Henry Insurance Agency LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2009

3356 N Bend Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45239

To celebrate our Reader’s Choice Cincinnati Insurance Agency award - get a free money saving insurance quote and get a free Free Graeter’s ice cream scoop. One per household, must be 21 void where prohibited I am living the dream. I have been married for 28 years to a wonderful Cincinnati lady, with two lovely daughters in college and a black lab named Jenny. My Hyde Park business of 20 years, Henry Insurance Agency was just named the Reader’s Choice best. This award is even better than when I caught a Muskie bigger than my little brother, had a hole in one in golf or was second in the Pennsylvania state track championship. Thank you to all my clients that voted for me. This just shows that the giant insurance agencies do not always win! My clients love my free 20 minute “Claim-proof your house” presentation and so do I. I can show them a few simple tips and reduce their chances of having a claim by about 50%. Thanks again....

10/08/2017

Tom D.

Clients for ~ 9 years for our home and car insurance. We have been satisfied in all interactions with Ken and his support when we have needed any service.

Description of Work
Home Insurance, Car Insurance, Umbrella Insurance, Life Insurance

10/05/2017

Robert R.

This year Ken initiated contact with me to inform me that he could save me over $350 by switching my auto insurance to the company that covers my home. Also several years ago he was quite helpful when my son was involved in an auto accident.

Description of Work
I have been with Henry Insurance for over 10 years. They provide my auto and home owners insurance.

Category insurance companies

It is great when i can help the whole family.

Albert B.

Never had a problem with Ken Henry or his excellent support staff!

Description of Work
Ken Henry has been my insurance broker for many years. I found him very reliable with the interest of his clients in mind. He his easy to reach by phone, and when necessary, he his readily available by appointment.

Category insurance companies

I can only hope someday i am to insurance what [Member Name Removed] was to U.C. chemistry. ken

Connie S.

I usually do this sort of business through email and rarely by phone. Every time, I have received responsive, thorough service from Ken Henry, most recently from dealing with an auto accident to clarifying coverage questions. I really appreciate it!

Description of Work
I use Henry Insurance Agency for auto and home insurance. I used to check other places when renewal time came around, but Henry's has consistently had the most competitive prices for these products.

[Member Name Removed] is a pleasure to work with. Thanks ken

Zach K.

It went very well. I couldn't be more happy with the services I go with and the knowledgeable support I received. The so called "stressful process" wasn't so true with Henry Insurance

Description of Work
Was provided home insurance and car insurance.

Category insurance companies

I am glad you enjoyed our stress free process. thanks ken

Matthew F.

They are always very responsive and provide the quick, clear answers to my questions. I recommend.

Description of Work
Have almost all our insurance through Henry (everything but medical).

Great client. thanks ken

Leslie B.

Knowledgeable insurance agent who is patient and caring and took the time to ensure I was fully informed prior to making a decision. I would highly recommend Ken Henry with Henry Insurance.

Description of Work
New insurance policy

Category insurance companies

I always look forward to a call from [Member Name Removed]. Her questions are well thought out and she is easy to communicate with. Go Fairfield! thanks ken

Peter B.

Great. Great job by Ken and Rhonda. They always find the best rates and respond quickly when I have questions. Excellent service and friendly advice.

Description of Work
Insurance on autos and home.

Category insurance companies

[Member Name Removed] is the kind of client you love to have. Because he is such a good writer, I have to worry about my grammar when i correspond with him, . ken

11/29/2016

MIKE D.

Henry make great job to help us define needs and choose optimal insurance

Description of Work
Find Home and Cat insurence

10/24/2016

John L.

Very responnsive to my first inquiry. They sent me an initial quote very quickly. Responsivenes to follow-up inquiries was good, but could have been better. Transition to Henry as my agency went smoothly and seamlessly.

Description of Work
My local agency no longer carried my insurer's product, so I needed a quote from a new agent.

06/12/2016

MIKE D.

Create communication ,professionalism. I forgot that this kind of service exist any more.

Description of Work
Find an insurance for cars, home.

02/24/2016

scott F.

It went very well. a nice lady named Julie helped me. The first company did not work out, but she kept trying and found another at a lower price that did. Good job.

Description of Work
They found insurance company that would cover my mom's house which was empty do to her death.

01/03/2016

SHANE D.

Henry Insurance is excellent. Ken saved us money and increased our coverage to more appropriate levels. He also found us great life insurance coverage at excellent rates. Henry Insurance is very responsive, trustworthy and easy to work with. He is also well connected and referred us to an excellent local attorney that completed our estate planning.

Description of Work
Home, Auto and Life Insurance Coverages

11/02/2015

Jonathan R.

I've been with them for about 15 years and have gotten pretty much every kind of insurance possible through Ken and his team. I've always been very happy with the service I've gotten, which I'd definitely say goes above and beyond the call of duty most times. The team is always looking for new options to save you money and get you better coverage. Most recently they saved me $650 a year on my homeowner's insurance.

Description of Work
Secured me a new homeowner's insurance policy.

Category insurance companies

[member's name removed]is a great client. He is a pleasure to work with. From Home insurance, Life insurance, Auto insurance or insuring some toys, having 5 top Insurance companies to work with gives me a big advantage. Protecting his family is what we do. ken

05/07/2015

Karen L.

We have used Henry Insurance Agency for our home and auto coverage since moving to Cincinnati in 2010. We have received exceptional service and would highly recommend Ken and his team to anyone I need of an insurance agent.

Description of Work
Provides insurance coverage for home and auto

05/07/2015

Karen S.

I was anxious in the beginning, but quickly felt comfortable and very at ease. I was treated like they really cared about me, and that I wasn't just another customer. Rhonda was extremely patient and helpful!

Description of Work
Provide an awesome policy that covered both my car and home

07/01/2014

Anna W.

I selected this company based upon Angie List reviews. Very prompt and courteous service on an estimate on home owner's insurance. I would have gone with him if he could have matched my current insurance rate.

Description of Work
Provide estimate for homeowner insurance

02/26/2014

LOWELL M.

Thu two phone calls, established a quick quotation for home owners insurance. Saved me $700 a year on insurance!! Very professional conversations and quick feedback.

Description of Work
Provided information and then a contract for my home owners insurance

09/27/2013

Matthew S.

He was able to get me better coverage for a little bit more money plus the umbrella policy and it was only a little bit more than what the other place was quoting me for the new company. He was able to coordinate with the mortgage people and they were able to include that in the escrow. It’s easy and convenient. He’s been very nice and professional. He always e-mails back the same day whenever you e-mail him.

Description of Work
Henry Insurance Agency is my car, condo, home and umbrella liability insurance service provider.

09/09/2013

Connie S.

I found this company through Angie's List. Ken and I communicated via email the entire time. He was very responsive. He checked 5 different companies in an apples to apples comparison to my current auto insurance (I was paying $1120 for 6 months for 2 cars!!). I also checked a few companies myself: Allstate, Geico. He came back with a Columbus insurance company that beat all the offers. I was able to get the insurance the next day. At first, I thought I'd go with Geico since their computer generated offer came back really low. I told Ken about it and he said to go for it! But he also said to check a few things, and when I called Geico, the offer actually turned out to be a lot higher.

Description of Work
Provide 6 months of car insurance coverage for 2 vehicles.

07/12/2013

John H.

Ken and assistant Jane are professional and personable. They patiently addressed all my *many* questions and concerns and did their best at every turn to help me get great value for the coverages I wanted.

Description of Work
Personal insurance needs

06/10/2013

Kara K.

Saved $200 over current insurance provider.

Description of Work
Quoted new insurance policy.

03/27/2013

Richard H.

My overall experience was great. Ken Henry contacted me immediately and had quotes back to me within 24 hours of the call. I was very impressed,

Description of Work
I own a small business with 2 other business partners and I asked for quotes on all three of us for term life insurance policies. Ken Henry responded very quickly and provided 3 quotes via email for each of us. We are analyzing the quotes and see what will work. I would definitely use Henry Insurance Agency again.

01/09/2013

RIchard H.

The customer service response at Henry Insurance Agency was first rate. Rhonda, the agent who handled my quote, was very professional and prompt in getting back to me. Unfortunately, they could not be competitive with my current rates, but if they were I would highly recommend them for their customer service and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Contacted for insurance quotes based on record with Angie's List

10/29/2012

Ryan S.

Big fan of Ken and his team. Service down to a hand-written thank you note. Will recommend Henry Insurance to all my friends and family. Great service AND a good price for insurance. Very happy customers!

Description of Work
Ken provided my family with great rates for home and auto insurance.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for more information!

Insurance Agencies
    Pet Insurance
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Insurance - home, auto, business, Vet, life, car, condo, renters, boat, motorcycle & flood.