Mueller's Auto Service

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2002

Auto Service
Auto Body Work

ONE EMPLOYEE. USES SUBS FOR TOWING. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. LICENSED EPA REPAIR FACILITY....

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

West Chester Collision Center

West Chester Collision Center has won the Angie's list Super Service Award 18 years in row because we take great pride in offering our customers the best price for collision repair, paint work, and mechanical repair in West Chester, Ohio and the surrounding cities of the Cincinnati Metro area. We work hard to ensure that our repairs are trustworthy and seamless by the most up-to-date training in collision and mechanical repair. We guarantee our work to your complete satisfaction and offer many discounts, including insurance deductible discounts. We pride ourselves on honesty, ethical, and quality repairs and excellent personalized customer service. We go above and beyond to make every customer satisfied with the repair process and the end result.

Offers by West Chester Collision Center on Angi
Burton's Collision Auto & Repair

Burton's Collision & Auto Repair is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Cincinnati, OH 45236 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Collision Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Machine Shop and Electric and Hybrid Vehicle since 1978. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call!

09/06/2017

Outstanding dropped off Tue AM and picked up Tue afternoon. Bill does all of or repairs and we would not consider using anyone else. After the first few repairs we realized Bill is very honest, high integrity and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Toyota Camry 2011 engine vacuum leak

07/10/2017

It went fine

Description of Work
I had a squeaky sound coming from the rear driver side and I couldn't pinpoint the cause. I took my car to Mueller's Garage and he quickly identified that the trailing arm was the issue. He replaced the part and I had my car back that same afternoon. Second time that I have used Mr. Mueller and I will definitely be bringing our cars back if any future work is needed.

11/02/2013

My car had been hesitating but on 11/01/2013 it nearly totally died on Cross County Hwy. I had to have it towed because I was afraid either I or someone else would be hurt by this car. In less than 18 hours my car was totally fixed and runs like a brand new car. Bill Mueller is MY HERO!!!!

Description of Work
He found the source of a problem I've had for over 6 months that even the Dealer couldn't find. Replaced front oxygen sensor.

09/13/2012

Bill Mueller is a very, very thorough technician. He is not cheap, but he is accurate and gets it done right every time.

Description of Work
I use the auto care services of Bill Mueller of Mueller’s Auto Service, and I have a couple of vehicles he services.

07/12/2012

Excellent service! Great work from start to finish! Very trustworthy!

Description of Work
Oil Change, New Brake Pads, New Brake Rotors

Category auto repair

DOMESTIC & FOREIGN COMPLETE AUTO CARE. ALL MECHANICAL WORK.

FRONT END ALIGNMENT & BODY WORK.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover