Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2012

10735 Montgomery Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45242

With 20 years experience, we are known for our natural looking, plastic and cosmetic surgery results. We provide many services such as breast augmentation, liposuction or waxing. Call us today!...

12/01/2021

Tina B.

I could not be more pleased. I've had drooping eyelids since I was 5 years old and they took care of it and I was able to drive home. They followed up on my care and my results could not be better. I also lost over 200 pounds so I had a great deal of loose neck skin. I am about 10 days out from that surgery right now and, again, I could not be more satisfied with the care and follow up I have received. Dr. Jabar Saliba, did the actual surgery but the entire staff takes care of every patient and you feel it. In reading other reviews I see that others agree wholeheartedly regarding the quality of care you get at Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery. Clearly everyone comes away with different results because we all walk in with different issues, different expectations and different abilities to heal and be satisfied with how we look. Dr. Mandell-Brown, along with being a top notch surgeon, does an amazing job helping his patients see the possibilities while managing expectations. I look 20 years younger and I'd have been happy with just looking less saggy. If I had expected to look 18 years old I might have been disappointed but I had realistic expectations and a clear vision of what was possible. They just exceeded that as usual. If you want miracles you need to pray but their work is near magic and that is more than I could have hoped for.

Description of Work
I had eyelid surgery and years later I had a mid-face face lift.

05/17/2013

Janet M.

Dr. Mandell-Brown has always made me feel comfortable during my Botox injections. I've been going for several years. I look forward to seeing him and his friendly office staff every six months.

Description of Work
Botox injection between the eyes to minimize frown line.

05/02/2013

Lisa V.

Have been a patient for years, wish I would get what I pay for.

Description of Work
His personality and staff are the reason I continue to go back over the last 6 years. I have had multiple procedures performed from Doctor Mandell Brown. His staff is wonderful and warm. His safety and nurse anethisitic are top of the line. But its seems like every time I leave there and heal up I am not satisfied with the results. I have had liposuction, breast augmentation, and tummy tuck and non of them are every what i expect. They are uneven, and I have had to have multiple revision surgies performed by him that are costly. Im a young healthy patient and I take great care of my body. I have little things I want fixed and no matter how many times I wake up from surgery, I look the same as I did when I went it. I know he really likes the natural look but when you work out and still have problem areas that wont go away, sometimes you need some help. I think its the staff and his personality that make me go back.

09/04/2012

Ann D.

I booked my surgery the following week. I was so excited! The Nurses guided me through the pre-operative process, from testing & lab requirements to prescriptions and post operative care. Whenever I had a question, I could count on them. The day of surgery Dr Mandell-Brown met with me prior to the surgery and discussed my expectations, I was impressed as well as my husband. The surgery was a success, I couldn't be more pleased with results! I appreciate all the post op care and follow up that I received by the Nurses and Dr. Mandell-Brown himself, he definitely is "the best in town".

Description of Work
I had a consult at this office for breast augmentation after consulting with other Plastic Surgeons in the area. The staff as well as Dr. Mandell-Brown were "top notch" from the time I entered the front Lobby to the time I left. I felt very welcomed and comfortable. Everyone was very knowledgable and helpful with all of my questions and concerns. The Dr was thorough and spent a lot of time with me discussing my options. I felt like I would be in good hands with Dr. Mandell-Brown, he was "the one" I wanted doing my breast augmentation!

07/03/2012

SUZANNE L.

He did a great job. I would recommend him to others. His staff is fantastic.

Description of Work
Dr. Mandell-Brown is my cosmetic surgeon.

05/22/2012

LAUREL J.

I showed up for my appointment, and they had no record of it. They were not real good about scheduling. There was no one there but the receptionists. When I went back for the second time it was around the holidays, and I couldn't use the rest of the coupon I had. The therapist that was suppose to do the face peel was in class, so the appointments were canceled.

Description of Work
I went to this doctor for a face peel.

05/21/2012

Kenneth J.

He is truly amazing and will work with you on a payment plan. He ia an amazing person. He is very professional and very good at what he does. I had cancer on my face. He removed it and you can not tell. He has an absolutely beautiful office.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Maddell-Brown for plastic surgery.

Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic
    Hair - Replacement & Transplants
    Plastic Surgery - Reconstructive
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plastic surgeon, laser hair removal, permanent make up clinic, skin care clinic, reconstructive surgery, breast augmentation, breast implants, torn earlobes, mini tummy tucks, mole removal, mommy makeovers, life style lifts, nose revision, chin implants, facial peels, smart lipo, life style lift, hair transplants & waxing.