They have saved me a ton of money. I no longer need to go to the Mercedes Dealership. Give Sam Smyth a try; you won't be disappointed and will return.

CATEGORY

Rolls-Royce,Bentley,Jaguar,BMW,Mercedes-Benz,Land Rover,MG,MGB,Triumph,Ferrari,Bugatti,Maserati,Porsche,Morgan,Austin Healey,Triumph Motor Car Specialist as a Independent,Established out of Ireland 1934 Same area location since 1970s Give Sam Smyth Imports a Try,www.smythimports.com Service ,Repair,Restoration,Brakes, Engine, Drivetrain.Dont See your Car listed give Sam A call. Sam will install your parts or Factory parts.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express