Logeman, Dr. Mark A.

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2008

Cincinnati Top Dentist Award-2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, & 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award-2013, 2014, & 2015...

Cassinelli & Shanker Orthodontics

Cassinelli & Shanker Orthodontics

Our doctors are board-certified, which is a status attained by only a small percentage of orthodontists. This unique status identifies a doctor who has undergone a rigorous peer examination process thus demonstrating the highest level of clinical excellence. We treat children, teens and adults with traditional braces, ceramic braces and clear aligners.

02/19/2015

He has been my dentist. They are friendly, gentle and thorough. The have good bedside manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mark Logeman is my dentist. He did a filling.

11/19/2014

They really take their time and you don't feel rushed. They're very careful and a professional staff. The office is very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine checkup and cleaning.

10/02/2014

I have been seeing the dentist for about 30 years. He is very professional and efficient. He is very personable and easy to talk with.  He is a top notch dentist and the staff is second to none. I have not had many issues since seeing the dentist. The lady at the desk has been here for quite some time. I have never had any difficulties scheduling with the dentist and they can get you in right away...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited for a cleaning.

10/01/2014

He is the ultimate professional.  Their staff is wonderful.  Scheduling appointments is easy.  They do wonders with fitting you in for appointments.  My whole family goes there.  He’s done other more extensive work for other family members as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided a cleaning and exam. He has been my dentist for 10 years.

02/21/2014

Dr Logeman, as usual, did a great job. We, as a family, are so glad we switched dentists when we did. We always refer friends and relatives to him.

CATEGORY dentists

General, cosmetic, and restorative family dentistry, Invisalign, digital radiography

Surgery is not performed at this site.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available