MED MART

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2008

3.7

If we can help find that item for you to assist in your independence please let us know. We have been in contact with Angie's list to reflect the average rating of B rating. Our only recent review on this site was an e-commerce customer that we worked with directly to resolve the issue. In addition to the latest technology we have a full service Home Access department - Handicap Accessibility Remodeling/Home Access -Walk in Showers, Walk in Tubs, -Ramps, Elevators, Stairlifts (residential and commercial) -Factory trained installers for stairlifts and elevators -Large selection of Bariatric Equipment -Provider for almost all major insurances -Ability to repair almost all types of medical equipment, Power Wheelchairs, Stairlifts, and Elevators -Most competitive pricing and best customer service -Online store Med Mart is a supplier of medical equipment including: Home elevators, Stair lifts, Lift chairs, Power wheelchairs, Scooters and other general equipment. Cincinnati medical equipment is available from our Cincinnati location in Evendale, OH and Western Hills. Dayton medical equipment is available from our Dayton location in Kettering, OH. Providing Cincinnati Medical Equipment for your Family Med Mart is a Cincinnati medical equipment provider. We are a locally owned and operated, and has been serving the Tri-State area of Cincinnati for over 25 years. We have become entrenched in the community as one of the largest and most diverse home medical equipment stores in the Midwest. Our main product lines are home elevators, stair lifts, lift chairs and power wheelchairs. However, we have a full line of Cincinnati medical equipment available. You can purchase from our Cincinnati and Dayton locations. Many of our top employees have been with the company for over 20 years; we have become a cohesive family. If for some reason our knowledgeable staff cannot help you, we are more than happy to send you in the right direction....

12/08/2020

I just got a walker 2 months ago and brakes need to be adjusted and they charge me 30 dollars just to look at it and should be in warranty still so I don’t trust med mart any more

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fox brakes

03/20/2017

While the chair was in transit to my 85-year old mother, she suffered a devastating stroke and died a couple of weeks later. I worked with Julie, who was very nice, to return the chair minus the shipping fee. About a month later she said that a credit was applied to my card. When reconciling my credit card at the end of the year I found the credit did not appear. Amex says that no credit was made....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered a Go Chair for my elderly mother.

11/03/2015

Overall, it was a very good experience.  However, there was some back-and-forth regarding the techniques used to install the lift which caused some delay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a swimming pool lift.

06/08/2014

Everyone was very professional and thorough. They demonstrated the equipment and watched me use it to be sure I understood the process. Was very pleased with experience with everyone I had contact with."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Came out to measure for stair lift for very steep stairway to basement.Installed same.

CATEGORY handicap equipment,medical supplies

02/26/2014

Well this is why I am looking for a new service provider since the best they could do was discount a new chair by $100.00 But I felt that after put that much time and money into the service repair, that they could have made an offer better than that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a stair lift 5years ago, weve had a few problems with it, there services have been prompt. when the chair wouldnt opporate though it took 4 service calls and $400.00 in parts, then they realized that they address the right issue for repair. and said we would need a new chair. I felt that they should have been a little more lienant on discounting a new chair. They gave me three options of buying a used motor for $500, buy a used chair for $2000 or a new unit for $2700.

CATEGORY medical supplies,medical alert systems

SCOOTERS, WALKING AIDS, STAIR LIFTS, ELEVATORS, WHEELCHAIRS, BEDS & LIFT CHAIRS, WALK IN TUBS, WALK IN/BARIER FREE SHOWERS.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal