Elizabeth Mueller DDS & Associates

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2008

9200 Montgomery Rd Ste 4B

Cincinnati, OH 45242

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

09/30/2014

Jennifer R.

She's amazing! The whole staff is very age-appropriate for their patients. They do a very helpful walk-through on the first visit. I was very impressed with their ability to put children at ease, even those with special needs. They also have good hours, even on Saturdays.

Description of Work
We saw her for a routine cleaning, checkup, and x-rays.

Category dentists,pediatric dentist

09/26/2014

Ellen F.

Our experience went very well! The waiting room had many fun toys and books for the kids to play with when we arrived. The child who had an appointment before us was needing some extra time with his cleaning so they were running a little behind. Our dental hygienist personally came out, said hi to the boys and let me know they would be with us soon. Once it was our turn (which didn't take long - maybe 10 minutes later than our appointment time), the hygienist had the boys brush their teeth and get a new toothbrush. The hygienist was SO FUN AND KIND. She made the experience fun (as much as possible ;)). When Dr. Laura came in to check on the boys, she was also VERY kind and fun for the boys to interact with. Both the hygienist and Dr. Laura were very knowledgable and helpful (how to clean well, teeth alignment, prevention of cavities, etc). Both boys received prizes once they were done and my 2.5 year old got an extra prize because he no longer uses a pacifier (he did last time we were in).

Description of Work
My 2.5 and 1.5 year old came in for a check up and cleaning (2nd visit for 2.5 year old, 1st visit for 1.5 year old).

09/17/2014

Leonard L.

We liked our original hygienist (Janay?) and our original Dentist (Dr. Marie Callen) very much. When my daughter was 2 years old and this was her first Dentist experience, Janay and Dr. Callen made it easy -- she was excited to demonstrate her toothbrushing skills and Dr. Callen's and quot;bedside mannerand quot; facilitated the examination process. However, Dr. Callen left the practice (we did not receive notice of this in advance and only found out during our next office visit). During our post-Dr. Callen visits; the waiting in the room times seemed longer, and it became more difficult to keep my daughter calm. We decided to bring our daughter to our regular dentist after the visits to Dr. Mueller's office seemed more distracting and/or distressing than productive.

Description of Work
The office is cute with many kid-friendly activities available in the waiting room and in the exam rooms. This was both good (in the waiting room) and bad (in the exam room -- too distracting for my daughter who preferred to play vs. being examined). We were clients from approximately the summer of 2011-summer of 2013 (I do not have the exact dates on hand).

06/16/2014

Everything went great! All of the staff are very kid friendly and they just how to work with them and make them less scared! I would highly recommend this office for kids!

Description of Work
My daughter had a routine check up, as routine as it can be for a 2 year old :)

06/10/2014

Mandy B.

My daughter has been to this office twice for her first and second dental visits at 1 and 2 years old. All of the staff are fantastic! It is very kid friendly and I would highly recommend it to a friend. They show the children all of the tools so they aren't as scared during the exam. Great job!

Description of Work
My daughter had her dental check ups there and everything went great!

05/26/2014

MATTHEW K.

This was our second visit and we still love the practice. Everyone is welcoming and the hygenists are extremely patient. They let my daughter sit (instead of lay back) for the whole cleaning and made sure she was comfortable with every instrument before they put it in her mouth. She got to touch their gloves, feel the tools, and wear fun sunglasses. A great experience with a pediatric dentist!

Description of Work
Routine dental cleaning for my 2 and 1/2 year old

05/13/2014

Dr. Laura Goodall is so kid friendly and gentle. Her assistants are also excellent. They spoke to my daughter throughout the entire process and explained to her what they were doing. Overall, it was a very good experience for my daughter and myself. No crying, no pain:) There were no hidden costs or surprises. After the procedure was over, they even painted my daughter's nails and gave her a couple of tokens for being so good. I would recommend this office to anyone with children. You cannot go wrong!

Description of Work
My 6 year old daughter needed a tooth pulled.

03/07/2014

The office is great. They cater to children. They are patient and caring.

Description of Work
Dr. Elizabeth Mueller does my dental works.

Category dentists

05/09/2013

Eric R.

We have been more than happy with Dr. Mueller and her staff. We took our kids to a different dentist office when they turned 3 and it was a unpleasant experience. We were then recommended to Dr. Mueller. We were amazed at how they interacted with our kids and how they were able to get them to stay calm and do whatever they needed. The visit was pleasantly incident-free. They also are great about being honest about different childhood habits that our kids need to work on (sucking on blankets, etc) and the affect they can have on their teeth. We have been back 2 more times and our kids actually get excited about going to the dentist now (I never thought I would say that). On a side note, we were on vacation and our daughter fell face first and knocked a tooth back to where it was pushed pretty far back. We were very concerned and called Dr. Mueller's office. It was after hours so my wife left a message with the answering service and Dr. Mueller called us back within minutes. She was very calm and told us exactly what we needed to do to fix the tooth to the point where we didn't need to have it pulled. We couldn't ask for a better dentist for our kids!

Description of Work
6 month check-up for our 4 year old twins.

05/30/2012

Gina B.

It is a pediatric dentist, they are great with the kids and make them feel comfortable. The kids like going there. They are just good dentists.

Description of Work
We see Dr. Mueller & Dr. Jaun for routine dental cleanings and checkups.