Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2011

5981 Harrison Ave Ste 1

Cincinnati, OH 45248

State of the art facility with a patient centered philospophy of chiropractic wellness care....

10/04/2017

JayD U.

Great! See comments under why I went.

Description of Work
Neck injury from an auto accident. Very professional and courteous. No longer in pain. Very flexible in regards to appointments. I wasn't charged for missing my appointment either. That never happens at a doctor's office. Except at Oak Hills Back And Neck

01/07/2016

MILIA Z.

This man is just fantastic! He is my favorite doctor ever (and I'm 48, so that's a lot of years (-; ). He is so gentle, kind, thorough, and just plain great at what he does. I sure wish all doctors were like him! I went to him last year, too, and he made all of my pain go away then, too. The physical therapists there are wonderful, as well. They're always so friendly and kind. I never dread going there! I wish I could give him and his practice A+++ !

Description of Work
I went to Dr. John yesterday (01/06/16) for ongoing treatment for my back pain.

03/23/2015

Matthew B.

Description of Work
Therapy for back spasms. It is going well.

10/29/2013

Amy L.

Very happy with the treatment. I highly recommend this office.

Description of Work
Pinched Sciatica Nerve

10/14/2013

Mary and Joe M.

I signed in at the desk, then was given my folder and told to go on back to the waiting area for my chiropractor, Dr. John Engelhardt. I waited a short time (10 min.) and was seen by Dr. Engelhardt. He asked how I was doing, and then proceeded to check my back by manual manipulation. Then I was

Description of Work
I regularly have my back adjusted and assessed for my scoliosis.

09/23/2011

SUE S.

I continue to use them. I don't have to wait very long and if I do then they are apologetic. They have helped my problems. They give me adjustments and exercises I can do at home.

Description of Work
I see them to help my arthritis and lower back pain.

04/19/2011

Deby Z.

He is really good. I had problems with my hip and he really fixed it up. He is a very upfront and honest person. My sister-in-law went to him and he said he could not help her. I did not have to have any surgery and that is a big thing.

Description of Work
I use Dr. John Englehart from Oak hills Back & Neck Care Center for chiropractic care. The last time I used them was in 2007.

Chiropractic Care

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center

How is Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center overall rated?

Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center open?

Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center is open:

What payment options does Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center provide

Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center offer a senior discount?

No, Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center does not offer a senior discount.

Does Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center offer emergency services?

Yes, Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center offers emergency services.

What services does Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center offer?

Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center offers the following services: Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Non-invasive Acupuncture, Disc Decompression Therapy, Rehabilitation, Nutrtional Advice, Wellness Care, Traditional and/or Computerized Adjusting of the spine(no twisting or cracking)