Logeman, Dr. Mark A.

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2008

2761 Erie Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45208

Cincinnati Top Dentist Award-2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, & 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award-2013, 2014, & 2015...

05/04/2015

Pam G.

02/19/2015

Megan M.

He has been my dentist. They are friendly, gentle and thorough. The have good bedside manner.

Description of Work
Dr. Mark Logeman is my dentist. He did a filling.

11/19/2014

They really take their time and you don't feel rushed. They're very careful and a professional staff. The office is very clean.

Description of Work
Routine checkup and cleaning.

10/02/2014

Charlie W.

I have been seeing the dentist for about 30 years. He is very professional and efficient. He is very personable and easy to talk with. He is a top notch dentist and the staff is second to none. I have not had many issues since seeing the dentist. The lady at the desk has been here for quite some time. I have never had any difficulties scheduling with the dentist and they can get you in right away for emergencies.

Description of Work
I last visited for a cleaning.

10/01/2014

Meg C.

He is the ultimate professional. Their staff is wonderful. Scheduling appointments is easy. They do wonders with fitting you in for appointments. My whole family goes there. He’s done other more extensive work for other family members as well.

Description of Work
They provided a cleaning and exam. He has been my dentist for 10 years.

04/04/2014

Jeff B.

He is amazing.

Description of Work
He is our general dentist.

02/21/2014

Dan B.

Dr Logeman, as usual, did a great job. We, as a family, are so glad we switched dentists when we did. We always refer friends and relatives to him.

11/27/2013

Lorraine H.

It feels great and looks great. They were friendly and professional and prompt and I am very happy with my tooth.

Description of Work
Put a new cap on my molar. Had a very sore tooth.

08/29/2013

Donald B.

I would recommend him. He is knowledgeable and very good at preventative dentistry.

Description of Work
Dr. Mark A. Logeman does my dental works. I see him twice a year.

07/22/2013

Andrew M.

I love him. He's great.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Mark A. Logeman for general dentistry services.

04/09/2013

Meg C.

Dr. Logeman and his staff are the consumate professionals. Our entire family has been going to Dr. Logeman for years and we are all delighted with his services and his staff. The majority of his staff has been with Dr. Logeman for years, I believe his Office Manager, Bonnie has been there for about 30 years! I would highly recomend Dr. Logeman.

Description of Work
Dr. Logeman has handled all of our dental needs for our family for a number of years. He has managed our oral care through emergencies, braces, oral surgery as well as general dentistry.

02/13/2013

He is excellent and provides good quality. The staff is very friendly, prompt and they always call me the day before an appointment to remind me. In general, I have no complaints.

Description of Work
Dr. Pohlman is my dentist. I was last there for a cleaning

05/01/2012

Lew B.

His service is excellent because I am terrified of dentists. I have been with him for 13 years and he has great service. He is very gentle and understanding of people who are nervous. I will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Logeman is my dentist.

02/17/2012

Amy M.

I have been going to him for decades. He is honest and thorough. The staff is good and professional.

Description of Work
I went for a check up and cleaning.

05/19/2010

They are great. They are personable. They are close so that is great.

Description of Work
He is my dentist.

07/09/2009

Lew B.

I am terrified of the dentist. He was referred to me by a friend. He is very gentle. His hygienists are very understanding people as well. Dr. Logeman is very good at keeping me calm. He has even gotten me through getting a crown without me falling apart. I go every 6 months. Some of his hygienists have been with him for 18 years.

Description of Work
Dr. Mark A Logeman is my general dentist. We have been seeing him for 10 years.

07/09/2009

JUDY C.

He's terrific. His staff is friendly. He has a great bedside manner. I was recommended to him and I was leary of going. I could kick myself for not going sooner. I come from out of town to see him and they accommodate their schedule to see me. There's never a wait of more than 5 minutes. He is very straight forward and he explains things so that I can understand. I ask a million questions. They always take care of me anytime I have a problem. They are delightful. He is probably the best dentist I've ever been to.

Description of Work
Dr. Logeman is my dentist. My last visit was for a cleaning. I do 4 cleanings a year and he does regular dentistry for me. He has also done an implant for me.

04/01/2009

BILL H.

Our family has been going to him for years. He is very friendly and competent.

Description of Work
Dr. Logeman is our dentist. We last went to him for a cleaning and check-up.

03/24/2009

JULIE B.

Good.

Description of Work
Broken tooth needing a crown. Also annual check-up and cleaning.

02/12/2009

He is a fantastic dentist. The hygienists are the best I have ever had.

Description of Work
I see him twice a year for dental examinations.

01/27/2009

He is well qualified and good in staff handling. He is nice and does good work. He takes time to explain things thoroughly.

Description of Work
He does general dentistry work for us.

01/26/2009

THOMAS M.

He's very thorough and if you need a specialist he'll refer you to one. He's very nice and personable, too. The office is nice, too. I have no problems getting an appointment. We like it.

Description of Work
Dr. Logeman is our family dentist.

10/31/2008

JONATHAN & JODI K.

I've been using Dr. Mark Logeman for about 20 years, all in the same office and with most of the same staff. Mark is thorough, quick, and manages the office with a great measure of efficiency and order. I don't think I've ever waited more than a few minutes to begin my appointment and usually I walk in off the street and go right in. They have parking behind the building (free, a nice find in Hyde Park) but they have put quarters in the meters on the street for customers when I've been there, too. The whole staff is friendly and they do their best to make the "trip to the dentist" more bearable.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning, x-rays, inspection.

08/06/2008

MARY B.

I was very impressed with the crown work that he did, I have never had a more comfortable feel. His staff is also very personable and go out of their way to fit me in.

Description of Work
He takes care of general dental check ups for my whole family, and has taken care of two crowns for me in particular.